9-11 Memorial Ceremony (Warning)

i remmy reading the story about this.. but honestly i dont know and i cant answer it.. only God knows.. sighs..

some said its missle that shot thru pentagon.. where is the cam that show what happened?? like at hotel, etc.. but fbi took all of that before public could see what happened? why? do they got something they want to hide?

maybe one day it will be revealed...

on the radar where the flight 77 .. why did they not show the routes they took till fateful crash? what secrets do they have? that we public have right to know? too many questions...

you are not the only one, cloggy.. i too have questions.. but no one know the answers..... :(

found it! - Where is the Plane, Flight 77? (guys- do not bash on this.. and dont be offend)

No.. it was plane.. my sister was working in Pentagon when it happened right after two planes crashed into WTC... In PA that plane was heading for Pengaton but failed.,, because one of passenger overpowered the terrorist and crashec into forests...

HOW can i forget... my sister was working at Pentagon when WTC crashed by planes and also at Pentagon.. My sister had 70 % burn and lost her right right arm when terrorist plane crashed into Pentagon... she was alive but went beserk every time she heard planes flying over her house... Bless her heart she passed away last year with lung cancer..
I'm so sorry that you lost your wonderful sister. :(

Thank you for sharing your personal loss with us. We can honor your sister. :hug:

Oh dear, SxyPorkie
I´m very sorry that I didn´t read your previous post until I noticed today... I´m very sorry about the loss of your beloved sister... I know it´s pain to lose your sister to terrorist... :( :hug:

Oh dear, SxyPorkie
I´m very sorry that I didn´t read your previous post until I noticed today... I´m very sorry about the loss of your beloved sister... I know it´s pain to lose your sister to terrorist... :( :hug:

Thank you very much... reba too... it was very hard for me at first... I tried to get on plane to fly over to Washington DC and we were not allowed to fly over... And i tried to drive to Washington DC from Southern California but there were many roadblock.. i could not get to my sister for 4 days... i was about having nervous breakdown.. finally i got there... Joyce was in very bad condition.. I thought she was at the Death door... but she survived... LOts of pains and nightmares for her.. every time she heard plane flying over her house she went BESERK... but she did get pschology help... then she developed cancer.. lung cancer... she passed away last year... I miss her very much... everyone thought we both were twins.. we look alike.. only one year apart...

I'm so sorry that you lost your wonderful sister. :(

Thank you for sharing your personal loss with us. We can honor your sister. :hug:

Thank you very much.. at least she is at peace now.. no more pains and nightmares...

...some said its missle that shot thru pentagon.. .
Perhaps you should read the eyewitness acounts.

Part 3: Analysis Of Eyewitness Stmts on 9/11 AA F77 Crash into Pentagon, by Penny Schoner, 12/03-2/04

If it was a missile, where did all the jet fuel come from? Missiles use solid rocket propellant, not aviation fuel.

Part 4: Analysis Of Eyewitness Stmts on 9/11 AA F77 Crash into Pentagon, by Penny Schoner, 12/03-2/04

on the radar where the flight 77 .. why did they not show the routes they took till fateful crash?
The terrorists turned off the transponders when they took over the cockpits.

When the planes made their impacts, they were flying too low for radar to detect.

Pentagon 9/11 eyewitnesses:

Michael DiPaula 41, project coordinator Pentagon Renovation Team -- He left a meeting in the Pentagon just minutes before the crash, looking for an electrician who didn't show, in a construction trailer less than 75 feet away. "Suddenly, an airplane roared into view, nearly shearing the roof off the trailer before slamming into the E ring. 'It sounded like a missile,' DiPaula recalls . . . Buried in debris and covered with airplane fuel, he was briefly listed by authorities as missing, but eventually crawled from the flaming debris and the shroud of black smoke unscathed.

