7 polices hurt in Baltimore riots

perhaps you should review all the facts first before you start bickering around.

Could you explain how it is "bickering about" to point out facts?

Your statement contradicts what she said about what caused Gray's death.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/30/us/freddie-gray-arrest-timeline/index.html

Bottom line: We still don't know when and how Gray suffered his fatal injury, and when. The medical examiner's office has not released its report, which could take 30 to 45 days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2TBdA_xjp8

Just watch it carefully. Do you notice that when the cops picked him up, he couldn't walk and his head was bent down when they dragged him to the van?

That's why I said that I believe that it happened on the street due to the video. What's more, I watched the interview on CNN with the medicial expert who thinks that it's possible the cops caused the injury when Freddie was on the ground. Also I watched the interviews of two witnesses who saw that cops were rough on him and ignored his requests. BTW, when he was put on the floor in the van (the cops failed to sit him up and put a seatbelt on him), that made it fatal. Know what I am saying? Originally the injury happened on the street as shown in the video and the injury got worse during van ride. I can see it clearly as thousands of protestors can, can't you?

OK, then you can't say the reason they might leave because you don't know.
I didn't say that they want out. You said it. I clearly said that the mayor wants the bad cops out of the police dept. I have no idea that they (even including good cops?) want out. Do you have a source that supports your statement in red?

In your post #136;

I don't know if the "bad" cops are doing that but I have heard that many of the Baltimore police want out because they feel their commissioner and mayor don't have their backs; that is, they don't support the police.
Why didn't the police commissioner reform the police prior to this incident? Why did he allow false reports, false arrests, and corruptions to continue on his watch? Should the mayor fire him? He's not above the law, is he?
I didn't say anything about the commissioner at all since I haven't read the news about him so that's between the mayor and the commissioner. Alright?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/30/us/freddie-gray-arrest-timeline/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2TBdA_xjp8

Just watch it carefully. Do you notice that when the cops picked him up, he couldn't walk and his head was bent down when they dragged him to the van?

That's why I said that I believe that it happened on the street due to the video. What's more, I watched the interview on CNN with the medicial expert who thinks that it's possible the cops caused the injury when Freddie was on the ground. Also I watched the interviews of two witnesses who saw that cops were rough on him and ignored his requests. BTW, when he was put on the floor in the van (the cops failed to sit him up and put a seatbelt on him), that made it fatal. Know what I am saying? Originally the injury happened on the street as shown in the video and the injury got worse during van ride. I can see it clearly as thousands of protestors can, can't you?
I'm not the prosecuting attorney. It doesn't matter what I saw. You are totally missing the point. This is what Mosby said at the press conference:

"Following transport from Baker Street, Mr. Gray suffered a severe and critical neck injury as a result of being handcuffed, shackled by his feet and unrestrained inside of the BPD wagon."

That's what she said, and that's what she based the indictment on.

If you don't agree then your argument is with her, not me.

I didn't say that they want out. You said it. I clearly said that the mayor wants the bad cops out of the police dept. I have no idea that they (even including good cops?) want out. Do you have a source that supports your statement in red?
I saw it live on TV but Robin's link covers the same topic:

http://buzzpo.com/anonymous-baltimo...acebook.com&utm_campaign=positivelyrepublican

In your post #136;

I didn't say anything about the commissioner at all since I haven't read the news about him so that's between the mayor and the commissioner. Alright?
Fine with me.

I'm not the prosecuting attorney. It doesn't matter what I saw. You are totally missing the point. This is what Mosby said at the press conference:

"Following transport from Baker Street, Mr. Gray suffered a severe and critical neck injury as a result of being handcuffed, shackled by his feet and unrestrained inside of the BPD wagon."

That's what she said, and that's what she based the indictment on.

If you don't agree then your argument is with her, not me.
Alright, yeah that's what she said but I don't care since in a court whoever is going to prosecute will say differently because the video didn't show that he was ok (able-bodied) before being put into the van. Tell me, (never mind what Mosby said, she's not perfect like we are not perfect) why Freddie was on the floor inside the van in the first place while another guy in the same van at another side sat down.

The link greyed the article out, however I read the copy of the article in RR's post. It didn't mention that some cops want out, did it?

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/05/01/3653797/how-did-freddie-gray-die/

This a very interesting web site and I notice the police wagon was called
a 'paddy' wagon so this terminology is still being used today.

This web site there was no way Freddie could had injury himself . I wonder if he was having a seizure in the wagon and that was why people heard a 'banging' sound . Or was there a police in back with him roughing him on the ride to jail ?

They actually don't....hence the pregnant women getting shot, the children playing in the front lawn, the elderly lady carrying her groceries home.

People licensed to own a gun have better aim and unfortunately, they're the people cops and politicians try and keep guns away from, while ironically, making it easier for criminals.

