A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, he is so cute and so smart. My daughter helped herself to Cup o' Noodles and it was the last one. My son said he wanted one so I told him to get one thinking we had more. He went to the kitchen and brought a coffee mug and a package of Ramen noodles. I laughed so hard. Where does he learn these things? :lol:

How cute! He was solving the problem of her having the last one!:lol:

Jillio , I am not a good bowler at all. It was a deaf fund raiser for domestic violence and have fun. Hope you enjoyed your day relaxing and catching up on house chores :)

Oh, wow! What a great cause! Wish I could have been there to help with the fundraising.

Yes, I always enjoy getting chores done and out of the way. I can't relax when I look around and see things I need to be doing.

Jillio , I am not a good bowler at all. It was a deaf fund raiser for domestic violence and have fun. Hope you enjoyed your day relaxing and catching up on house chores :)

I suck at bowling too. My ball bounces when it should roll. :giggle:

I suck at bowling too. My ball bounces when it should roll. :giggle:

Oh, wow! What a great cause! Wish I could have been there to help with the fundraising.

Yes, I always enjoy getting chores done and out of the way. I can't relax when I look around and see things I need to be doing.

Jilllio would love to have you join in the fun:) Not many people showed up. My guess, Laker game and graduations happened.

deafskeptic, I am a gutter girl :giggle:

Jilllio would love to have you join in the fun:) Not many people showed up. My guess, Laker game and graduations happened.

deafskeptic, I am a gutter girl :giggle:

Oh, yeah! Lakers game, graduations, and the World Cup. Busy week-end for some people.

Should I move back in with my old girlfriend of two years after three years of being separated... Hmm.

We still like each others, but the problem is that I've changed radically in my ideology since we split. She left university with a degree at the time, and I was still an undegrad... so we didn't have the same goals at that time. So I am not sure if the living arrangements will work out.

being a lazy person today - it is public holiday today thus a day off work :cool2:

Sorry Jake... I really felt bad for Australia... poor guys were doing the best they could but Germany constantly took over the ball...

Sorry Jake... I really felt bad for Australia... poor guys were doing the best they could but Germany constantly took over the ball...
Unfortunately, I didn't watch the game, I was asleep as it was viewed at 4am however it was stated in the morning news...:mad2: I knew Germany was too good to play

Unfortunately, I didn't watch the game, I was asleep as it was viewed at 4am however it was stated in the morning news...:mad2: I knew Germany was too good to play

The advantage of being in the same time zone :cool2: I didn't just say it was a good game because Germany won, but the entire tactics of both teams were outstanding. Sure a few mistakes here or there... but as said... Germany simply had the upper hand of the entire game... ;)

gah! I have sunburn on both of my forearms from yesterday :mad2:

I am enjoying the new computer at work - however it is a pain to re-install softwares.....:dizzy:

I didnt have to re-install a lot of software when I got my new laptop, I just got a special cord thingy that I plugged between both laptops and it moved all my files from my old laptop to my new laptop. The only thing I had to re-install was my camera software for my Sony DSC-H7. That's it. I was fully set up in about two hours after completing setup and moving files over and re-installed the software.

I didnt have to re-install a lot of software when I got my new laptop, I just got a special cord thingy that I plugged between both laptops and it moved all my files from my old laptop to my new laptop. The only thing I had to re-install was my camera software for my Sony DSC-H7. That's it. I was fully set up in about two hours after completing setup and moving files over and re-installed the software.
I know about that one, but mine wasn't an option as it is a work PC - but the good thing it was insalled in a quick flash

I am thinking about my 2nd chance on my driving test tomorrow at 1pm. I am nervous, but I got my mom to approve my parallel parking & 3-point turns. My mom has been driving for over 35yrs. So it feels really good that she thinks I will be good.

Please everyone keep me in ya prayers & thoughts. I don't wanna pay for more tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back