Owens, Mary Ann
Gripping the steering wheel of my vibrating car, I ducked as the wobbling plane thundered over my head. Once it passed, I raised slightly and saw the left wing dip and scrape the helicopter area just before the nose crashed into the southwest wall of the Pentagon.
Still gripping the wheel, I could feel both the car and my heart jolt at the moment of impact. An instant inferno blazed about 125 yards from me. The plane, the wall and the victims disappeared under coal-black smoke, three-story tall flames and intense heat.

Alan Wallace usually worked out of the Fort Myer fire station, but on Sept. 11 he was one of three firefighters assigned to the Pentagon's heliport. Along with crew members Mark Skipper and Dennis Young, Wallace arrived around 7:30 in the morning. . . . Wallace and Skipper were walking along the right side of the truck . . . when the two looked up and saw an airplane. It was about 25 feet off the ground and just 200 yards away -- the length of two football fields. They had heard about the WTC disaster and had little doubt what was coming next. "Let's go," Wallace yelled. Both men ran.
. . . Wallace hadn't gotten far when the plane hit. "I hadn't even reached the back of the van when I felt the fireball. I felt the blast," he says. He hit the blacktop near the left rear tire of the van and quickly shimmied underneath. "I remember feeling pressure, a lot of heat," he says. He crawled toward the front of the van, then emerged to see Skipper out in the field, still standing. "Everything is on fire. The grass is on fire. The building is on fire. The firehouse is on fire," Wallace recalls. "There was fire everywhere. Areas of the blacktop were on fire."

...and there are many more witness statements at:

Part 3: Analysis Of Eyewitness Stmts on 9/11 AA F77 Crash into Pentagon, by Penny Schoner, 12/03-2/04

Reba,
A plane might have been there... but
Where are the engines?
Where is the tail?
Where are the wings?
If all that burned... how come they could identify allmost all bodies??
And the turbine fan... definetly NOT AA-77...

How can you fit the plane in the hole???

Hole.jpg

Plane.jpg

757?

Reba,

Read this as well:
Patterson, Steve
Steve Patterson, who lives in Pentagon City, said it appeared to him that a commuter jet swooped over Arlington National Cemetery and headed for the Pentagon "at a frightening rate . . . just slicing into that building." . . .
Steve Patterson, 43, said he was watching television reports of the World Trade Center being hit when he saw a silver commuter jet fly past the window of his 14th-floor apartment in Pentagon City. The plane was about 150 yards away, approaching from the west about 20 feet off the ground, Patterson said.
He said the plane, which sounded like the high-pitched squeal of a fighter jet, flew over Arlington cemetary so low that he thought it was going to land on I-395. He said it was flying so fast that he couldn't read any writing on the side.
The plane, which appeared to hold about eight to 12 people, headed straight for the Pentagon but was flying as if coming in for a landing on a nonexistent runway, Patterson said.
"At first I thought `Oh my God, there's a plane truly misrouted from National,'" Patterson said. "Then this thing just became part of the Pentagon. . . ."
He said the plane, which approached the Pentagon below treetop level, seemed to be flying normally for a plane coming in for a landing other than going very fast for being so low. Then, he said, he saw the Pentagon "envelope" the plane and bright orange flames shoot out the back of the building.
"It looked like a normal landing, as if someone knew exactly what they were doing," said Patterson, a graphics artist who works at home. "This looked intentional."

I still cant believe what it was happening in 2001 and its already 5 years... I went to NYC last Monday and saw light all over sky thats where WTC stands and it made me feel very sad and goosebump...

i was in school when it happened.. it was such a nightmare.. the people who helped dring the aftermath are very heroic. It's sad day for those who lost their loved ones.

terrorist can break out hearts ,but they will never break our spirits

There were so many stories about what happened and I am sure there were some confusions from some stories but it was a fact that it was AA 77 that crashed into Pentagon. 64 lives were lost on AA 77.

There were so many stories about what happened and I am sure there were some confusions from some stories but it was a fact that it was AA 77 that crashed into Pentagon. 64 lives were lost on AA 77.
The sad thing is... it's NOT a fact. Why do you think it's a fact?

64 lives WERE lost, all the more reason to find out what happened. It's easy to accept the official version, because in times of grief, this is reassuring. But when evidence cannot back up the explanation, then questions need to be answered. And in this case.. questions are not being answered...

