age differences

24iu3.gif

;)

im been dating with my old boyfriend who older than me and near my ages they later i had James our boyfriend.

James our boyfriend is one years older than me but he is 28 years old but im 27 years old so James is born in 1980 im born in 1981 that fair ages i told my mom about my boyfriend's ages and i told her that James is same my friend's ages my mom says oh really! i says yup

I was married to one deaf man who was 18 years older than me before. *shrugs* It doesn't matter, really....

Now, I have a new significant other -- I am 2 years older than him. :giggle: It's the heart that matters. ;)

im been dating with my old boyfriend who older than me and near my ages they later i had James our boyfriend.

James our boyfriend is one years older than me but he is 28 years old but im 27 years old so James is born in 1980 im born in 1981 that fair ages i told my mom about my boyfriend's ages and i told her that James is same my friend's ages my mom says oh really! i says yup

let punctuation be your friend.

Sara, you keep saying "our boyfriend" in several different threads. Do you share your boyfriend with another individual?

i don't care of ages i never went out with someone older than me oh well but i have one problem i can't deal with a person who keep change minds about wanted to have relationship, not wanted relationship then later wanted relationship again and then later back not wanted relationship again UGH not to expect what the person wanted REALLY!!!!!! jeez then it end for good anyway

I have dated all men that were older than me and now I'm married to someone younger than me. Come on - a younger man *winks*. Actually age is just a number, in whatever age you find love (legally) then let that love blossom no matter what other people say

Sara, you keep saying "our boyfriend" in several different threads. Do you share your boyfriend with another individual?

i do share with my boyfriend on e-mail messages lots because he busy at his work but i always kept my boyfriend on e-mail messages lots dont asked me EVER! that my busniess.

i wanted happy with my present boyfriend than previous posts on my old boyfriend who not trust. But James is trust me so he and me been e-mail lots everyday.Because James is honest guys,trust but he never lies at me but im almost broken-up at him but im lucky to kept him very much.

stay out my personal! And dont asked me about my old boyfriend's posts on previous PEROID!

:topic:

i do share with my boyfriend on e-mail messages lots because he busy at his work but i always kept my boyfriend on e-mail messages lots dont asked me EVER! that my busniess.

i wanted happy with my present boyfriend than previous posts on my old boyfriend who not trust. But James is trust me so he and me been e-mail lots everyday.Because James is honest guys,trust but he never lies at me but im almost broken-up at him but im lucky to kept him very much.

stay out my personal! And dont asked me about my old boyfriend's posts on previous PEROID!

:topic:

I think you misunderstood us :roll:

Back