age differences

no Maria I WILL NOT BE YOUR WEEKEND LOVER!

:nono:

10?

hell, why not 4?

or 2?

or a newborn?

or a growing fetus?

"so Maria, are you seeing anyone now?"

":giggle: yes, i love him! tee hee!"

"ooooh, who is he!?"

*points to pregnant lady across the room*

*silence*

*tumbleweeds*
:eek3:

Actually, her MySpace account could be a lie too.

I know a lot of people who put older ages on their profiles in MySpace.

Don't rely on MySpace for age verification. :nono:

You know what they say about older women? :naughty:

In Greece they say, "The old chicken makes the best broth." :)

Of course I suppose you weren't planning to boil her.

I used to be more hung up about age than I am now. There is such a variety in people; and the more you meet, the more age is just a number. If both sides are happy and both are honest and comfortable, then why not?

But the fact that you aren't comfortable with such an age difference, and especially the fact that this woman (probably) sensed that and lied about her age, definitely sets off warning bells for me. (And if she lies about her age but leaves the real age up in her MySpace page which anyone can access, I wonder about her intelligence as well!)

I have dated guys who are older than me.. I dont mind cuz age is just numbers? so? my son's father is only 5 years younger. so it doesnt bother me. :)

other than that .. younger than 18 and under?? big NO NO..

My husband is 10 years older than me,I just had a guy 30 years old ask me out and I am 46 years old.I think it depends on the person.

ladies, would you shave a few years off your true age to reel a man in?

I am sensing that the people didn't read what the original question was asking. It's not whether or not age difference matter.

Well, many people on myspace lie about their age due to security. My mom does that on myspace, too. Don't expect the age on myspace is correct, anyhow.

In Greece they say, "The old chicken makes the best broth." :)

Of course I suppose you weren't planning to boil her.

I used to be more hung up about age than I am now. There is such a variety in people; and the more you meet, the more age is just a number. If both sides are happy and both are honest and comfortable, then why not?

But the fact that you aren't comfortable with such an age difference, and especially the fact that this woman (probably) sensed that and lied about her age, definitely sets off warning bells for me. (And if she lies about her age but leaves the real age up in her MySpace page which anyone can access, I wonder about her intelligence as well!)

where did i say that?

there there, you don't have to barf because i won't be your weekend lover.

:hug:

i'm just lookin' fer sumthin' long term, baybay!
:cool2:

Baybay ? Let me tell you somethin'... I am older enough to be your momma. I ain't your baybay. :cool2:

you're right

you're not my baybay

YOU'RE MY MOM!

HEY MOM!

:hug:

*holding my nose* Phewww! I guess Jclarke needs to change your diaper.

*throwing a box of diapers at Jclarke*

:scatter:

No flippin' way * runs away in view* :scatter:

24iu3.gif

Back