Laura

my statment was in refrence to thE statement comparing criminals to rabid dogs. Since rabid dogs dont shoot back, and some criminals do. I stick by what i said.
As for aim
Well, the police after all if you really wanted to go down the list, police need to learn to aim better,and even get the right house. lest they flash bang a babies fae off again as they did in atlanta, or shoot at innocent people in a pick up truck as they did in l.a.
You really want to go down the list of cops accedently shooting people, or geting the wrong house, or killing peopels dogs
Really
Really?
It will be a rather long litany i suspect of police not knowing how to aim or shoot.
But again my comment was in response to people conparing criijnals to rabid dogs.and indeed criminals can shoot back.
But thaat baby who had his face flash banged off in atlanta by the police
That baby couldent even defend himself.
Mmmm

Could you explain how it is "bickering about" to point out facts?

what facts? you thought he was arrested for selling cracks. you thought he had cracks on him.

that's not what happened. you were pointing out OLD facts from OLD arrest. and you admitted that you were not aware of latest developments.

what facts? you thought he was arrested for selling cracks. you thought he had cracks on him.

that's not what happened. you were pointing out OLD facts from OLD arrest. and you admitted that you were not aware of latest developments.

Nope. I was pointing out that he had heroin IN him when he was arrested recently.

Why would you attempt to deviate from this fact?

Nope. I was pointing out that he had heroin IN him when he was arrested recently.

Why would you attempt to deviate from this fact?

where exactly did you get this fact?

you first said-

Steinhauer said:
It probably wasn't a very good idea for Freddie to be selling crack was it? His preliminary toxicology report tested positive for heroin.

then later said
Steinhauer said:
Well, I haven't read the recent arrest record, but the toxicology reports indicated he had crack IN him.

Which is it? Unless the second comment is referring to his PAST arrests...

I can see why Jiro is wondering where you got that fact. I've not seen anything about heroin in the articles so far that I've read.

you first said-

then later said

I can see why Jiro is wondering where you got that fact. I've not seen anything about heroin in the articles so far that I've read.

if you google "freddie gray heroin (or crack or toxicology report)"... you'll see what I mean. I find it very questionable that he considered those as "fact".

So you are saying that he died from heroin or that he was arrested because he had heroin in his body? How would the cops know that he took heroin before he was arrested? Do you have a source to support your statement?

if you google "freddie gray heroin (or crack or toxicology report)"... you'll see what I mean. I find it very questionable that he considered those as "fact".
Went and googled...

A lot of CAPS!!! and BOMBSHELL!!! but I don't see a lot sustenance in those articles... not to mention the "sources" shown...

What I see, the root of the problem, not just B'more, Ferguson, etc. It roots back to early 20th century where white man killed black man in one of beach in or near Los Angeles, and white cop refused to press charge against that white man. Don't you think black community would forget this one that easily? I don't think so, it will always be carried on until stereotyping dies.

you first said-

then later said

You have to read conservative news to get the facts.

During a bombshell interview on The Sean Hannity Show, an insider who has opted to remain nameless, has come forward with details about the alleged reason Gray was really arrested, reports Fox News. Apparently, drugs were initially part of the alleged situation that led to Gray’s arrest. The insider has reportedly stated that Gray’s toxicology report conducted by the University of Maryland reveals he tested positive for heroin and marijuana.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2062011/fr...y-he-was-really-arrested/#PeUrlcMPCvJgMmLj.99

Crack? heroin? doesn't matter.

You have a Democratic Demagoguery in Baltimore. It's all whitey's fault. Throw those white cops in Jail, and if one of them is Hispanic, throw that white Hispanic in jail too.

It doesn't matter that the driver of the van was black. It was whitey's fault. Oh yeah, and cops too. Throw those ol mean cops in jail. They shouldn't be enforcing the law by keeping crack dealers off the streets. They are right to continure burning down peaceful law-abiding citizens property, and loot liquor stores and raid CVS pharmacies for drugs ... its just ol whitey keeping them down.

(I was mocking the rioters btw)

Steinhauer, I am sorry I cant buy ur claim because district attorney already stated that the arrest is illegal to begin with, meaning cops already broke the law, regardless if this black guy had chemical in system. From what I read in reliable source... sorry ur source isnt reliable anyway that he have no contrabands on him at the time of his last but illegal arrest. He was orignally charged for legal knife, thats why he was arrested... legal knife? Cops too idiot that they cant tell the difference between legal knife and illegal switchblade.

So you think it's OK that cops did not get Gray any medical attention and that he is dead ? And I wish would not try to turn this into a political debate you got one of my threads locked this way .

Exact, illegal arrest, plus refusal provide safe and medically necessary for those in custody. By law anyone in custody have the right request medical attention which was deprivated in the first place, double illegal actions by cops.

Back