A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I already started my weekend. I went out to dinner with my daughters and granddaughters.

Tomorrow out to dinner with my stepmother.

Bought an E-book.

May go to a shoe sale with my husband tomorrow.

What could be more exciting for a weekend?

Well, I already started my weekend. I went out to dinner with my daughters and granddaughters.

Tomorrow out to dinner with my stepmother.

Bought an E-book.

May go to a shoe sale with my husband tomorrow.

What could be more exciting for a weekend?

My life is just as exciting too!

Relaxing at home with my son tonight

Tmw, will take him for team photos and a baseball game. After the game, my hubby will cook Mexican bbq in honor for Cinco de Mayo..will have my brother and his gf over.

Sunday, I got invited to a KODA picnic but I have to finish my final project before Monday so if I work on it tmw morning and Sunday morning , maybe I will finish it. If not, then I will have to turn my friends down for Sunday. :(

same here shel. another interesting day today. yesterday was Robert De Niro. Now today was Anthony Natale. Went to deaf show in city where he gave a presentation about his life story and how he became a deaf actor in Hollywood. a really really awesome presentation and hilarious!!!

Most of you have seen him in Jerry Maguire, Mr. Holland's Opus, volvo commercial, etc. etc.

My weekend's half over already, and I am not ready for it to end. I have a very busy week coming and I don't want to start it.

same here shel. another interesting day today. yesterday was Robert De Niro. Now today was Anthony Natale. Went to deaf show in city where he gave a presentation about his life story and how he became a deaf actor in Hollywood. a really really awesome presentation and hilarious!!!

Most of you have seen him in Jerry Maguire, Mr. Holland's Opus, volvo commercial, etc. etc.

Yea I know who he is. What a weird week with my friends meeting or bumping into famous people. My coworker ran into Jon Grosslin at Green Turtle 2 days ago.

Just got off from work and wish it was warm this morning so I could go play some golf before going to bed. But nooooooo, its freaking freezing. Maybe next week :D

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
Just got off from work and wish it was warm this morning so I could go play some golf before going to bed. But nooooooo, its freaking freezing. Maybe next week :D

Welcome home :) cold weather bummer, do get some sleep. I just woke up, off to the nail spa, get coffee and deafnation.

Last edited:
Stunned that a casual friend of mine and a well known member of the Deaf community committed suicide. *sighs*

I think I know him because I just got a posting from my old roommate about honoring his memory on FB.

Maybe u know him..Todd Silveresti? I wasnt close to him but whenever I chatted with him, he was always nice.

He is one of the nicest people with big heart that I have ever known. Some of my fraternity brothers are very close to him cuz they played football and/or wrestling at Gally. He and I chatted whenever he joined some of them for a chat. He always threw off campus parties that he WELCOMED everybody regardless of their clique.

I recall that I met him for the first time when I was a new freshman at Gally. My friends and I were at one of tables at Ely Center cafeteria and Todd unexpectedly stopped by at our table and handed us flyers of his off campus party. I nicely said to him that we did not know who you were and he introduced himself to us. He said he wanted us to come to his party so he said he hoped we could have good time there. In addition, he wanted to welcome new people to his famous parties. His warm personality charmed us so we went to his party where we had great time. Afterward my friends and I chatted with him whenever we had a chance. He was one of the most popular people on the Gally campus because of his infectious and great personality and being a great athlete.

One of my fellow Class of 1990 members said it perfectly on one of our fellow class members' FB status: RIP, Todd. College life won't be as much as fun if it wasn't for you.

he's the guy with black hair? omg! :shock:

Yeppers..a shame, isnt it?

My brother just told me this since he and him were pretty close. His deaf brother was the one who found him dead. He hung himself at his deaf brother's house and now nobody can find his deaf brother. I am speechless.

My brother just told me this since he and him were pretty close. His deaf brother was the one who found him dead. He hung himself at his deaf brother's house and now nobody can find his deaf brother. I am speechless.

Recently my fraternity brother who was so close to them, mentioned that his brother was at hospital to deal with Todd's death.

Oh wow. I hope his brother is all right.

I think he was on the football team. I've never been really into sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back