9-11 Memorial Ceremony (Warning)

How can we accept that when we don't know the whole truth? I'm not going to accept the official version. We have the right to know the truth, It's our country, our people. Should we be standing up for the American people or the Government?

Some people want to believe that it was not AA 77 that crashed into Pentagon. How can they say that when 64 lives were lost in that plane? There were several eyewitnesses who saw the plane going into Pentagon. If you don't want to accept that fact then it is your belief. I accept and believe that it was a plane that crashed into Pentagon. I am tired of seeing some people saying that it was not a plane but a missle that was shot into Pentagon........what about these 64 people who were lost in that plane????

Then how can 64 people fit in a small plane???? Huh??????

CNN.com Specials
HAs anyone seen 64 bodies..??

The story is that the heat was soooo intense... everything was destroyed in the fire... and they recognise 64 bodies??

But you are missing the point...
You were told that it was a 757. You were shown a list. Therefore it must be true.

Other people show you a hole that is too small for a 757. They show you a wall that is in tact. They show you that 2 huge engines on the wings, that did not go through the wall can not be found. Same for the wings, same for the tail...

People SHOW you that... There are plenty of areas of speculation, but the size of the hole is a fact, the size of a 757 is a fact, and the two do not match.

So please. YOU figure out how it will fit.... You think for yourself. Don't assume!!

And why are the names of the hikackers not on the list?

Last edited:
yeah why any of the hijackers name not on the list? this doesnt make sense to me at all..

They did not have the hijackers' names on that list because they were NOT passengers or crew of AA 77 but hijackers so they were not honored at all.

The names and pictures of the hijackers are in here, the FBI website Federal Bureau of Investigation - 9/11 Investigation (PENTTBOM) #77
Excellent information.
I had a look. For example here...

And I looked further... here...
Even more fascinating is the analysis by Dr. Thoman Olmstead Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77. Under the Freedom of Information Act, he applied for an obtained the autopsy report from the US military Armed Forces Institute of Pathology: there are no hijackers on the list.
Summary:
There's insufficient Pentagon Attack Debris for it to be the scene of an airliner crash.
The first photos of the Pentagon Attack Fire show it's too hot to be a kerosene fire.
The Pentagon Attack Damage to the interior is too deep and too collimated to be from the liquid fuel of an airliner. Only a Shaped Charge warhead can cut a circular hole in a wall after going through 3-4 m. of steel-reinforced poured concrete.
It is interesting to note that American Airlines never officially said it was Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon on September 11th:

The FBI never released the voice or cockpit from the Flight 77 Black Boxes,
The NTSB never did an investigation of the crash as required by law.
There are no surveillance videos from Dulles airport showing the "hijackers" even boarding the plane.
The "pilot" Hanjour,Hani didn't even have a ticket
There are no indications in the Flight 77 Tower Conversations of a hijacking.
Of the 5 supposed "hijackers" of Flight 77, at least 2 are Hijackers Alive And Well:

Passengers on Flight 77 phoned their loved ones from the plane during the hijacking. They described what was happening.

Passengers on Flight 77 phoned their loved ones from the plane during the hijacking. They described what was happening.

Funny... you cannot get a connection that high up in the air!!!! Tests were done, and the successrate was about 0,001 at 20.000ft. Yet... on that day, in that plane, many people made a call!!

Hey, why do you cling so desperately to the official story??? Is that the easy way out??

And you are avoiding the question here...
How does a Boeing 757 fit into this hole, leaving no wings, no engines and no tail outside???

--------------------------------------------------
Now I know that ASSUME makes an ASS out of U and ME !!!

Funny... you cannot get a connection that high up in the air!!!! Tests were done, and the successrate was about 0,001 at 20.000ft. Yet... on that day, in that plane, many people made a call!!
Who says they were at 20,000 ft. when they made the calls?

Nevertheless, the calls were made, and people on the planes spoke to people on the ground about what was happening. The people on board Flight 77 were on a commercial jet plane, not on a missile, not in a UFO, not in a black helicopter.

Hey, why do you cling so desperately to the official story???
Hey, why do you cling so desperately to conspiracy theories? Do you not have enough drama in your own life?

And you are avoiding the question here...
How does a Boeing 757 fit into this hole, leaving no wings, no engines and no tail outside???
I posted the links more than once about that. I gave you my answer via that link, and I've posted it umpteen times in the other conspiracists' threads at AD. How many times do I have to do it? This is getting tiresome.

Of course, it doesn't matter how many times I respond, or what proof I provide. People who believe in conspiracies will never be convinced because paranoia can't be satisfied.

Who says they were at 20,000 ft. when they made the calls?

Nevertheless, the calls were made, and people on the planes spoke to people on the ground about what was happening. The people on board Flight 77 were on a commercial jet plane, not on a missile, not in a UFO, not in a black helicopter.

Sure...
Here some experiments....:

altitude (feet) v.s. probability of cellphone call getting through
4,000 ...... 0.400
8,000 ...... 0.100
12,000 ...... 0.040
16,000 ...... 0.025
20,000 ...... 0.016
24,000 ...... 0.011
28,000 ...... 0.008
32,000 ...... 0.006

It took until 2004 and special equipment until phonecalls could be made in mid-flight... (See here)

How they can pull it off... Look
Washingtonpost.com: dot.mil...

I posted the links more than once about that. I gave you my answer via that link, and I've posted it umpteen times in the other conspiracists' threads at AD. How many times do I have to do it? This is getting tiresome.

OK, where did you explain?? Just a link will be enough...

...........Hey, why do you cling so desperately to conspiracy theories? Do you not have enough drama in your own life?
I'm honouring the people that died that day by asking questions about HOW things happened.
You prefer to remember them by just accepting irrational explanations...

Conspiracy-theory has a negative ring to it. However, it is backup up by evidence.
Your / the official explanation (you cannot call it a theory because nothing is proven) is backed up by lies and silence....

I though USA was a free country, but appearently, one cannot ask akward questions - or at least should no expect answers...

Moblies at Altitude

Mobiles at Altitude Part I

Mobiles at Altitude Part II
This would indicate that it would be possible to transmit. Depending on the area where one flies.
Still strange that in 2004 it's big news that because of new equipment one now can make calls.. And some of the calls make no sense...
Need to look into this more..

This would indicate that it would be possible to transmit. Depending on the area where one flies.
Still strange that in 2004 it's big news that because of new equipment one now can make calls.. And some of the calls make no sense...
Need to look into this more..

Yes I aware it. I was told to turn mobile phone off when I was in airport... I'm not allow to use my own mobile phone. You are on the plane and want to make a call then you have to use card (debit or credit ? card - I saw business men use it) into plane's mobile phones. Each plane seats have cell phone... use card. (I has no idea what card is because I never try it). I was like :confused: when Barbara's husband Ted Oslen claimed that her wife called him in the bathroom? How? :confused:

Yes I aware it. I was told to turn mobile phone off when I was in airport... I'm not allow to use my own mobile phone. You are on the plane and want to make a call then you have to use card (debit or credit ? card - I saw business men use it) into plane's mobile phones. Each plane seats have cell phone... use card. (I has no idea what card is because I never try it). I was like :confused: when Barbara claimed that she called her husband in the bathroom? How? :confused:

Yes, I am also told to turn off my mobile phone at the airport before flying out but I did test on it just before the plane landed to see if it works and it worked. I text messaged to a friend and he text messaged back to me. The stewardess saw me and told me to turn it off.

I can see it being possible flying over populated area etc. But in mountains etc, at high altutude... that would be a stretch.

The plane that crashed was flying over a populated area and not at a too high altitude.

Back