2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwie... got WBHarley and DeafMonkey's cards yesterday - had a deluge of cards, and they were in there!

DeafMonkee - nope, I didnt have a problem with your envelope... the envelopes are in fear and awe of me, they just part at the sight of me. Heh.

Your welcome DD :)

Wendy

I got one card today!

:ty: WB Harley :hug:

Gee, I was sitting here thinking, NOW I know I got another card today, but who was it? Lol, I almost forgot about it as it got completely shoved out my head due to recieving the first photo of my son in 4 years!!!!!!

Don't ask me how he fanagled that one, and got it taken in the DYS, but somehow he did and man that made my day!

your welcome....

Awww such a sweet of your son giving photo of your son :)

hugs, that must be a GOOD & HAPPY tears you got :)

Wendy

i got some cards..

Thank you Jolie....

thank you for the lovely card to the person who gave to us with their moose sticker on it :)

Wendy

... and Northstar minus one box of snow ;) for their Christmas Greetings!. It was a lovely gesture!

LOL glad ya got the Xmas card from me... I was worried it might not arrive there well enough.. but wow it finallllllly wormed across the Pacific Ocean!!!!! LOL!!

Thank you Shel and Tousi for the cards! They have been added to the growing collection of cards placed on the fireplace mantle. :D

I got a Christmas card in the mail today from Tousi!! Thanks Hun!! :hug:

I got a christmas card from Rebelgirl, Thanks! Hugs! :)

I got a christmas card from my sis , Jolie and her boys and SG from NZ :ty: :hug: very pretty snowman card from Jo and a nice tempting beach scene from SG :) made me want to go there :giggle:

Thanks to Koala from across the Nullabor!, and Northstar minus one box of snow ;) for their Christmas Greetings!. It was a lovely gesture!

Youre welcome Bear, its the least your evil step mom could do *cackles evilly*

Best wishes for the Festive Season to all!

Kangaroo :)

Kanga, you are welcome! :hug:

I think we got one from Cheri, but I haven't seen it yet. I'm not even sure where my wife put all our Xmas cards. She sent one to Cheri the night before last, I think. So she should get it before Xmas Day. :)

Thanks sis for the Christmas card :hug:

I always love getting them in the mail box instead of computer. :)

Cheri, got your card yesterday! Thanks!

I think we got one from Cheri, but I haven't seen it yet. I'm not even sure where my wife put all our Xmas cards. She sent one to Cheri the night before last, I think. So she should get it before Xmas Day. :)

Hey!!! I missed you two!! :ily:

You're very welcome!! I didn't forget you guys or will I ever? :hug: !!

Angel said:
Thanks sis for the Christmas card :hug:

You're welcome, twinie!! :hug:

I always love getting them in the mail box instead of computer. :)

I agree with u.

Talk about being a Scrooge for Christmas, here is a story that happened a few weeks ago....
I gave cards to all of my coworkers 2 weeks ago and people were saying thanks to me. One of my coworkers saw how people were "giving me attention", she started getting all defensive saying that she cant afford to give everyone cards and that she will send ecards. She said she does that to her family so why should she give cards to us coworkers. Everyone was like :confused: cuz no one asked her nor commented anything about her. What's the big deal with sending cards in the mail? Can get cards at the $1 store right? I couldnt believe how some people make a big issue out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back