A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow. I hope his brother is all right.

I think he was on the football team. I've never been really into sports.

Yes he was on football and wrestling teams.

I hope everybody who is experiencing or has recently experienced any of the severe weather and floodings is ok and they are safe.

I'm laying on the bed in front of the open window, it's 6:30 pm and 81 degrees ((scribbles "fan" on her shopping list))

:h5: :cheers: to the ladies who live where the poppies grow :)

Just enjoying a visit from my friend Mary Jane. Just cutting loose here.

Wirelessly posted

I have a test tomorrow!

Am glad I got my new bike... yep reason for that, as my old bike got stolen last week.. bike lock got yanked off and etc.. geez.. but my 2nd brother agreed to sell his bike as he cant use it anymore due to bad knees... now to find a better bike lock for work but for the time being I gonna have to leave my bike here in my suite instead of that bike rack outside the apt place...

Ready for the move tomorrow. Withdrew both of my kids from school today!! Of course of all days. It doesnt rain for over a week!! Tomorrow is a day when they are expecting rain! :(

Recently my fraternity brother who was so close to them, mentioned that his brother was at hospital to deal with Todd's death.

Oh that was so bad. I can image how hard for little bro to deal with loss of his brother's death. =/ I have never chatted with Todd, just that our ages are not in the same group or different crowd during college time.

Ready for the move tomorrow. Withdrew both of my kids from school today!! Of course of all days. It doesnt rain for over a week!! Tomorrow is a day when they are expecting rain! :(

AH! you are moving?! Where to? I hope you transition goes ok and get back to let me know. Good luck BB

Am glad I got my new bike... yep reason for that, as my old bike got stolen last week.. bike lock got yanked off and etc.. geez.. but my 2nd brother agreed to sell his bike as he cant use it anymore due to bad knees... now to find a better bike lock for work but for the time being I gonna have to leave my bike here in my suite instead of that bike rack outside the apt place...

Oh man, I didn't know your bike got stolen, how messed up! Im glad you got another one though.

AH! you are moving?! Where to? I hope you transition goes ok and get back to let me know. Good luck BB

Moving to North Florida. Lake City area. Parents found me a place up there. Closer to family. Tired of being by myself in this small town.

Yeppers..a shame, isnt it?

My brother just told me this since he and him were pretty close. His deaf brother was the one who found him dead. He hung himself at his deaf brother's house and now nobody can find his deaf brother. I am speechless.

Shit. Toselli is MIA? I hope he is ok. I saw his relative's post on FB, he is worried about Toselli and wanted to know where he is.

Toselli is similar to Todd when come to hosting a party. He welcomed everyone else regardless of clinque. Of course, I never met Todd though.

:(

Moving to North Florida. Lake City area. Parents found me a place up there. Closer to family. Tired of being by myself in this small town.

Ahhhh.....cool, not toooo far down the freeway from Valdosta. Good luck to ya.

Shit. Toselli is MIA? I hope he is ok. I saw his relative's post on FB, he is worried about Toselli and wanted to know where he is.

Toselli is similar to Todd when come to hosting a party. He welcomed everyone else regardless of clinque. Of course, I never met Todd though.

:(

Well, Toselli has had it rough, basically witnessing 2 family deaths, his Dad's and now Todd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back