age differences

I just love mind games! If they play one with me, I'll take their mind and play soccer!! Maybe football, it depends on my mood at the time. :rofl:

Being Highlander who is over 400 years old, yet he dating lot of women are between 18 to 40. Is that wrong? It's like he is pedo in way.

Would u date 10 years old boy?

10?

hell, why not 4?

or 2?

or a newborn?

or a growing fetus?

"so Maria, are you seeing anyone now?"

":giggle: yes, i love him! tee hee!"

"ooooh, who is he!?"

*points to pregnant lady across the room*

*silence*

*tumbleweeds*

Huh ? Are you crazy ? I am talkin' about " A D U L T " over the age of 18 and UP, not underage. Gee - I think you need to see Dr. Shrink to fix somethin' in your brain.

10?

hell, why not 4?

or 2?

or a newborn?

or a growing fetus?

"so Maria, are you seeing anyone now?"

":giggle: yes, i love him! tee hee!"

"ooooh, who is he!?"

*points to pregnant lady across the room*

*silence*

*tumbleweeds*

Man, ya crazy ! I mean, reeeeally crazy ! Welcome to join The Highlander to see Dr. Shrink! :laugh2:

Huh ? Are you crazy ? I am talkin' about " A D U L T " over the age of 18 and UP, not underage. Gee - I think you need to see Dr. Shrink to fix somethin' in your brain.

You don't talk about adult till now. That's why I said be careful what you said.

Are you crazy? I would not date a 10 years old minors or 18 years old. They are still kids. Maria was speaking of ADULTS age. I am sure you know this. I would not want my daughter date older men if she under age. I am sure lot of parents feel that way too. Because adults can not date kids and it is against the law so in most cases progressed to face-to-face sexual encounters. Seventy-four percent involved face-to-face meetings and 93% of the face-to-face meetings entailed illegal sexual contact between offenders and victims. So adults that date kids can get charge and arrested for dating a minors.

Oh please, this is getting out of topic.

It is simple, people shouldn't lie about their age no matter what. If they don't like you, then that is their decision. It is a red flag to lie to people. Relationship should be based on honesty, doesn't anyone agree with it? Then they avoid all contact for months? That's a red flag they got something going on elsewhere.

Oh please, this is getting out of topic.

It is simple, people shouldn't lie about their age no matter what. If they don't like you, then that is their decision. It is a red flag to lie to people. Relationship should be based on honesty, doesn't anyone agree with it? Then they avoid all contact for months? That's a red flag they got something going on elsewhere.

When it come to kids 13 to 18 that age group matters to me. If over 18 years old they can date anybody the want. But I know kids can lie about their ages to adults which is not surprise me. It does raise red flag to me to some people lie about their age, I may not know why they lied about their age. But maybe they lie about their age to feel younger or not ready to get older. who knows?.

Its best to have common sense when you talk about age differences. I mean, who in the right mind would date a 10 year-old when your over the age 18. I believe , we are having discussion about those who are within age range not going beyond the extreme of things.

I would date someone whose a bit younger than me at least keep it in my age range. Its the heart that matters and having a good chemistry with the person:)

Its best to have common sense when you talk about age differences. I mean, who in the right mind would date a 10 year-old when your over the age 18. I believe , we are having discussion about those who are within age range not going beyond the extreme of things.

I would date someone whose a bit younger than me at least keep it in my age range. Its the heart that matters and having a good chemistry with the person:)

Amen pal~ :wave:

You don't talk about adult till now. That's why I said be careful what you said.

If you are talking about " underage " then, make your own thread. I don't find if, there's any mention from August about " underage " when he first created this thread... just as he first posted. He was talking about " older " woman... NOT underage. :roll:

Back