2010 Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a controversy here though......Perry just gave his speech in Buda TX......Some of our south TX folks are liable to take that the wrong way. :lol:

She will win.....but she won't be the Speaker anymore.

at last.... at last..... I thought I'd never live to see that day.....

28c3wow.jpg

Not yet. Scott has a slim lead over Sink, but the race is too close to call. I'm still trying to figure out if they've called it, but, haven't gotten confirmation of that. Soon as I do, I'll let you know.

But, you're right about Rubio. :)

To clear up any confusion about FL's Governor's race. It's not been called yet. It's a very close race between Rick Scott and Alex Sink. Scott is LEADING, but, only by 3% of the vote at this point.

Scott Clings To Lead Over Sink In Gov. Race - Politics News Story - WPLG Miami

Ur right, Ocean!...2 more Precdents to count, Miami-Dade and Broward Counties...last I heard, it's 50-47%, Scott leading....Neck to Neck....

"Um don't ya mean for the next two years?"

No, Obama will continue for next six years... he will win the election again in 2012 and GOP will lose the House in four years. That's my prediction. :)

I don't think that your prediction will be true. :(

I love Nancy Pelsoi! She's AWESOME!

Why do we have to deal with an orange man? Yuck!

GOP won the house.

edit: Yes, I know I am repeating that fact. Simply for the nanny nanny boo boo effect.

Ur right, Ocean!...2 more Precdents to count, Miami-Dade and Broward Counties...last I heard, it's 50-47%, Scott leading....Neck to Neck....

Oh, man! Lets call this puppy already! :laugh2:

But, I think I know WHY they won't call it until all the votes have been counted.

Election 2K ring any bells?

We definitely don't want a repeat of that mess! :eek3:

Remember when Iowa legalized same sex marriage? Three of the Iowa State Supreme Court justices were up for retention in this election.

It looks like they have all three gotten voted "no" and will not be retained.

Guess Iowa is not as progressive as we looked to the world for a short time.

Oh, man! Lets call this puppy already! :laugh2:

But, I think I know WHY they won't call it until all the votes have been counted.

Election 2K ring any bells?

We definitely don't want a repeat of that mess! :eek3:

I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back