A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Doing a Happy Dance!! Yay! I got the interview I wanted!

I SOO pissed off!!!!!! someone spray too much febreze in room is make me headache.

Alright Rio...time for us to TRASH TALK to each other all week!!! Are you ready girl? lol

I have got to stop putting my hair into a ponytail after I wash it. I need to let it get completely dry first. Gawd!! I just took down the ponytail from this morning and my hair is still wet. That's from 6:30 this morning until 8pm this evening.

In MIL's house, I can't use a blow dryer. I have to wait until we get our house.

I have got to stop putting my hair into a ponytail after I wash it. I need to let it get completely dry first. Gawd!! I just took down the ponytail from this morning and my hair is still wet. That's from 6:30 this morning until 8pm this evening.

In MIL's house, I can't use a blow dryer. I have to wait until we get our house.

One of my daughter's high school friends with really thick hair, actually ended up with mildew in her hair that way!

(I didn't personally observe it, my daughter just told me about it at the time.)

Luckily, I haven't had that problem. Maybe because it's been really cool down here.

Luckily, I haven't had that problem. Maybe because it's been really cool down here.

She got it from always having her hair up when wet, day after day. I imagine if you leave it down it couldn't happen.

But I do hope you get to have your house and blow dryer soon.

She got it from always having her hair up when wet, day after day. I imagine if you leave it down it couldn't happen.

But I do hope you get to have your house and blow dryer soon.

Construction should start this next week or the week after. Sunday is the only day I have this problem. That is, if I go to church. My hair is up daily, but most mornings I wait and sun dry it. I read in the carport or driveway.

Not sure what your MIL's problem with a blow dryer is — guess is the power consumption.

Do have one idea to get you a chance to use it sooner. During construction there is usually temp electric set up that in this case I think would not be on your MIL's account. So . . . could you go next door and plug in to that?

Not sure what your MIL's problem with a blow dryer is — guess is the power consumption.

Do have one idea to get you a chance to use it sooner. During construction there is usually temp electric set up that in this case I think would not be on your MIL's account. So . . . could you go next door and plug in to that?

6:30am. people are sleeping. blow dryer is loud.

that why i rather live with deaf, hearie so annoy WHINE ABOUT NOISE ALL TIME.

My class this year is more hearing than deaf. I am fed up with their issues of noises. They havent been well trained to learn to ignore any noises or sounds and they whine and whine about it while I am teaching. I miss having a full deaf class. GRRR!

Construction should start this next week or the week after. Sunday is the only day I have this problem. That is, if I go to church. My hair is up daily, but most mornings I wait and sun dry it. I read in the carport or driveway.

I remember you're allowed to use a fan, tho'?....Many times, I've dried my hair "fan dried", because a blow dryer seemed to dry my hair out....Made it straight, but with a fan, still kept some curl in it.

So when the sun comes out, turn on the fan, sit back and dry ur hair....put a towel or a small blanket over ur arms if you get somewhat chilly....

Or, run a couple of drop cords far away from ur MIL's bedroom (if she's still sleeping)...and blow dry it outside!...If ur MIL "hears" something like a blow dryer...just tell her it's her tennitus acting up! :giggle:...but don't try this is the grass/ground is still wet!...Maybe a heavy-duty, indoor/outdoor drop cord would be best...Shux...there's always a way to get around ur MIL's stupid "rules".....

Mostly, the reason is the old wiring in the house. We shorted something out using our fan and had to remove it. She also shorted out something in her room and had to remove her fan.

Keep in mind, she still has the 50 y/o wiring in this house and it was designed for only 2-3 people, not 6.

During construction, we are not able to use that building for anything until the inspector says so. I could use the blow dryer outside in the carport with an extension cord in an outside outlet only if it doesn't use more electricity than the Christmas lights, but it was too cold for that. I think I will just wait until late July or early August when we get the new house.

Back