A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am glad I got my new bike... yep reason for that, as my old bike got stolen last week.. bike lock got yanked off and etc.. geez.. but my 2nd brother agreed to sell his bike as he cant use it anymore due to bad knees... now to find a better bike lock for work but for the time being I gonna have to leave my bike here in my suite instead of that bike rack outside the apt place...

Ready for the move tomorrow. Withdrew both of my kids from school today!! Of course of all days. It doesnt rain for over a week!! Tomorrow is a day when they are expecting rain! :(

Sharky, that's great news you got a new bike :) Post a pic:giggle:

Babyblue, good luck on your move:)

Oh man, I didn't know your bike got stolen, how messed up! Im glad you got another one though.

OH yeah... really a rotten time for that to happen.. btw that was the first time I have this stolen since I moved in here to the apts back in January... geez but now I will be really wiser for a bit after this.. and leave my bike in my place till I need it for cycling to work or around town...

Sharky, that's great news you got a new bike :) Post a pic:giggle:

LOL Ocean.. I will post later when I can ok? Just need to find 3 things, a new mirror, water bottle holder, and most of all a damn hard to break bike lock!!!

Wirelessly posted

My schooling is moving quickly, a week from today final exams and tonight my reg test acckkk!!!!

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
Oceanblue7 said:
My schooling is moving quickly, a week from today final exams and tonight my reg test acckkk!!!!

It will be just fine. Test days were my favorite days :D

You can take my test for me while, I sit back and relax :rofl2:

Last edited:
Went back to work today..was ok. This depression is hard to fight against sometimes. :(

My cat slept on my laps for 2 hours straight today. For him that's a record breaker!

Even now he's sleeping next to where I'm sitting. Heh

My cat slept on my laps for 2 hours straight today. For him that's a record breaker!

ha ha I only had one of my cats sitting on my laps for half hour. That's all i can do. I keep moving myself. Poor kitty. your kitty is lucky one! :lol:

My baby, Hudson, always sits on my lap while I was on the computer or watching TV. Even, he is always getting clingy to me when I put some mascara on or doing something in the kitchen.

I took him to a dog park for a first time...he enjoyed it so much. He was easily tired from having too much fun...exactly like Bo did in her younger years.

My Deaf cat slept with me for two hours when I napped without knowing that he jumped to join me for a nap. it ended up in a bad sleep in my arm. :lol:

Well hello, I am a newbie to this site....Since this is a thread about absolutely nothing, then I'll just include the fact that I'm doing absolutely nothing at this point, except making my post count go higher :)

I went and bought a blackberry 8330 on Monday as a birthday/mother's day gift to myself. My son is going to get my old phone. I don't like that I have no way of contacting him.
It should be here next Monday!, I can't wait till it arrives!

I went and bought a blackberry 8330 on Monday as a birthday/mother's day gift to myself. My son is going to get my old phone. I don't like that I have no way of contacting him.
It should be here next Monday!, I can't wait till it arrives!
Awesome!

I gotta search for a second hand blackberry from the United States of America so I can use it as a contact phone when I return to america - the previous cellphone I had was Sidekick 3 and I hated it, and hated the T-mobile service, so will be looking at joining Sprint or AT&T (pay as you go only) but on the other hand, does anyone who have a spare one who is willing to give to me? :fingersx:

Awesome!

I gotta search for a second hand blackberry from the United States of America so I can use it as a contact phone when I return to america - the previous cellphone I had was Sidekick 3 and I hated it, and hated the T-mobile service, so will be looking at joining Sprint or AT&T (pay as you go only) but on the other hand, does anyone who have a spare one who is willing to give to me? :fingersx:

Your current Blackberry Bold 9000 will works fine on AT&T... 3 uses the same blackberry network band as Telstra. Just check if your BB is unlocked. That would save your $$$ rather than buying a 2nd hand.

I did checked my BB and it is unlocked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back