2010 Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have the Patriot Act in mind and I am wondering what it has to do with Obama or the Second Article. What I had in mind is your own words from last night in this thread.

Were you trying to pin the the Patriot Act on him? For the record, I don't support it and it was done under Bush who fits the defination of dicator much better then Obama fits it.

People who claim that Bush tore up the Constitution point to the Patriot Act.

Obama supports the Patriot Act.

Would your argument be that Obama tore up the Constitution since he did not repeal the Patriot Act?

Bush is no longer president, Obama is.

People who claim that Bush tore up the Constitution point to the Patriot Act.

Obama supports the Patriot Act.

Would your argument be that Obama tore up the Constitution since he did not repeal the Patriot Act?

Bush is no longer president, Obama is.

so.... are Republicans raising hell about Patriot Acts? demanding that it be repealed?

How could Obama tear up the Constitution if it's already shredded before he was inducted into office?

How could Obama tear up the Constitution if it's already shredded before he was inducted into office?

easy .... force everyone to purchase a commercial product or face stiff fines and/or imprisonment.

Debtor prisons are unconstitutional.

The Patriot Act is not unreasonable since it is already a fact that there are individuals in our country who plan to attack. It is not unreasonable search and seizure.

The Patriot Act is designed to find and apprehend those individuals, not infringe on the privacy rights of US Citizens.

wondering why do we bother to reason with uninformed heckler? maybe boredom? :dunno:

Obama admitting the Republicans have been right all along (and that he should have listened).

President Obama wants to rebuild relations with business - Nov. 3, 2010

IRS reporting rule: In the spirit of helping the business community, Obama announced that he would support a policy change to undo one piece of the new health care law that required businesses to notify the Internal Revenue Service of purchases over $600.

The idea behind the measure was to ensure that all income gets disclosed and help generate more tax dollars to help pay for the cost of the reforms. But small businesses had declared the new rule burdensome and Republicans call it a "job-killing" mandate.

but not in so many words ..... :roll:

this is related to this election..... how?

Look at the date of the article ..... why would Obama say all this the day after the Democrats got their butts whooped at the polls?

People like you actually vote?

:eek3:

that is scary.

I would think you would be a little chipper today knowing Nancy is kicking rocks all the way back to California.

Typical. More ad hominems. You really need to spend a significant amount of time learning to debate in an intelligent and knowledgeable manner.:roll: Your low blow attacks do nothing but ruin your own credibility.

Typical. More ad hominems. You really need to spend a significant amount of time in learning American history first before you debate. :roll: Your low blow attacks do nothing but ruin your own credibility.

fixed it for you.

Typical. More ad hominems. You really need to spend a significant amount of time learning to debate in an intelligent and knowledgeable manner.:roll: Your low blow attacks do nothing but ruin your own credibility.

You sound a little bit like a ..... sore loser.

I see your perfectly capable of dishing out ad hominem attacks when its the Democrats in the House .... :roll:

I'm not impressed with either party either.

Repubs'll prolly find excuses for increasing taxes or not reducing the taxes. They'll do nothing for the middle class after all it's our damn fault we're not working. :lol:

Democrats isn't going to do anything either except posture as the defender of the little guy and many of them have a hard time standing up to the repubs. :roll:

If spending cut and rid of government departments don't work so government will have to find a new resource or increase the taxes to curb the deficit issue, that's not going be pretty.

Not happen in anytime. :lol:

Then why did you vote? Either you believe in something and hope for changes that will benefit you and other people or you don't. Otherwise you would not have voted in the first place.

Then why did you vote? Either you believe in something and hope for changes that will benefit you and other people or you don't. Otherwise you would not have voted in the first place.

That's not what I was means.

Vote republicans won't make corruption so smaller as people thought since corruption has been around for many years, no matters about parties.

Corruption isn't one of major concern on my vote, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back