vote one

• BEER

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • WINE

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • COCKTAILS SUCH AS MIXED DRINK OR HARD DRINK

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
What the hell were u doing drinking underage?

In my old time, it was an old legal drinking at age 18, i thought i was old enough to be close to age 18. When i was 16, my old friends held several parties at their parents homes .. yea most of their parents were not home at some point. :giggle:

I really like strawberry daquiris and sex on the beaches and i loveeee juicy pussies (THE DRINK!!!) it's reallyyyyy good:)

i havent acquired a taste for wine yet..and i hate beer! im such a girl! lol

Wine, especially the Zindafel!

nice! , i like zinfandels too, especially the lowy Ravenswood Vitner's Blend, damn it got kicking flavours for a very good price
you like red or white? In New Zealand i have to came across a white zin ever, but i think as I understand its liken the red zin but their skins removed ? like when they make the ultra-rare white pinot noir (fuck i got to try that too)

i like savigion blanc, resiliing, pinot gris, viogners, shiraz (red) , some mix of shiraz and viogners (red and white and yes some of the mix is darn good)

my favourite 3 grapes in NZ is from australia " The Stump Jump" by d'aragenberg hugely underrated for $15 a bottle (that's cheap) for a damn good mix. I lie the REAL German Reisling hell, they are killer good!, refreshing and very well made , good good bodies and great complexion embodying the textures so smooth into the finish , i love it

nice! , i like zinfandels too, especially the lowy Ravenswood Vitner's Blend, damn it got kicking flavours for a very good price
you like red or white? In New Zealand i have to came across a white zin ever, but i think as I understand its liken the red zin but their skins removed ? like when they make the ultra-rare white pinot noir (fuck i got to try that too)

i like savigion blanc, resiliing, pinot gris, viogners, shiraz (red) , some mix of shiraz and viogners (red and white and yes some of the mix is darn good)

my favourite 3 grapes in NZ is from australia " The Stump Jump" by d'aragenberg hugely underrated for $15 a bottle (that's cheap) for a damn good mix. I lie the REAL German Reisling hell, they are killer good!, refreshing and very well made , good good bodies and great complexion embodying the textures so smooth into the finish , i love it

I like the pink zindafel mostly :) Yup the resiling are verrrry good, and I agree, the price is not so bad. I remember the wine that my mom gave to me, it was very sweet, like drinking a richy peach juice, yum! ;)

Used to drink wine coolers, Zima, and Smirdoff Ice only but now I am developing a taste and preference for wine since attending all these wine festivals so as a first choice, I would say wine and 2nd choice Smirdoff ice. The kind of wine I prefer are sweet red wines but I have discovered sweet apple wine...yummy!!!

Depends on the mood feeling like to drink: Summer Frozen Fruit Cocktails n' Kahlua w/ ice milk, Autumn Blush Wine, Winter Baileys Irish Cream and Spring Champagne.

Back