A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear this, OB; did you know this was coming or were you ambushed with the news?

I knew this was coming bec our district laid off 85 people and my fall hours got reduced lost my medical benefits.

Asians have more melanin, I am sorry to convey this to you my friend. :(

Forgive my ignorance, Naisho. I guess I have lacked my knowledge of the nature about Asian body skin. At least I have learned something new. Thanks! :)

I live here too long. I'm turning white :mad2:

I'm wondering...should a couple of 5 year old kids (one just turned 5 on June 10th and other will turn 6 on July 1st) go to bed at 9 pm even when school is out? They have been going bed at around midnight every night. What's your opinion on that? My gf says that they usually do that during summer months, hmmm.

For me, I would continue to keep them on schedule with a few days of staying up late every now and then. However, it is not my place to tell another parent how they should raise their children. As long it doesnt harm them, it is ok. The reason I dont do it is because I dont want to fight with my son trying to get him back on schedule for the new school year. Too much work for me.

haha glad you had fun! we went to darien lake recently. My boy is almost 7 and love to try anything risk rides. :shock: He is like my hubby. some rides that we can't get on due to my boy's height is too short. My girl dislikes some of the rides but sometimes she has no choice but along with us. Im sure that your boy will hit his age where he is so ready to ride with you! :cool2:

I cant wait! He is very active. :)

I am thinking about my 2nd chance on my driving test tomorrow at 1pm. I am nervous, but I got my mom to approve my parallel parking & 3-point turns. My mom has been driving for over 35yrs. So it feels really good that she thinks I will be good.

Please everyone keep me in ya prayers & thoughts. I don't wanna pay for more tests.

Best of luck!!!

*slurps* Just drinking my morning coffee and checking what's new on AD - oh, the usual.

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
*slurps* Just drinking my morning coffee and checking what's new on AD - oh, the usual.

We had an earthquake yesterday 5.7 ( I think) which I didn't feel was too busy in class listening to heartbeats lol

Wirelessly posted

We had an earthquake yesterday 5.7 ( I think) which I didn't feel was too busy in class listening to heartbeats lol
Them Californians are too busy to notice these earthquakes..:lol:

Didn't notice the earthquake yesterday, cuz I was driving at that time. :aw:

All I needed to do was pop on facebook though, it was all over the feeds when I logged on this morning.
"Oh, we had an earthquake. cool" :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back