A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay, good for you!!

Yup, especially I am going to pay it off ONE year early. I am thinking of what I should do with extra money. :)

Last day of vacation, and all the projects are done. Hopefully to have some fun today!

from 1992's? :shock:

Oh no. :) From 2001. At that time I went to hearing university. At that time, I had to obtain students loan because the VR would not supported me for tuition, books and room. They already supported me financially when I went to Gally.

Oh no. :) From 2001. At that time I went to hearing university. At that time, I had to obtain students loan because the VR would not supported me for tuition, books and room. They already supported me financially when I went to Gally.

That's good. I should know bettter that VRs become harder after 1996 something like that.

That's good. I should know bettter that VRs become harder after 1996 something like that.

I don't really like my VR Counselor. She involved with the "Favoritism" thing & closed my case with her. So, I kicked my own ass and go to University & pay tutions, and some of student loan to cover some college expenses.

I don't really like my VR Counselor. She involved with the "Favoritism" thing & closed my case with her. So, I kicked my own ass and go to University & pay tutions, and some of student loan to cover some college expenses.

but if your case was good then you could have tuition being paid off. just stay out of your personal matters with VR, focusing on your case and VR rep focusing on your case. then all is settle. you know? I dislike my VR but I had to cooperate with my VR and got paid off faster. =?

but if your case was good then you could have tuition being paid off. just stay out of your personal matters with VR, focusing on your case and VR rep focusing on your case. then all is settle. you know? I dislike my VR but I had to cooperate with my VR and got paid off faster. =?

Good Advice; yet things already took care of with the scholarships & grants.

woah, yikes I am happy and lucky to not had student loans. But even if I did, college would still be worth it.

Cant wait to mosey off to do camping and then watch the demo derby tomorrow.. .. eating my dinner right now and will watch a half hour of the local news then zoom out.. hehehe....

Cant wait to mosey off to do camping and then watch the demo derby tomorrow.. .. eating my dinner right now and will watch a half hour of the local news then zoom out.. hehehe....

lucky U! But a well deserved R&R weekend. Have a good time and watch out for racoons and donkeys :D

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:

Have fun sharky, hope you get mud :giggle: :P

Went out to a bar with my brother and his girlfriend to celebrate my brother's new teaching job and his girlfriend's official clean bill of health (she had brain surgery in June)...was supposed to be for a short time but they both got drunk and we stayed until 130 AM. I had to get up at 6 AM for my class today. I hope I survive it! It is a 5 hour class..ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back