A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Loving the weather here too. It's 78F here.

Count me in, too....got my windows open on the sunny side...and the patio doors open by the river to get the breeze.....my doggie wants to go out and lay in the sun....

Loving the Florida "spring like" weather. Got clothes on the line and windows open. Wearing shorts and tanktops and walking outside with flip flops on. :)

Loving the weather here too. It's 78F here.

Count me in, too....got my windows open on the sunny side...and the patio doors open by the river to get the breeze.....my doggie wants to go out and lay in the sun....

If the weather is like what you guys have it here then i am so ready to run outside! :mad2: I hate running on the treadmill so MUCH! :mad2: I try to run on treadmill at least two times a week but one recently. :shock:

I've got some windows open here too, it's a balmy 5C after a week of -35C. :)

that is sadly I remove on ladybug 0.0!! well I think so new move cool I am figure out pretty well positive secure, I told to technical support to manager knew back up! secure! serious!

I gotta memorize my dance steps for my zumba class:giggle:

I told to on issues on my low on bloodd pretty serious big on highly terribles on bad! news probably low on strangers!! complication!! figure out! probably! sound look likes on low!

I understand it is 18 or 21. Don't pay much attention. In the corner store-Macs- just buy 4 Litres of 1% bag of milk and that does't require any cards- just cash!
Seems I look over 21!

Is it normal for new ASL users to get flustered and nervous and misspell their name when fingerspelling it out?

Is it normal for new ASL users to get flustered and nervous and misspell their name when fingerspelling it out?

My honey used to do that for quite some time. He's now comfortable enough that he doesn't anymore, but I remember when he did. I think that is just *nerves* and normal.

:hmm: How old do they card people in Canada?? :lol:

In my province retailers are encouraged to card anyone who could look to be under the age of 30 and many businesses post this 'requirement' somewhere on or near their counters/tills.

I sure did! I practice fingerspelling, I use it quite a bit in conversation and I STILL mess it up at the strangest times. The other day I was relaying a person's name, Wendy, and I ended up spelling it W e n d I-love-you. Ack! Good thing the person I was relaying it to had a good sense of humour ... and so did Wendy after I explained my mistake. :giggle:

I sure did! I practice fingerspelling, I use it quite a bit in conversation and I STILL mess it up at the strangest times. The other day I was relaying a person's name, Wendy, and I ended up spelling it W e n d I-love-you. Ack! Good thing the person I was relaying it to had a good sense of humour ... and so did Wendy after I explained my mistake. :giggle:

I'm thinking of changing the y at the end of my name to ie because I have trouble making the y. :lol:

I'm thinking of changing the y at the end of my name to ie because I have trouble making the y. :lol:

Haha, that's a good way to avoid the "y" but then you would be deleting one letter only to add two in its place ... I guess it comes down to the lesser of two evils? :lol:

Back