Do you really believe there was only 1 camera on that side of the Pentagon... The highest guarded building in the world?? There is a camera on top of a hotel that view on the collision side. A tank station across the road in the path of the plane that crashed. 2 camera's lookin on the highway should have seen the plane. Where are these images??

For the 64 people that disappeared... shouldn't you get pissed off and demand answers to simple questions?

The sad thing is... it's NOT a fact. Why do you think it's a fact?

64 lives WERE lost, all the more reason to find out what happened. It's easy to accept the official version, because in times of grief, this is reassuring. But when evidence cannot back up the explanation, then questions need to be answered. And in this case.. questions are not being answered...

Do you really believe there was only 1 camera on that side of the Pentagon... The highest guarded building in the world?? There is a camera on top of a hotel that view on the collision side. A tank station across the road in the path of the plane that crashed. 2 camera's lookin on the highway should have seen the plane. Where are these images??

For the 64 people that disappeared... shouldn't you get pissed off and demand answers to simple questions?

I agree with Cloggy.

I sadly watched the tragedy from where I live in Europe. Many innocent people died or get harmed :(

The tragedy should be investigated by independent ,trusted and specialized persons or organizations. I don't believe in the US governtment's explanations. There are many suspicious points STILL.

Go here, to a CNN story straight after it happened. It was shown once, then never again. (HAve you ever seen CNN NOT repeating something?)

Go here, to a CNN story straight after it happened. It was shown once, then never again. (HAve you ever seen CNN NOT repeating something?)
I played the clip, and I didn't hear any incriminating "evidence." It was just a reporter describing what he could see, and what he couldn't see. So what? If anything, he made the point that the plane hit so hard and fast that it disintegrated into small pieces.

Just because someone added dramatic music, prologue, and epilogue to a clip, doesn't make it "proof".

I played the clip, and I didn't hear any incriminating "evidence." It was just a reporter describing what he could see, and what he couldn't see. So what? If anything, he made the point that the plane hit so hard and fast that it disintegrated into small pieces.

Just because someone added dramatic music, prologue, and epilogue to a clip, doesn't make it "proof".
I agree with you.
But the assumption would be that "it disintegrated into small pieces" but when you think on.. remember the plane in Greece, flying in a mountain.. plenty of big pieces. In Nigeria, plenty of big pieces. 2 747's on Tenerife - big inferno killing 500+ passengers... Big pieces. All crashes give large pieces.
No here. All pieces found were small.... Weired!
Have a look at the picture... Wings desintegrating on the facade of the pentagon should leave holes or at least marks... Nothing..

I have been at a site where a F-16 crashed. In a field in Germany when I was in the army. We had to clean up the wreckage. Many small pieces. Lot's of them. But still, there are large pieces that can identify the plane. Pieces too big to handle by hand.

Did you manager to fit the plane in the hole? I haven't heared the official answer to that question.. What's you're impression.

You're a true patriot I think. For your country and the people that died.. shouldn't you have the right to answers?

And where's the black box? The identified allmost all people but they didn't find the black box?
TWA fell into the ocean and everything is done to fish every piece out. And show it to the world. Not here.

$40 million spent on the challenger accident. $40 million spent on Clinton enjoying Monica Lewinsky... 1.7 million for the investigation of 911!!!
How do you fit that in the equation?

8. Eyewitness Reports On the Sounds of Jet Engines Before Crash
Source: Internet Orange

Thompson, Phillip
. . . on my way to work Sept. 11, I saw an American Airlines jet come overhead and slam into the Pentagon, . . .
I was sitting in heavy traffic in the I-395 HOV lanes about 9:45 a.m., directly across from the Navy Annex. I could see the roof of the Pentagon and, in the distance, the Washington Monument.
I heard the scream of a jet engine and, turning to look, saw my driver's side window filled with the fuselage of the doomed airliner. It was flying only a couple of hundred feet off the ground -- I could see the passenger windows glide by. The plane looked as if it were coming in for a landing -- cruising at a shallow angle, wings level, very steady. But, strangely, the landing gear was up and the flaps weren't down.
. . . The fireball that erupted upon impact blossomed skyward, and the blast hit us in a wave. I don't remember hearing a sound.
It was so eerily similar to another experience during the Gulf War . . .
"COMMENTARY: Familiar feelings as the unimaginable unfolds," by Phillip Thompson, Military.com, 9/11/02

