9-11 Memorial Ceremony (Warning)

oh man i see the pic of bodies fell.. it made me feel bad sigh... and people stood by windows and wanna get out.. oh man.. it soo sad.. i know it 5 yrs already wow..

Each year I will never forget them who have lived their life for us. We will be stronger as the year come and go. I got freaked out when I found out cuz I have a friend that lives near there. But thanks goodness she is ok.

My heart goes out to the families and friends who lost their loves one. :hug:

It's all too sad when it happened. We will never forget them as long as we live. Some of them who survived through all this got health problems ( respiratory ) from that day will share their stories to generation. May God rest their souls who were killed in that buildin'. They've shown their courage enough to save others.

New York City will never be the same. It will always remain to remember.

30 minutes go, then I will leave computer to watch on TV about 9/11... True story movie.

Yes I´m agree with all of you that it´s terrible... bad nightmare.... very sad....

I can't believe it is already now five years of this anniversary. That's sad & paining memories when they fell off from buildings from the fire.:eek3: That stings--hurts!
So now, I very-very sorry for them who they lost their
families & friends from 9/11. :( May be god rest their souls.
I will pray for them for their sins:
"Our Father"

"Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not
into temptation, but deliever us from evil.
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, for ever.
Amen.
"

Now, may God bless their souls for 9/11 remembering. :angel:

Last edited:
The sadness is unimaginable. The losses that are felt should demand answers to questions that have been asked.

Instead, it looks as if there's a general agreement NOT to ask questions!! Ask questions and you're not a patriot. Doubt statements and you're a security problem.

I just watched Loose Change - 2nd Edition and the questions that were asked are simple. There are just no answers given....

I'll give you two of the questions:
Why was there no plane-wreckage found in the Pentagon and Pennsilvania?
Why is no footage shown of the Hilton surveillance camera overlooking the Pentagon?

There's more... Have a look - it's your country!

The sadness is unimaginable. The losses that are felt should demand answers to questions that have been asked.

Instead, it looks as if there's a general agreement NOT to ask questions!! Ask questions and you're not a patriot. Doubt statements and you're a security problem.

I just watched Loose Change - 2nd Edition and the questions that were asked are simple. There are just no answers given....

Why is no footage shown of the Hilton surveillance camera overlooking the Pentagon?

There's more... Have a look - it's your country!

i remmy reading the story about this.. but honestly i dont know and i cant answer it.. only God knows.. sighs..

some said its missle that shot thru pentagon.. where is the cam that show what happened?? like at hotel, etc.. but fbi took all of that before public could see what happened? why? do they got something they want to hide?

maybe one day it will be revealed...

on the radar where the flight 77 .. why did they not show the routes they took till fateful crash? what secrets do they have? that we public have right to know? too many questions...

you are not the only one, cloggy.. i too have questions.. but no one know the answers..... :(

found it! - Where is the Plane, Flight 77? (guys- do not bash on this.. and dont be offend)

30 minutes go, then I will leave computer to watch on TV about 9/11... True story movie.

Yes I´m agree with all of you that it´s terrible... bad nightmare.... very sad....

Was it on CBS? That's what I watched last night too. Thanks for sharing those photos again, seeing it again after 5 years later, brought back a lot of memories and tears. :( Damn those bastards who were responsible for this. :pissed:

HOW can i forget... my sister was working at Pentagon when WTC crashed by planes and also at Pentagon.. My sister had 70 % burn and lost her right right arm when terrorist plane crashed into Pentagon... she was alive but went beserk every time she heard planes flying over her house... Bless her heart she passed away last year with lung cancer..

Yeah..I still remember on that day watching Tv at school and all. It was a huge shocker to me! :eek3: I will never forget them forever. :pissed: at terrortists killing them because of their religion!

May God bless to those souls that have lost on that day on 9/11. :tears:

:tears: every time i watch or read about 9/11 I got tears.

Noticed many remember twin towers, I always remember in DC, Pentagon and in Pensilvanya airpane crashed there, in small city, too. they all got killed on 9/11. My heart goes to the families... :tears:

It is indeed saddening. Time does flies after 5 years. I will never forget that day when it happened. I was at Wal-Mart doing some grocery shopping and much to my curiousity, I saw a group of people flocking to the television. Little I didn't know what was going on and when I approached the group that was watching the television, I saw CNN was showing the airplane crashing into the Twin Towers. I wanted to know more since it didn't have the cc turned on the television. So I went ahead, paid the food and went straight home to watch the television. That is when I learned more of what was actually happening. I was in awe and in daze too.

I believe that the incident did bring alot of people closer by working together as a teamwork and rise to defend our country. Strangers were helping other strangers in their time of need. Terrorism should be taken seriously and it is still ongoing which means of course, we all still have to keep our eyes open.

The victims and heroes of 9/11 are gone BUT not forgotten. (Well some victims and heroes are still amazingly alive as well)

I got email from my work (today is my first working day after 4 whole weeks leave). I pasted everything from this email.

Let us pause to remember…

A time to be born and a time to die
A time to mourn and a time to dance
A time to kill and a time to heal
A time to love and a time to hate…
A time to tear down and a time to build
A time for war and a time for PEACE!

I would like to share this memorial with you all where I get email from my work.
Sweet member Liebling, I have the fresh memories of this most beautiful quote as "a time to be born, and a time to die..on and on from Holy scripture which exactly is ECCLESIASTES of Chapter 3: 2-8 that you borrow from? If so.............................

..............AMEEEEN!!!!................

Eveyone, you think that I dont care about those people who were in twin towers colliasped to ground where they buried now!.. you are wrong.. I really sad those people who were dead in twin towers which colliasped into ground. I always remember this on 9/11..

I can see they were die and their time of life come into mother's womb to be born again!

Was it on CBS? That's what I watched last night too. Thanks for sharing those photos again, seeing it again after 5 years later, brought back a lot of memories and tears. :( Damn those bastards who were responsible for this. :pissed:

No, it's not just news about memorial but movie...

I watched good movie yesterday. It's about few Germans who work in the World Tower Center... It's part I and will be Part 2 tomorrow (wednesday). A German (Hans) feel guilty for not want to go New York because he want to stay with her heavy pregnant wife and let his best friend Georg go for him and killed by terrorist which Hans supposed go, not his best friend.......

HOW can i forget... my sister was working at Pentagon when WTC crashed by planes and also at Pentagon.. My sister had 70 % burn and lost her right right arm when terrorist plane crashed into Pentagon... she was alive but went beserk every time she heard planes flying over her house... Bless her heart she passed away last year with lung cancer..

I am so sorry about what happened to your sister :(
May she rest in peace.

... the questions that were asked are simple. There are just no answers given....

I'll give you two answers:

There was plane wreckage found:

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

For the whole report go to:

Popular Mechanics - Debunking The 9/11 Myths - Mar. 2005 Cover Story

Experts on the scene tell PM that a fan from one of the engines was recovered in a catchment basin, downhill from the crash site. Jeff Reinbold, the National Park Service representative responsible for the Flight 93 National Memorial, confirms the direction and distance from the crash site to the basin: just over 300 yards south, which means the fan landed in the direction the jet was traveling. "It's not unusual for an engine to move or tumble across the ground," says Michael K. Hynes, an airline accident expert who investigated the crash of TWA Flight 800 out of New York City in 1996. "When you have very high velocities, 500 mph or more," Hynes says, "you are talking about 700 to 800 ft. per second. For something to hit the ground with that kind of energy, it would only take a few seconds to bounce up and travel 300 yards." Numerous crash analysts contacted by PM concur.

Back