Adjustable Light Bulb?

What will they cost when they hit the market? I have at least 75 bulbs in and around my house. That includes regular, decorative "flame" tip shape, for dimming, on motion detectors, recessed in the ceiling, on timers, floodlights, and various shapes, sizes, and capacities.

I'm still not clear about what happens if the WiFi goes down. Can you override that and use the lights manually?

I'm not anti-technology; I don't want to live in a disco or theme park. :lol:

cf659e23adf6db0fe67cea898d87baeb_large.jpg

I would suggest you stop by Home depot and look for LED light bulbs display, they have various light spectrum, and LED generally turns on and off instantly, Comes on faster than CFL, even old fashioned incandescent light bulb and use much less energy than any of other types.

Will these bulbs come on faster than the current CFL's? It's annoying waiting for the lights to come to full illumination.

Will the "white" lights have that weird cold bluish tinge like the LED's do now? Or will they have a more natural spectrum?

It kinda reminds me of "The Sims" and the auto-light feature in it. :laugh2:

I think I'd buy one if it were a decent price just to play with it but I wouldn't *have* to have it.

Oh the chances are probably they will go by default settings as if its a regular light bulb.
What will they cost when they hit the market? I have at least 75 bulbs in and around my house. That includes regular, decorative "flame" tip shape, for dimming, on motion detectors, recessed in the ceiling, on timers, floodlights, and various shapes, sizes, and capacities.

I'm still not clear about what happens if the WiFi goes down. Can you override that and use the lights manually?

I'm not anti-technology; I don't want to live in a disco or theme park. :lol:

Who knows, there might even be a feature where you can connect the light to your phone and the light flickers or changes color depending on who's contacting you?

Exactly, one of possibilities because since it is programmed so connected with computer or handheld and it will transmit whenever phone rings.
Who knows, there might even be a feature where you can connect the light to your phone and the light flickers or changes color depending on who's contacting you?

Exactly, one of possibilities because since it is programmed so connected with computer or handheld and it will transmit whenever phone rings.
My phone lets me change the way it rings depending on who's texting me.

Imagine if I do it this way...

My wife contacted me? Light shines pink-white-pink-white-pink-default.

My mom contacted me? Light shines purple-blue-red-blue-purple-default.

Someone I hate contacted me? Light shines red-white-red-white-red-default. ;)

I know someone whose cell phone ringtone for the ex-wife is from the original Psycho movie, when the guy is stabbing the woman in the shower! :shock:

I know someone whose cell phone ringtone for the ex-wife is from the original Psycho movie, when the guy is stabbing the woman in the shower! :shock:
:laugh2:

That's a good one.

I had an interpreter whose ringtone was a wolf howling if it was her boyfriend calling. ;)

hehe!! funny comedy you are funny comedy!! :laugh2:

I remember last times!

Back