A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were in Hoboken. good time!

I was supposed to go to Hoboken last Saturday, but I was so burnt out from working at UCC to promote Sorenson stuff plus had a long conversation with a friend on VP. :eek3:

I was supposed to go to Hoboken last Saturday, but I was so burnt out from working at UCC to promote Sorenson stuff plus had a long conversation with a friend on VP. :eek3:

ah yes - I didn't go to UCC cuz I was :zzz:

That was a heck of a Light Show we had last night. Lightning kept the skies lit up and the thunder rumbled and shook the house.

We had lightening, thunder, flooding rain and hail from 9pm to 10 this morning. Man-Oh-Man was it something else!!

We had lightening, thunder, flooding rain and hail from 9pm to 10 this morning. Man-Oh-Man was it something else!!

The thunderstorm did not start here til 1 am this morning and ended around 9am this morning. :hmm:

Strange that it started raining further south and east before it did here.

I was thinking the same thing, but I know that it was happening when the family had just finished Extreme Makeover-Home Edition. MIL was kept up all night. She can't sleep through the storms. She's a worry wart. My problem was the lightening kept me up. Too much light. Ah well, I wouldn't trade the Florida storms for what we had in Missouri. I love the storms.

download it and save your money

I have been reconsidering that, since I have no TV. Yes, I sold them.

What link for download Avatar? but I like Blue-Ray disc movie for watching my 56" HDTV. Bigger picture than computer monitor. :lol: cheaper price at Amazon is $19 for both Blu-Ray disc and DVD.

The same program I already told you ages and ages ago!

Wirelessly posted

Does anyone know how to get rid of a computer virus?

I have been reconsidering that, since I have no TV. Yes, I sold them.

The same program I already told you ages and ages ago!

Yes, I know about it. but I had asked question to Jiro.

The reason why I haven't been posting on AD much...

Flickr...

Been getting out more often...

Reading a few books...

Doing a few clientèle's websites...

And this piece of annoying self-perfectionism:

webdesign.png

Souggy, I did saw your pictures of "Anatomy of a Balut" on your facebook... That was interesting to see.

But when I saw other pictures of you cooking and eating a Balut. :shock:

Wirelessly posted

Is Friday here yet?

Friday aint coming but slowllllllly.... oy... cant wait for the weekend but hmm....

Souggy, I did saw your pictures of "Anatomy of a Balut" on your facebook... That was interesting to see.

But when I saw other pictures of you cooking and eating a Balut. :shock:

It's a good thing I ate the hardboiled one about an hour or two beore opening up a raw egg.

Wirelessly posted

Keep it going!

I am feeling better with my allergies, it rained and the air is cleaner :)

I passed my test last night, whew! 92% yes! Thought, I got an 80% would have a hissy fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back