A Pic of u, Pregancy....

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
Take a Idea of me preg with my son, that pic was taken around April, 2002 and look another pic of me and my newborn son... 17 hours of labor.. eeekkk

moms!!! .. post your picture when u are preg....

No Way!! I am not posting my Pregnancy Picture up here. I look like I was gotta explode in seconds. that how bad my Picture is.... :giggle:

Cheri said:
No Way!! I am not posting my Pregnancy Picture up here. I look like I was gotta explode in seconds. that how bad my Picture is.... :giggle:

Oh gosh, I didnt want to post my pregnancy pictures either !! Older one was really bigger as my ankles as elephant. Weight over 220 lbs. Second one was smaller. Ironiclly, older son is skinny as he born 9 lbs 8 oz. younger one was 7 lbs and 4 oz, he is taller and bigger than older brother.

Everyone thought, I had twins in my tummy but not... It was really big baby!

Sabrina said:
Oh gosh, I didnt want to post my pregnancy pictures either !! Older one was really bigger as my ankles as elephant. Weight over 220 lbs. Second one was smaller. Ironiclly, older son is skinny as he born 9 lbs 8 oz. younger one was 7 lbs and 4 oz, he is taller and bigger than older brother.

Everyone thought, I had twins in my tummy but not... It was really big baby!

:lol: same here honey... I used to weight 220 Pounds too with my second Child and first child I weight 190 pounds so Hell It was horrible I couldn't get up off the couch either... :giggle:

Great pictures Froggiemama! Wasn't that the greatest feeling when you were pregnant? I missed being pregnant... I've got pictures here... Me at 38 weeks, 2 wks before my lil' angel daughter was born. 2nd photo is my big time favorite! Two friends of mine from work made that hat for my daughter. So suh-weet isn't it :ily:

Attachments

• MamaKatzie9-5mos.jpg
    MamaKatzie9-5mos.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 96
It's me, 4 weeks before my son Kyler was born. Only gained 39 lbs during my pregnancy. Kyler was born 7lbs, 8oz and 22 1/2 inches long. :D

Attachments

• MVC_047S.JPG
    MVC_047S.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 131
  • KylerBirth9.jpg
    KylerBirth9.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 68
awww the preggy pixs are great along with those moms who posted their kids' first pixs right after their arrivals! the kids looks bootiful and adorable!!! :thumb:

Cheri said:
awwwwwwww!!! i uddy how ur feeling.. i bet ur look great while u was preg.. no matter what!! what a god make women get preg... and get kids too!!! smile!!! :wiggle:

Me being pregnant :D

here s photo of my first pregnancy, and afterward, Lisa is out.

will post new photo of my second pregnancy here later.

Attachments

• preggy.jpg
    preggy.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 119
  • afterpregy.jpg
    afterpregy.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 79
Oh Darn, I have pic 1st preggy.. left upstair my storage.. I gonna find it.. and scan it.. (chuckles) would be great..
Is that includes 2nd and 3rd preggy ?? Prefer 1st preggy ?? *curiouis*

Bullym0m said:
Oh Darn, I have pic 1st preggy.. left upstair my storage.. I gonna find it.. and scan it.. (chuckles) would be great..
Is that includes 2nd and 3rd preggy ?? Prefer 1st preggy ?? *curiouis*
The more... the merrier! :thumb:

i would have to look for mine :D

heres my pictures :D

Attachments

• Preg.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Nborn.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 99
  • emma.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Yes, I know the clothes are awful. Please remember this photo was taken in 1973, so the fashion was different. :)

Attachments

• pregger.JPG
    pregger.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 94
Reba said:
Yes, I know the clothes are awful. Please remember this photo was taken in 1973, so the fashion was different. :)

Heh! That is something my mother wore when she was pregnant with me in 1970's. :giggle: Don't get me wrong you were cute when you were pregnant I think all women look good while pregnant.

Don't worry about fashions Reba, my child will say the same thing about my clothes 30 years ago, ha! Wow, look at you, you were glowing! Nice to see your pretty face here :mrgreen:

Thanks to Cheri and Katzie. :)

BTW, that picture was taken outside the building where I worked at NAS Pensacola, FL.

those pictures are so great! i had only a picture of me being pregnant when iwas about 3 months along... barely showing but i was skinny and a baby picture where doctor takes from the scanner when baby were inside you. (i was one of those unfortunely women who had miscarriage) so it was truly great to see pictures of pregnancy women. Thanks coolie!

(dont be sorry about me. :) it is truly great to see those pictures)

SpiceHD, I totally understand you. I was 2 months along when I lost my baby but I still loved looking at those pictures!

Babies are so cute and there is just something luminous about a pregnant woman!

definitely! seeing pregnant woman alway makes me feel good cuz they seem so ... happy almost glowing ya know?

Back