2010 Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound a little bit like a ..... sore loser.

I see your perfectly capable of dishing out ad hominem attacks when its the Democrats in the House .... :roll:

It would appear that you need to look up the definition of an ad hominem. And please, learn the difference between your and you're.

I, on the other hand, have lost nothing and therefore, cannot be a "sore looser."

That's not what I was means.

Vote republicans won't rid of corruption as people thought since corruption has been around for many years, no matters about parties.

Corruption isn't one of major concern on my vote, anyway.

Corruption is inherent in this political system of ours. Unless you are stating that you'd rather see it go out of control? Like this Stimulus Package that was more of a pork variety than not which didn't help much at all. Earmarks and such are corrupt deals that are, in my eyes, unauthorized and never voted on.

Corruption is inherent in this political system of ours. Unless you are stating that you'd rather see it go out of control? Like this Stimulus Package that was more of a pork variety than not which didn't help much at all. Earmarks and such are corrupt deals that are, in my eyes, unauthorized and never voted on.

I'm talking about our state, not federal.

The corruption in Alabama has been issue for many years, including during majority democrat/republican in state legislative. The most democrats in our state is conservative so not much difference when anyone go to republican.

For corruption in federal level, both of Obama Admin and Bush Admin are same.

No, I don't want government spending to be out of control, also Obama and democrats already face a nasty consequence, especially about how is election this year looks like.

like late Ted Stevens aka The Alaskan Pork?

I'm talking about our state, not federal.

The corruption in Alabama has been issue for many years, including during majority democrat/republican in state legislative. The most democrats in our state is conservative so not much difference when anyone go to republican.

For corruption in federal level, both of Obama Admin and Bush Admin are same.

No, I don't want government spending to be out of control, also Obama and democrats already face a nasty consequence, especially about how is election this year looks like.

Obama didn't and wouldn't want to work with Republicans, Bush did and sought to seek Democrats' inputs.

Republicans now have majority control in both the State House and Senate. A message that voters were disgusted with Democrats that had majority control in both chambers on not getting things done they had hoped for.

Obama didn't and wouldn't want to work with Republicans, Bush did and sought to seek Democrats' inputs.

Republicans now have majority control in both the State House and Senate. A message that voters were disgusted with Democrats that had majority control in both chambers on not getting things done they had hoped for.

In bold, then Obama already got worst consequence now.

In Alabama, they are conservative state as always since birth so democrats and republicans are not much difference in our state since they are conservative, however there is some different of severity.

No, I don't want government spending to be out of control.....

Well, spending is out of control (FY09 $1.4 trillion dollars deficit, FY10 $1.3 trillion dollars deficit, FY11 projected $1.4 trillion dollars deficit spending). We need to stop the bleeding, staunch it, and reverse that freefall. Every three years we end up owing $1 trillion dollars on interest for monies borrowed from other countries (notably China) and that interest amount continues to increase each year.

Spending like this is unsustainable.

Well, spending is out of control (FY09 $1.4 trillion dollars deficit, FY10 $1.3 trillion dollars deficit, FY11 projected $1.4 trillion dollars deficit spending). We need to stop the bleeding, staunch it, and reverse that freefall. Every three years we end up owing $1 trillion dollars on interest for monies borrowed from other countries (notably China) and that interest amount continues to increase each year.

Spending like this is unsustainable.

Ok, I know that you are very upset with government spending so I wish that I could help you.

Just take easy and give more time for our government to change the spending pattern.

You sound a little bit like a ..... sore loser.

I see your perfectly capable of dishing out ad hominem attacks when its the Democrats in the House .... :roll:

It would appear that you need to look up the definition of an ad hominem. And please, learn the difference between your and you're.

I, on the other hand, have lost nothing and therefore, cannot be a "sore looser."

With the economy where it is, I think we are all losers. Play the nah-nah-na-boo-boo stuff at the playground. :roll:

Not all of the non-Conservatives are kicking the family dog today. Show me what you got, that is my attitude. I am glad that someone is thrilled with the election results. I am hopeful, same as I was 2 years ago.

