2010 Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's always been my thinking. Extremes of both sides are off to not use thier own brains and choices. Following one party in lockstep is only fighting with your ego against others.
Use your own brain or I'd truly rather you not be in politics running my country.
Congrats Repubs.
And you won't hear me whining about your win for the next 2-4 years or forever. And that is what I see a lot of. Whiners. Move on. It's only the nature of american politics to go back and forth. And watch ignorants (sic) vote. People want change and think vote is going to make it happen. pphhtt.
Senate is still blue and has more power than house. But lame duck time which is wasteful.

hat I believe in it's entire platform. I do not, but, I also don't agree with the Democrats all the time, either. As I said, I'm centrist. At least, most of the time. There are the exceptions, I will admit that. But, I also am not so short sighted as to think that one party is going to get things accomplished. That won't happen. It's NEVER happened. And, guess what? If people think that our Government isn't without corruption, they're dreaming.

Our goverment, on BOTH sides of the aisle, has been pandering to the special interest groups for YEARS. That's not going to change, either. But, our Government is all we have. We have what a lot of others DON'T. So, why complain?

The AMERICAN PEOPLE voted last night and we're seeing the result of the country's discontent. It's not with one party or the other. It's the way things are done. I say stop complaining. Stop gloating, and, accept what IS.

If you don't like it, write your Congressmen.
[/QUOTE]

:gpost: Nice to see you, Cowpuppy! :wave:

:gpost:
There are a lot of Conservatives that are praying for Obama's failure....
Not the conservatives at my church. We pray every week for Obama and Congress to do the right things for our country.

Not the conservatives at my church. We pray every week for Obama and Congress to do the right things for our country.

Yes, that's right move for you to do it.

Even though he "humbly" agreed that a "shellacking" took place and that he's willing to reach out on bipartisianship efforts but his call to Moveon.org today had a different tone.

Townhall.com::Home::About US!

I listened, too. He certainly doesn't sound conciliatory. My brother-in-law is an evangelical and when my family eats over at his house with his wife and kids, we sometime pray that Obama do the right thing. In fact, it was last year Thanksgiving when we did that. Admirable. Love the guy.

My brother-in-law is an evangelical and when my family eats over at his house with his wife and kids, we sometime pray that Obama do the right thing. In fact, it was last year Thanksgiving when we did that. Admirable. Love the guy.
I guess that clears your name. Funny; you never did admit or deny my comment that you wished Obama to fail way back in early 2009. Somehow, because you break bread with an evangelical brother-in-law, you feel guiltless. Got it.

That is great. I do not consider them to be in the minority either.

Patty Murray won the US senate seat in WA.

I guess that clears your name. Funny; you never did admit or deny my comment that you wished Obama to fail way back in early 2009. Somehow, because you break bread with an evangelical brother-in-law, you feel guiltless. Got it.

I wished that his policy would fail, yes, which would (and has) become a detriment to America. We prayed that he would reverse that course. He hasn't so far. And it took Americans to vote and force a change in the House of Representatives. If he continue to not listen or not humbled by all this then I think no amount of praying will do justice. I continue to hope his destructive policy fails. We pray that he'll see the light reverse course.

Desiring that a health plan fails is sick. Desire that it fails politically to become active is one thing but your type desires failure in others health for the purpose of political ego stroking. Sick fuck.
Get a life and quit whining.

It doesnt matter who is who...all the fucking politicians need to work together. The ego SHIT needs to stop!

Desiring that a health plan fails is sick. Desire that it fails politically to become active is one thing but your type desires failure in others health for the purpose of political ego stroking. Sick fuck.
Get a life and quit whining.

Not one single Congressional member ever took the time to see what's inside the monstrosity of a health care bill and voted on it (all of the Democrats) sight unseen. Vote now, peek later and see the prize! No common sense process involved at any stage of that development. It was all a ramming process. America spoke but jetisoning the deadweights in the HR and Senate. Repeal the sucker and put in a more common sense health care bill come 2012 with a new president.

I agree with you.

I am seriously thinking of possibility of entering in the politicial field in the near future. More of educational politics. We'll see but if I do..I hope I dont become like the others! :lol:

It doesnt matter who is who...all the fucking politicians need to work together. The ego SHIT needs to stop!

We, or least some of us, certainly noticed Obama's nose in the air and sniffed, "I won." And from there on never did any of this bipartisanship thing he said he'd do unless people agree with him only. And now, after 18 months, he finally spoke with the minority leader Mitch McConnell, the most powerful minority Republican in Congress, after ignoring him on purpose for 18 months.

They said, "Ok. We'll give Congress people three days to look at a bill but that lasted only 7 hrs when the health care bill was rammed through."

Work together?

Yeah. Right.

I am seriously thinking of possibility of entering in the politicial field in the near future. More of educational politics. We'll see but if I do..I hope I dont become like the others! :lol:

Oh really, if you do so I'm going move to Maryland and vote you. :D

I just read that AARP will raise its insurance premiums due to the antipated Healthcare under Obama! This really sucks!
I'm still "in a daze" as TO WHY the Coffee Creamer at the Dollar Store went up from $1 to $1.75......Everything at the Dollar Store is from .50 to .75 cents more! And yes, with 3 boys, I do shop there a lot to save $$!
This may sound "petty" to some people!..But it isn't to me.

Prescriptions, doctor visits, etc., are up, up, UP and away!

Everyone is depressed, gloomy...this economy realllly sucks!

Tell it to obama...... GOP showed for his dog and pony health care show..... He didn't listen. *shrug*

The GOP knows when you are broke and deep in debt, you don't pile on more debt. It's hard for them to work together with the Pay Day loan party.

I just read that AARP will raise its insurance premiums due to the antipated Healthcare under Obama! This really sucks!
I'm still "in a daze" as TO WHY the Coffee Creamer at the Dollar Store went up from $1 to $1.75......Everything at the Dollar Store is from .50 to .75 cents more! And yes, with 3 boys, I do shop there a lot to save $$!
This may sound "petty" to some people!..But it isn't to me.

Prescriptions, doctor visits, etc., are up, up, UP and away!

Everyone is depressed, gloomy...this economy realllly sucks!

Sounds responsible to me.....too bad there are few people like you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back