A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Oh.. So I guess you don't want to talk about the grilled Parmesan/Swiss sandwich I just ate. :)

please.... have mercy... I just had chipotle (without cheese)...

please.... have mercy... I just had chipotle (without cheese)...

Chipotle the restaurant, I assume. Instead of just chipotle pepper.

I actually didn't realize they made anything without cheese.

We are getting a lot of Chipotle restaurants here, and I don't like them at all. I am really surprised at how popular they are.

Chipotle the restaurant, I assume. Instead of just chipotle pepper.

I actually didn't realize they made anything without cheese.

We are getting a lot of Chipotle restaurants here, and I don't like them at all. I am really surprised at how popular they are.

I ate chipoltle years ago in DC and they are just Ok. I like the mexican resturant only if its an authentic restaurant. yummy.

I ate chipoltle years ago in DC and they are just Ok. I like the mexican resturant only if its an authentic restaurant. yummy.

That's what I think too. We have quite a few good family run Mexican restaurants here, and they are cheaper and better by far than the chains.

That's what I think too. We have quite a few good family run Mexican restaurants here, and they are cheaper and better by far than the chains.

Yes mexican restaurants usually serves real good strawberry DQ, chips with salas and good dinners with good prices.

Bottesini: as a "Chipoltle taste person" consider Heinz "pork & beans in chipoltle sauce"- if available in the United States.

Last edited:
My name is Khan and I'm not a terrorist.

A correction to post #431. The correct label is: Heinz Chipotle BBQ style. Beans in a Smokey BBQ sauce with Chipotle peppers. There is no pork in this product.
Enjoy,

A correction to post #431. The correct label is: Heinz Chipotle BBQ style. Beans in a Smokey BBQ sauce with Chipotle peppers. There is no pork in this product.
Enjoy,

For the same price, I could buy a nice take out beef burrito from a local restaurant!

Loving the Florida "spring like" weather. Got clothes on the line and windows open. Wearing shorts and tanktops and walking outside with flip flops on. :)

Loving the Florida "spring like" weather. Got clothes on the line and windows open. Wearing shorts and tanktops and walking outside with flip flops on. :)

Loving the weather here too. It's 78F here.

Back