9-11 Memorial Ceremony (Warning)

Many eyewitnesses saw, heard, and smelled a jet plane crash into the Pentagon.

NO eyewitnesses saw a missile.

8. Eyewitness Reports On the Sounds of Jet Engines Before Crash
Source: Internet Orange............. Patterson, Steve
Steve Patterson, who lives in Pentagon City, said it appeared to him that a commuter jet swooped over Arlington National Cemetery and headed for the Pentagon "at a frightening rate . . . just slicing into that building." . . .
Steve Patterson, 43, said he was watching television reports of the World Trade Center being hit when he saw a silver commuter jet fly past the window of his 14th-floor apartment in Pentagon City. The plane was about 150 yards away, approaching from the west about 20 feet off the ground, Patterson said.
He said the plane, which sounded like the high-pitched squeal of a fighter jet, flew over Arlington cemetary so low that he thought it was going to land on I-395. He said it was flying so fast that he couldn't read any writing on the side.
The plane, which appeared to hold about eight to 12 people, headed straight for the Pentagon but was flying as if coming in for a landing on a nonexistent runway, Patterson said.
"At first I thought `Oh my God, there's a plane truly misrouted from National,'" Patterson said. "Then this thing just became part of the Pentagon. . . ."
He said the plane, which approached the Pentagon below treetop level, seemed to be flying normally for a plane coming in for a landing other than going very fast for being so low. Then, he said, he saw the Pentagon "envelope" the plane and bright orange flames shoot out the back of the building.
"It looked like a normal landing, as if someone knew exactly what they were doing," said Patterson, a graphics artist who works at home. "This looked intentional."
"`Extensive Casualties' in Wake of Pentagon Attack," by Barbara Vobejda, Washington Post, 9/11/01..................

"Pentagon hero receives Purple Heart, Airman's Medal," by Master Sgt. Dorothy Goepel, Air Force Print News 4/15/02
. . . He was standing in the parking lot at the Pentagon when he noticed a jetliner lower its landing gear as if to make a landing and then he realized that the airplane was actually heading towards the southwest wall of the Pentagon . . .
"Recognition of Master Sergeant Noel Sepulveda," League of United Latin American Citizens, 6/29/02
He saw the plane fly above a nearby hotel and drop its landing gear. The plane's right wheel struck a light pole, causing it to fly at a 45-degree angle, he said. The plane tried to recover, but hit a second light pole and continued flying at an angle. "You could hear the engines being revved up even higher," Sepulveda said.
The plane dipped its nose and crashed into the southwest side of the Pentagon.
"The right engine hit high, the left engine hit low," Sepulveda said. "For a brief moment, you could see the body of the plane sticking out from the side of the building. Then a ball of fire came from behind it."
An explosion followed, sending Sepulveda flying against a light pole.
"Pentagon hero receives Purple Heart, Airman's Medal," by Master Sgt. Dorothy Goepel, Air Force Print News, 4/15/02

You see how some talk about a commuter jet? With 8 to 12 people..

Some talk about the landing gear out, hitting lightpoles... Where's the mark of the landing gear in the grass?

I have read the witness accounts. I can support any theory with any selection of witness accounts!

I just asked you?
Can you fit the plane in the pentagon?

Many eyewitnesses saw, heard, and smelled a jet plane crash into the Pentagon.

NO eyewitnesses saw a missile.
Why do you mention missle?

How can you fit the plane (757) in the hole???

Hole.jpg

Plane.jpg

I agree with you.
But the assumption would be that "it disintegrated into small pieces" but when you think on.. remember the plane in Greece, flying in a mountain.. plenty of big pieces. In Nigeria, plenty of big pieces. 2 747's on Tenerife - big inferno killing 500+ passengers... Big pieces. All crashes give large pieces.
No here. All pieces found were small.... Weired!
Have a look at the picture... Wings desintegrating on the facade of the pentagon should leave holes or at least marks... Nothing..

I have been at a site where a F-16 crashed. In a field in Germany when I was in the army. We had to clean up the wreckage. Many small pieces. Lot's of them. But still, there are large pieces that can identify the plane. Pieces too big to handle by hand.
"Pulling away from the Pentagon there was tons of stuff on the ground, big pieces of metal, concrete, everything. We got up to a certain point and there was this huge piece of something -- I mean it was big, it looked like a piece of an engine or something -- in the road.

Can you fit the plane in the hole?
From the Popular Mechanics article:

FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.
Popular Mechanics - Debunking The 9/11 Myths - Mar. 2005 Cover Story

You see how some talk about a commuter jet? With 8 to 12 people..
He said it "appeared" to be; that's not the same as saying "it was". Appears to be means it seemed to be that object; it does NOT mean it was that object. From that person's perspective, that was the description.

Shoot, I could have told you that the wings would NOT, could NOT have made holes in this concrete building! Of course they sheared off! And quite easily, too.

Conspiracy theorizing at it's best! Not! Not this time!

Shoot, I could have told you that the wings would NOT, could NOT have made holes in this concrete building! Of course they sheared off! And quite easily, too.

