A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait.

Hubby got confirmation today - He will finally after the last 14 years be able to work 1st shift starting in September. While in Missouri he worked 2nd or 3rd shift due to the increase in pay. Since we've come back to Florida, he was on 1st shift for a whole 3 weeks, then 2nd after that. I won't know how to act with him home in the evenings.

soemthing is going to happen to you this weekend?
LOL Royale ya wish.. actually I am hoping to set some plans with some visiting with one of my brothers and his family on Saturday unless they are busy with other things to do.. gotta check with them via email later...

Got special plans;)?:giggle::P

LOL see above... lol..... :laugh2:

Is december here yet?

Please don't rush it, I still gotta pay some bills first and make some gifts. Got a lot to do yet.

Am making 16 quilts, 4 sweaters and 10 afghans.

I am really upset about the whole oil spill problem in the Gulf of Mexico. All that oil leaking continuing- cant they stop it? Its much worse than if a oil tanker accident. This oil rig accident continues to lose up to 1,000 barrels a day. What a freaking disaster to the ecology, let alone the lost of human life that already occured.

I am really upset about the whole oil spill problem in the Gulf of Mexico. All that oil leaking continuing- cant they stop it? Its much worse than if a oil tanker accident. This oil rig accident continues to lose up to 1,000 barrels a day. What a freaking disaster to the ecology, let alone the lost of human life that already occured.

the best option right now is to set it afire since the oil rig is completely fubar to shut down the pipe.

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:

When did this happen? I missed out on the news.

the best option right now is to set it afire since the oil rig is completely fubar to shut down the pipe.

Now I find out this morning that up to 5,000 barrels a day now leaking from it from another leak found a mile underwater! When they are building these oil platforms do they not plan for contingencies involving this situation? I feel EPA and private agencies are just left baffled here and don't seem to know what the heck to do to ever stop or appropriately contain this leak now.

I am not online that much anymore and had my phone disconnected. I am moving once again. Found a place in North Florida. I will be moving there in the next two weeks. I am excited to close off a chapter of my life and open a new one.

I know...it is terrible!

I got another busy busy Saturday planned...my son will have team pictures, a game, and then my hubby will be cooking Cinco de Mayo foods with friends over after the game. I got invited to a Koda picnic on Sunday but I need to finish my final project for my class first.

an hour ago - I saw Robert de Niro and he saw me but I walked right past him cuz I just wanted to go home. I'm daggone tired and hungry! :lol:

don't worry - I'll bump into him again and have a little chit-chat cuz he owns a little cozy restaurant just a block away from my work. He stops by sometimes.

an hour ago - I saw Robert de Niro and he saw me but I walked right past him cuz I just wanted to go home. I'm daggone tired and hungry! :lol:

don't worry - I'll bump into him again and have a little chit-chat cuz he owns a little cozy restaurant just a block away from my work. He stops by sometimes.

Tell him hello and that I enjoyed his movies! :)

Wirelessly posted

No pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back