Hagos, Afework
Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. "There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."
"`Everyone was screaming, crying, running. It's like a war zone'," by Julian Borger, Duncan Campbell, Charlie Porter and Stuart Millar, The Guardian, 9/12/01

Morin, Terry
[Terry Morin, a former USMC aviator, Program Manager for SPARTA, Inc was working as a contractor at the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (BMDO) offices at the old Navy Annex.]
I had just reached the elevator in the 5th Wing of BMDO/Federal Office Building (FOB) #2 -- call it approximately 9:36 AM. . . . Approximately 10 steps out from between Wings 4 and 5, I was making a gentle right turn towards the security check-in building just above Wing 4 when I became aware of something unusual. . . . I started to hear an increasingly loud rumbling behind me and to my left. As I turned to my left, I immediately realized the noise was bouncing off the 4-story structure that was Wing 5. One to two seconds later the airliner came into my field of view. By that time the noise was absolutely deafening. . . . The aircraft was essentially right over the top of me and the outer portion of the FOB (flight path parallel the outer edge of the FOB). Everything was shaking and vibrating, including the ground. I estimate that the aircraft was no more than 100 feet above me (30 to 50 feet above the FOB) in a slight nose down attitude. The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines, but I couldn't be sure. It looked like a 737 and I so reported to authorities.
Within seconds the plane cleared the 8th Wing of BMDO and was heading directly towards the Pentagon. Engines were at a steady high-pitched whine, indicating to me that the throttles were steady and full. I estimated the aircraft speed at between 350 and 400 knots. The flight path appeared to be deliberate, smooth, and controlled. As the aircraft approached the Pentagon, I saw a minor flash (later found out that the aircraft had sheared off a portion of a highway light pole down on Hwy 110). As the aircraft flew ever lower I started to lose sight of the actual airframe as a row of trees to the Northeast of the FOB blocked my view. I could now only see the tail of the aircraft. I believe I saw the tail dip slightly to the right indicating a minor turn in that direction.
. . . The tail was barely visible when I saw the flash and subsequent fireball rise approximately 200 feet above the Pentagon. There was a large explosion noise and the low frequency sound echo that comes with this type of sound. Associated with that was the increase in air pressure, momentarily, like a small gust of wind. For those formerly in the military, it sounded like a 2000lb bomb going off roughly ½ mile in front of you. At once there was a huge cloud of black smoke that rose several hundred feet up. Elapsed time from hearing the initial noise to when I saw the impact flash was between 12 and 15 seconds.
. . . I then confirmed that the aircraft had been flown directly into the Pentagon without hitting the ground first or skipping into the building.
Coping with the 9.11.01 Aftermath, Accounts of Survivors - "Eyewitness Account of Pentagon Attack," By: Terry Morin, Coping.org, 9/01

Patterson, Steve
Steve Patterson, who lives in Pentagon City, said it appeared to him that a commuter jet swooped over Arlington National Cemetery and headed for the Pentagon "at a frightening rate . . . just slicing into that building." . . .
Steve Patterson, 43, said he was watching television reports of the World Trade Center being hit when he saw a silver commuter jet fly past the window of his 14th-floor apartment in Pentagon City. The plane was about 150 yards away, approaching from the west about 20 feet off the ground, Patterson said.
He said the plane, which sounded like the high-pitched squeal of a fighter jet, flew over Arlington cemetary so low that he thought it was going to land on I-395. He said it was flying so fast that he couldn't read any writing on the side.
The plane, which appeared to hold about eight to 12 people, headed straight for the Pentagon but was flying as if coming in for a landing on a nonexistent runway, Patterson said.
"At first I thought `Oh my God, there's a plane truly misrouted from National,'" Patterson said. "Then this thing just became part of the Pentagon. . . ."
He said the plane, which approached the Pentagon below treetop level, seemed to be flying normally for a plane coming in for a landing other than going very fast for being so low. Then, he said, he saw the Pentagon "envelope" the plane and bright orange flames shoot out the back of the building.
"It looked like a normal landing, as if someone knew exactly what they were doing," said Patterson, a graphics artist who works at home. "This looked intentional."
"`Extensive Casualties' in Wake of Pentagon Attack," by Barbara Vobejda, Washington Post, 9/11/01