Conspiracy theorizing at it's best! Not! Not this time!
Excellent.. the wings sheared off....
So, they would be outside the Pentagon.....

Where?

It's great that you think further and conclude that the wings sheared off, but in that case, there must be wreakage...
Listen to the CNN-footage. There were no big pieces... Look at all available pictures... no big pieces... Only 1 landing gear... one wheel, 1 turbine that was NOT of an 757....

THINK!

He said it "appeared" to be; that's not the same as saying "it was". Appears to be means it seemed to be that object; it does NOT mean it was that object. From that person's perspective, that was the description.
Like I said. Any theory can be supported by witness accounts. That's why I look at facts.
Camera's - Only 1... on the Pentagone???
Wreckage - a 757 .. and there's nothing left ... but almost all bodies could be identified

Don't repeat the version you hear from official sources.

Let me hear YOUR version....

Conspiracy theories are just that...theories.

We're not repeating "official sources". Planes DID crash into the Towers and into the Pentagon. What Reba has to say is very stong from an enginnering standpoint.

[QUOTE/]Like I said. Any theory can be supported by witness accounts. That's why I look at facts.
Wreckage - a 757 .. and there's nothing left ... but almost all bodies could be identified[/QUOTE]

Seems like you're relying on eyewitness accounts, Cloggy.

Conspiracy theories are just that...theories.

We're not repeating "official sources". Planes DID crash into the Towers and into the Pentagon. What Reba has to say is very stong from an enginnering standpoint.

[QUOTE/]Like I said. Any theory can be supported by witness accounts. That's why I look at facts.
Wreckage - a 757 .. and there's nothing left ... but almost all bodies could be identified

Seems like you're relying on eyewitness accounts, Cloggy.[/QUOTE]
Everything is a theory when not backed up by evidence. The official theory is not backed up by evidense. You were told how it was. No-one should ask questions I guess... But the official "theory" is not even a theory. It's not based on facts!

NO, i'm wondering why no-one mentions other camera's
I'm wondering why pictures taken straight after the crash in the pentagon don't show wreckage.

You are repeating the official version which are not backed up by realistic data nor commen sense.

And regarding "What Reba has to say is very stong from an enginnering standpoint." - what part is that?

You (not the official version) tell me... where did the wings and tail of the plane go?

Last edited:
i often wondered why they took the video from the top of the hotel, gas station and others ... why ??? why cant show to the world?? what do they HAVE to hide from WORLD?? something is fishy.... i prefer to see with my own eyes instead of THEIR version of what happened????

im still waiting for them to relase the cam footages..... sigh..

Regarding Popular Science... that explained everything to you....
Debunking
Popular Mechanics

CIA Literally Takes Over Popular Mechanics to Cover Up 9/11 Government Lies!
Popular Mechanics Editor who wrote the lies, Benjamin Chertoff, hid the fact that he is the cousin of Homeland Security Chief Michael Chertoff

Eric Hufschmid. of Painful Questions

..:: Reopen 9/11 - Catch the Real Terrorists ::..

Accusations of Fraud by Mr. Walter.

Jim Hoffman

Another Expose

I agree with Cloggy.

I sadly watched the tragedy from where I live in Europe. Many innocent people died or get harmed :(

The tragedy should be investigated by independent ,trusted and specialized persons or organizations. I don't believe in the US governtment's explanations. There are many suspicious points STILL.

Yes, I'm agree to this. I also live in Europe as well and watch on TV... It's very sad that innocent people have to die or injured. We had the feeling that some of the investigation are being denied.

No, it's not just news about memorial but movie...

I watched good movie yesterday. It's about few Germans who work in the World Tower Center... It's part I and will be Part 2 tomorrow (wednesday). A German (Hans) feel guilty for not want to go New York because he want to stay with her heavy pregnant wife and let his best friend Georg go for him and killed by terrorist which Hans supposed go, not his best friend.......

I saw movie part II yesterday. *nodding* I can see that it's many denied... Hans tried do everything to find out that his best friend is really in WTC or not himself because they do nothing for him... It took him year to find his best friend Georg survived... Georg lost his memory and don't know who he is... It took Hans long to give him Georg time to remember everything... Very sad...

Excellent.. the wings sheared off....
So, they would be outside the Pentagon.....

Where?

It's great that you think further and conclude that the wings sheared off, but in that case, there must be wreakage...
Listen to the CNN-footage. There were no big pieces... Look at all available pictures... no big pieces... Only 1 landing gear... one wheel, 1 turbine that was NOT of an 757....

THINK!

Yes it's logical... Everyone said the same... big pieces of wings must have seen, not small pieces. I will look your link when I'm home from work.

Unfortunlately most of your links are not working... I beleive those links were being block in my office computer. I will have a look when I'm home from work.

It IS a fact that it was a plane that crashed into Pentagon.
Accept that and move on.

How can we accept that when we don't know the whole truth? I'm not going to accept the official version. We have the right to know the truth, It's our country, our people. Should we be standing up for the American people or the Government?

Back