A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a decent but small lunch earlier, but now I am starving and I can't eat. Have weigh-in tonight and will eat after that. Come on 6:30!!!

Had a decent but small lunch earlier, but now I am starving and I can't eat. Have weigh-in tonight and will eat after that. Come on 6:30!!!

What about eating a banana or an apple?

What about eating a banana or an apple?

Thought about that, but it tends to show up on the scale. :giggle:

I go through this every Monday, you'd think I was used to it. I always get the munchies between 3-4.

I'm out for today. see ya'all tomorrow :wave:

bye, jiro.. thats why this is thread is worth nothing to you.

Really glad to get some things set with the rent clerk for the monthly payment amount for 2011.. whew.. now to work on other things to do soon enough.. hehe...

Wirelessly posted

Got to return to externship tomorrow morning.

Going to spend alll day at the pool with 3 of my girls tmw!!! :)

My cat has been reminding me for the last half hour that it's time to feed him! He'll be fed at 5pm.

My cat has been reminding me for the last half hour that it's time to feed him! He'll be fed at 5pm.

haha cats usually reminds us like two hours before. I told them to wait till after 5pm. I still stick with the schedule! lol they have dry food there.

Wirelessly posted

I have externship all weekend long but I have good hours til next week the pain kicks in 12 hour shifts

I join, yes?

Too late!

It was nice to chat and chill with my girlfriends. One didnt come because she got sick. She is supposed to babysit my son Sat night so I can go to a back to work party but it is looking like I wont be able to go to the party. :(

I cannot wait to make a final payment on my student loans in two weeks. Whoooooooo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back