Now for our Webster-loving friend, the one that never hesitates to paste a dictionary version of words to somehow add significance to his opinion, I offer these:

Definition of YOUR
1: of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as possessor or possessors <your bodies>, agent or agents <your contributions>, or object or objects of an action <your discharge>
2: of or relating to one or oneself <when you face the north, east is at your right>
3—used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article the <your typical teenager>

Definition of YOU'RE
: you are
First Known Use of YOU'RE
circa 1590

With the economy where it is, I think we are all losers. Play the nah-nah-na-boo-boo stuff at the playground. :roll:

Not all of the non-Conservatives are kicking the family dog today. Show me what you got, that is my attitude. I am glad that someone is thrilled with the election results. I am hopeful, same as I was 2 years ago.

Now for our Webster-loving friend, the one that never hesitates to paste a dictionary version of words to somehow add significance to his opinion, I offer these:

Definition of YOUR
1: of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as possessor or possessors <your bodies>, agent or agents <your contributions>, or object or objects of an action <your discharge>
2: of or relating to one or oneself <when you face the north, east is at your right>
3—used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article the <your typical teenager>

Definition of YOU'RE
: you are
First Known Use of YOU'RE
circa 1590

That's how I feel. I am not one who likes extremes on either side of the aisle. Being extreme won't get the job done. The only thing I will say is that I'm not completely satisfied. A lot of MODERATE democrats lost last night and that's not good, but, it is what it is. Griping and gloating isn't going to make a darn bit of difference. It is what it is. Now, lets all wish our President well and PRAY like crazy that the two branches of Government can work together to get things accomplished.

That's how I feel. I am not one who likes extremes on either side of the aisle. Being extreme won't get the job done. The only thing I will say is that I'm not completely satisfied. A lot of MODERATE democrats lost last night and that's not good, but, it is what it is. Griping and gloating isn't going to make a darn bit of difference. It is what it is. Now, lets all wish our President well and PRAY like crazy that the two branches of Government can work together to get things accomplished.

It takes three branches of the Government to work together and get things accomplished....not two.

It takes three branches of the Government to work together and get things accomplished....not two.

I was referring to the Legislative and the Executive branches of our Government. The Judicial branch of our Government just interprets the law. The point being, Congress and the President are going to have to work together to get things done. That's what I was saying. I still stand by that belief.

:gpost:
There are a lot of Conservatives that are praying for Obama's failure so they can get their people back in power, despite the implications on the rest of us. Sad. Moderate Democrats are the first to go, because the line is not far enough away from center. Seems people prefer the guys with "no doubt" party platforms.

I like driving down the middle. The left and right sides are filled with weeds and trash.

There are a lot of Conservatives that are praying for Obama's failure so they can get their people back in power, despite the implications on the rest of us. Sad. Moderate Democrats are the first to go, because the line is not far enough away from center. Seems people prefer the guys with "no doubt" party platforms.

I like driving down the middle. The left and right sides are filled with weeds and trash.

Let's not forget moderate and liberal Republicans. I've seen the purging in the Republican party of "RINO"s.

I was referring to the Legislative and the Executive branches of our Government. The Judicial branch of our Government just interprets the law. The point being, Congress and the President are going to have to work together to get things done. That's what I was saying. I still stand by that belief.

Ah, I see.

As for "working together" I wouldn't bank on that. Obama, Pelosi and everybody else made sure on nixing any idea of bipartisianship with Republicans. He pretty much screwed over almost every Republicans in Congress, especially at the Senate level, in order to set his own personal agenda forsaking the will of Americans. Mitch McConnell is getting ready to repeal Obamacare and if that doesn't work he'll review the law “piece by piece.” The battle didn't end last night, it begins today.

He did that to himself. He ignored all the signs pointing out to him that he ought to change course. He didn't. His failure is his own on sitting on the far left with his nose in the air.

Ah, I see.

As for "working together" I wouldn't bank on that.
Glad to know that all the talk of getting things done was just a dream.

Make all the noise you like about the lack of bipartisanship. Point your crooked fingers at one side all the time. It shows how narrowsighted you are. Do you not realize it takes BOTH PARTIES to get where we are? The lack of cooperation works both ways. There is no Sacred Cow party. Both parties have good and bad points. Too bad you are so determined to ignore half, just to remain faithful to your party. Do you really think that Democrats are so awful, and Republicans are so great?

Never mind. :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back