2010 Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that Republicans will make major victories tonight. Will be interesting to see how it plays out after that. Will we be calling for their heads by Christmas?

I predict that Republicans will make major victories tonight. Will be interesting to see how it plays out after that. Will we be calling for their heads by Christmas?

No doubt many democrats will......Even though they don't take office until January

So far Republicans won Senate seats in AL, NH, FL, IN, OH, KY, MO, NH, SC....
Dems in CT, MD and DE but CT might have to wait since they ran out of ballots and won't know the final result after 10 PM ET.

Spencer Bachus is house of rep in our district and he wins due run at unopposed.

I voted him because I have thanks to him for support Twenty-first Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act.

Marco Rubio (R) has won for the Senate...beating out Charlie Crist.....and Rick Scott (R) beat out Alex Sink for Governor of Florida.

Let the good times roll!!

GOP took over the House.

Congratulations, GOP but bad news though - Obama's gonna be your leader for the next four years and you'll be losing the House. :)

GOP took over the House.

Congratulations, GOP but bad news though - Obama's gonna be your leader for the next four years and you'll be losing the House. :)

but I'm predict about there will be federal shutdown in next year if GOP and Obama can't agree with budget plan.

GOP took over the House.

Um don't ya mean for the next two years?

Marco Rubio (R) has won for the Senate...beating out Charlie Crist.....and Rick Scott (R) beat out Alex Sink for Governor of Florida.

Let the good times roll!!

Not yet. Scott has a slim lead over Sink, but the race is too close to call. I'm still trying to figure out if they've called it, but, haven't gotten confirmation of that. Soon as I do, I'll let you know.

But, you're right about Rubio. :)

To clear up any confusion about FL's Governor's race. It's not been called yet. It's a very close race between Rick Scott and Alex Sink. Scott is LEADING, but, only by 3% of the vote at this point.

http://www.justnews.com/politics/25610387/detail.html

Last edited:
"Um don't ya mean for the next two years?"

No, Obama will continue for next six years... he will win the election again in 2012 and GOP will lose the House in four years. That's my prediction. :)

Maybe. Let's hope your crystal ball works. In the meantime, it looks like the Republicans may make good on their promise on making Obama a one term president.

Two years ago it looked like Conservatism was dead and Sam Tanenhaus even declared it was dead in National Review.

In two years, things could change. Given all the rage, I have the feeling that we could be headed for a civil war in the near future.

GOP took over the House.

4 years????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back