vote one

• BEER

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • WINE

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • COCKTAILS SUCH AS MIXED DRINK OR HARD DRINK

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
It really depends on my mood and the occasion. Outdoor fish fry or crab boil and its beer. Relaxing at home, or casual get together with friends, and its wine. Going out for the evening, a nice shot of Jamison's on the rocks. Relaxing at home in the winter with just one friend:giggle: and its a shot of B & B.

Crab boils! Yummy! Blue crabs?

It really depends on my mood and the occasion. Outdoor fish fry or crab boil and its beer. Relaxing at home, or casual get together with friends, and its wine. Going out for the evening, a nice shot of Jamison's on the rocks. Relaxing at home in the winter with just one friend:giggle: and its a shot of B & B.

fish fry dipped in beer? now we're talking! many people here in wisconsin *love* friday night fish fries. :D

I like an occasional cocktail, like Cosmopolitan, Long Island Iced Tea, Gin & Tonic, etc. On formal occasions, I prefer white or blush wines, BUT beer?! Never liked it, nor on anybody! :lol:

Mixed drink, usually vodka and cocktail.

I don't drink any alcoholic drinks. :)

That cool refreshing whiskey on the rocks (pictured at left) is preferred.

when i could still drink, whiskey literally took my breath away. *cough* *cough*

:lol: Poor l'il you! I've actually started cutting back to occasional use, it's really not worth the health risks associated with the stuff. I recently left a woman who got drunk on me every night, after numerous chances to consider other positive aspects about her, the alcohol just over took her and I ran out of tolerance of that other personality she was becoming. I wish people knew their limits. :roll:

:lol: Poor l'il you! I've actually started cutting back to occasional use, it's really not worth the health risks associated with the stuff. I recently left a woman who got drunk on me every night, after numerous chances to consider other positive aspects about her, the alcohol just over took her and I ran out of tolerance of that other personality she was becoming. I wish people knew their limits. :roll:

:lol:

i also wish people would take responsibility when it comes to alcohol consumption.

i'm sorry to hear about your recent relationship, but am glad you took steps not to allow her to negatively affect your life because of her drinking.

When I have bad colds, I nip Nyquil. Wait, is it consider an alcoholic drink?

Absolutely. Perhaps not one taken socially, but of sufficient proof to qualify!:giggle:

Many alcoholics (not suggesting that of you, lol) will resort to things like drinking cold medications and mouthwash when they are unable to get ahold of liquor.

I drink them all, but I'd say I prefer wine over all. I tend to drink Syrahs, Shiraz, Malbecs, or Tempranillos. I also love trying microbrew/local beer.

Back