A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Being held prisoner by 19 lb cat.

photo-1.jpg

adorable cute pet awesome :P

Tahiti. how long would it take for a boat ride from New Zealand to Tahiti?

from what my friend said - a flight ticket from NJ to French Polynesia is $1,707 and I went :jaw:

Tahiti. how long would it take for a boat ride from New Zealand to Tahiti?

from what my friend said - a flight ticket from NJ to French Polynesia is $1,707 and I went :jaw:

Hmm, not surprised. Flights out to the islands such as the Mauritius tends to be expensive.

From Melbourne to Tahiti, flight price varies from $1084 to $2k.

Hmm, not surprised. Flights out to the islands such as the Mauritius tends to be expensive.

From Melbourne to Tahiti, flight price varies from $1084 to $2k.

I wonder if a boat ride is cheaper :hmm:

wow my boyfriend lucky!!!!! he go vacation in new york with family 1 week next week. i love new york.

I am having a very hard time resisting certain foods when I know they will make me sick. I miss certain things and being allergic to dairy is no fun. It would be different if it was just me eating, but I have the whole family to consider.

Last edited:
I am work on back on sites! I am fix on beta develompment!

I am having a very hard time resisting certain foods when I know they will make me sick. I miss certain things and being allergic to dairy is no fun. It would be different if it was just me eating, but I have the whole family to consider.

I know what you mean. There are foods that can trigger a migraine for me and I am still tempted because I know that I can usually handle a small amount of it and be fine. But I keep justifying that I wont have any more than this one small taste then suddenly I realize I went too far and once again I am battling another migraine. My own damn fault but still. Yes, It's easier for me because I don't have a family to prepare food for so I really feel for you. :(

Note: Not all my migraines are my fault, but enough of them are that I don't complain... much??? :Oops:

Drove in the ice storm to work this morning. SUV slid around on one road but thankfully I had 11 years of experience so I was ok. whew!

Drove in the ice storm to work this morning. SUV slid around on one road but thankfully I had 11 years of experience so I was ok. whew!

Man!! I am glad you are okay. That is one thing I do not miss with being in Florida.

I know what you mean. There are foods that can trigger a migraine for me and I am still tempted because I know that I can usually handle a small amount of it and be fine. But I keep justifying that I wont have any more than this one small taste then suddenly I realize I went too far and once again I am battling another migraine. My own damn fault but still. Yes, It's easier for me because I don't have a family to prepare food for so I really feel for you. :(

Note: Not all my migraines are my fault, but enough of them are that I don't complain... much??? :Oops:

:giggle:

ya'all are just as bad as Bill Clinton. He has a gluttony for desserts and he's not allowed to eat chocolate but he demanded a chocolate cake to his chef and his chef was =\ but did it anyway. next day - his face was all puffy.

:giggle:

ya'all are just as bad as Bill Clinton. He has a gluttony for desserts and he's not allowed to eat chocolate but he demanded a chocolate cake to his chef and his chef was =\ but did it anyway. next day - his face was all puffy.

My weakness is cheese.

Back