A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sooooo ticked at hubby!! He goes on and on about moving up to Central Florida before this year is over. Then, Wal/SH*T never contacted him about a guaranteed job, so that move is out. Then he asked about Texas and we decided on Houston area, and just over the last 2-3 days, I have helped him put in 8 online applications and checked on housing. Now, this morning, he has decided that he's rather stay here since his mother will not be able to help as she wants to do upgrades on the house. She will have money in another year or two to help. Then, this afternoon, he's decided to go ahead on to TX anyway because Houston has more job availabilities for him. I just got so sick of it, that I told him I was staying here. If he wants to go, then he can jolly well go by himself.

I am sooooo ticked at hubby!! He goes on and on about moving up to Central Florida before this year is over. Then, Wal/SH*T never contacted him about a guaranteed job, so that move is out. Then he asked about Texas and we decided on Houston area, and just over the last 2-3 days, I have helped him put in 8 online applications and checked on housing. Now, this morning, he has decided that he's rather stay here since his mother will not be able to help as she wants to do upgrades on the house. She will have money in another year or two to help. Then, this afternoon, he's decided to go ahead on to TX anyway because Houston has more job availabilities for him. I just got so sick of it, that I told him I was staying here. If he wants to go, then he can jolly well go by himself.

you're his anchor. we men want to do this and that without thinking it through. that's why we (except me) have a wife to slap us out of it :lol:

Wow, that is a lot of indecision. I hope it all works out well for you!

He's worse than a pregnant woman trying to make decision about the baby's room!! I swear.

I think what really set me off is, his mother started arguing with him saying that he should not leave all decision up to me, that he's the man of the family and needs to "own up to it". His response? "I may be the man of the family, but Kristina wears the pants in the family!" She comes back with, "Well, didn't your father and I raise you better than that?" He says, "No, you raised be to be dependent on someone else and wouldn't let me do anything." Such a soap opera here at home.

He's worse than a pregnant woman trying to make decision about the baby's room!! I swear.

I think what really set me off is, his mother started arguing with him saying that he should not leave all decision up to me, that he's the man of the family and needs to "own up to it". His response? "I may be the man of the family, but Kristina wears the pants in the family!" She comes back with, "Well, didn't your father and I raise you better than that?" He says, "No, you raised be to be dependent on someone else and wouldn't let me do anything." Such a soap opera here at home.

Whoa!..If I had a MIL like that...I'd run like hell....Seems to be that she is the one making the decisions....and you guys have got kids, right?....My former MIL moved in with us after her husband died...it was OK at first....then she started trying to "take over"....And Actually....I was the one that Moved out!...Told my ex husband if he wanted to stay there, then good luck!...But he did move out and came home.....Living with ur inlaws isn't easy....some can do it, some can't.

We moved in with her a year ago. My mother has lived with us since 9 months after we got married. It hasn't been easy, but we've been trying to deal with it. I spend most of my time in the bedroom away from MIL.

oh, not just you. it's hard to keep your complicated life quiet. :)

it's funny you said that! I was walking to laundry room but did shortcut through bushes and got through a huge cobweb! :shock: of course I remained quiet... :Ohno:

there's no point to scream, lol. 1) spiders can't hear you and 2) I'd prefer not be misunderstood as this boy, who cried for wolf.

there's no point to scream, lol. 1) spiders can't hear you and 2) I'd prefer not be misunderstood as this boy, who cried for wolf.

spiders CAN hear you in a sense. they detect vibrations and go towards it thinking its something to eat!

Spider after freckles screams: OHHHH a tasty freckled midnight treat!!:devil:

"good kid good kid :roll: now I know why tigers eat their young"

Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back