Sayer, John
Lt. Commander John Sayer, a Navy reservist, was riding on a bus when he heard a thud. "It sounded like a very loud clap," he said. "At first I thought an airplane had hit in front of the Pentagon, but when I got closer I saw that it had struck the Pentagon."
"Mournful church bells toll, police sirens soar as D.C. explodes into panic," by Jessica Wehrman, Scripps Howard News Service / The Albuquerque Tribune, 9/12/01

Sepulveda, Noel
Master Sgt. Noel Sepulveda . . . left Bolling Air Force Base, D.C., that morning enroute to a meeting at the Pentagon . . .
Sepulveda walked back to his motorcycle and saw a commercial airliner coming from the direction of Henderson Hall, adjacent to the Pentagon and where the Marine Corps has its headquarters.
"Pentagon hero receives Purple Heart, Airman's Medal," by Master Sgt. Dorothy Goepel, Air Force Print News 4/15/02
. . . He was standing in the parking lot at the Pentagon when he noticed a jetliner lower its landing gear as if to make a landing and then he realized that the airplane was actually heading towards the southwest wall of the Pentagon . . .
"Recognition of Master Sergeant Noel Sepulveda," League of United Latin American Citizens, 6/29/02
He saw the plane fly above a nearby hotel and drop its landing gear. The plane's right wheel struck a light pole, causing it to fly at a 45-degree angle, he said. The plane tried to recover, but hit a second light pole and continued flying at an angle. "You could hear the engines being revved up even higher," Sepulveda said.
The plane dipped its nose and crashed into the southwest side of the Pentagon.
"The right engine hit high, the left engine hit low," Sepulveda said. "For a brief moment, you could see the body of the plane sticking out from the side of the building. Then a ball of fire came from behind it."
An explosion followed, sending Sepulveda flying against a light pole.
"Pentagon hero receives Purple Heart, Airman's Medal," by Master Sgt. Dorothy Goepel, Air Force Print News, 4/15/02

Dobbs, Mike
". . . we saw a plane coming toward us, for about 10 seconds . . . It was like watching a train wreck. I was mesmerized. . . . At first I thought it was trying to crash land, but it was coming in so deliberately, so level . . . Everyone said there was a deafening explosion, but with the adrenaline, we didn't hear it.
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Philip Dine, 13 Sep 2001,
LexisNexis - world’s largest collection of public records, unpublished opinions, forms, legal, news, and business information....,
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~julianr/lexisnexis/dobbs.txt

Peterson, Christine
I was at a complete stop on the road in front of the helipad at the Pentagon; . . . I looked idly out my window to the left -- and saw a plane flying so low I said, "holy cow, that plane is going to hit my car" (not my actual words). The car shook as the plane flew over. It was so close that I could read the numbers under the wing.
And then the plane crashed. My mind could not comprehend what had happened. Where did the plane go? For some reason I expected it to bounce off the Pentagon wall in pieces. But there was no plane visible, only huge billows of smoke and torrents of fire. . . .
A few minutes later a second, much smaller explosion got the attention of the police arriving on the scene. They began ordering people back into their cars and away. I drove to work knowing that I would not be flying anywhere for a while.
"Tragedy at the Pentagon - An Eyewitness Report," by Christine Peterson, '73, NAU Alumni Association, 10/18/01

Back