14 YO Boy Kills Teacher

It's news that make kids do it! Ban news!
Yeah, that's what I think. Nowadays some kids are starting to copycat them as well as some adults do.

I lost count of my whippings.... :laugh2: and lost count and track of what I was whipped with! :laugh2: You're allowed to spank your children so long as it doesn't leave a mark. Where the hell was that law when I was getting spanked with belts and tree limbs! :pissed:

My dad used this hand but he knew how to slap my face and not leave a mark or he threw things at my head . I have no idea how many time I got slapped by dad , my older sister said it was every day. I blocked it out of my mind or my mind did so I would not have grow remembering my childhood. My older sister told me the things dad did to me.

this sort of thing happening everywhere but poorer society like south america the (bottom end)the poorer people have more regard for each other....Something the western world doing to trigger these things..
my mum dad gave me the odd licking all that did was me having no respect for them got be another way

I just heard on the news that teacher tried to use the teachers bathroom but it was locked and she went into the student's bathroom and the boy flowed her in. I was wondering how the both of them where in a bathroom at the same time. I was thinking maybe the boy was acting sick and the teacher went to help him in the student bathroom .
The kid was from another state , it would be interesting to heard how students felt about him in his home state.

I was whipped with a belt... even a wooded mixing spoon from the kitchen. I don't condone this act and it's not something I would do to my kids if they behave badly. There are other ways of discipline, there is too many abused children out there that are worse than that.

I was whipped with a belt... even a wooded mixing spoon from the kitchen. I don't condone this act and it's not something I would do to my kids if they behave badly. There are other ways of discipline, there is too many abused children out there that are worse than that.

I agree, I when to school with a boy who whipped with a belt my his dad and the boy had lot build up anger. I was his house once and the kid tried to beat me up but I was able to fight back. I never went to his house again.

Why do people wonder why so many shootings happen in gun free zones? It boggles my mind.

I was wondering why there's no uproar about banning knives....

When I was in special education, my classmates and I had issues - but it was still normal and typical. When I went back to shadow the teachers as an assistant, I was shocked by the behavior of one student with his head down, never looking up, no talking, no taking part in the class - just seemed in another world....and he looked big and unapproachable....I was told he was on psychatric meds....that was not something we dealt with back then, but times have changed. The young man in this story looked completely normal by comparison. Hard to understand how such a thing could happen and absolutely no one saw anything odd....

Update news

US teacher Colleen Ritzer was 'killed with box cutter'
BBC News - US teacher Colleen Ritzer was 'killed with box cutter'

EXCLUSIVE: Police fear Massachusetts teen was 'infatuated with young teacher and slashed her throat with a box cutter after she spurned his advances'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Philip-Chism-infatuated-Colleen-Ritzer.html

Slain Teacher 'Kept Suspect Student Behind'
http://news.sky.com/story/1159388/slain-teacher-kept-suspect-student-behind

Sources: Teen followed Danvers teacher into bathroom, killed her with box cutter
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/24/justice/massachusetts-danvers-school-killing/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

Colleen Ritzer Murder: Philip Chism, 14-year-old accused of killing Mass. teacher, was asked to stay after school, classmate says
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...as-asked-to-stay-after-school-classmate-says/

It's reported that she was killed around 3:30 pm. Where the hell were the staffs at that time? :hmm:

It's reported that she was killed around 3:30 pm. Where the hell were the staffs at that time? :hmm:

That's what I keep thinking. Absolutely none of the staff were remotely curious? No one was walking the halls, no other students, no teachers checking on her, no one, absolutely no one around? Seems like a lot of people weren't paying attention. How could one do what happened to her and there's absolutely no witnesses? Unreal....somebody saw something.....

That's what I keep thinking. Absolutely none of the staff were remotely curious? No one was walking the halls, no other students, no teachers checking on her, no one, absolutely no one around? Seems like a lot of people weren't paying attention. How could one do what happened to her and there's absolutely no witnesses? Unreal....somebody saw something.....

I was thinking that someone had to hear the poor woman yelling for help not unless the kid killed her on the first stab. :( I know it's very unreal , I am having a hard time understanding the whole tragic thing. And right after another teacher was killed this week .

I was thinking that someone had to hear the poor woman yelling for help not unless the kid killed her on the first stab. :( I know it's very unreal , I am having a hard time understanding the whole tragic thing. And right after another teacher was killed this week .

And after he stabs her, how does he get her out of the school without anyone seeing this? Doesn't make sense.

And after he stabs her, how does he get her out of the school without anyone seeing this? Doesn't make sense.

He put her body in a recycling bin and wheeled it out and dumped body in the wood. I would like to know why anyone did not think it was strange for a kid to be wheeling a recycling bin toward the woods??? Do people have their head up their asses or something?? I wonder how he got the recycling bin in the bathroom without being seem??? The whole does not made sense to me . Why would he want to kill his teacher that was going out if her way to help him??

Last edited:
So far many sources tell a different story. Therefore their stories are not accurate yet. Stabbed to death or beaten to death or throat slit?

All we know is that she was killed in the bathroom on the second floor and the video caught him wheeling the recycling bin out. Police refuses to give out more details until the time is right for them to do so.

She was killed in the students bathroom, the teachers bathroom was locked , so she used the students bathroom and the boys followed her in . The teacher asked the boy to stay school he did to ask any questions about a test the class was having. It will take some time for the cops to finish their investigated . I feel horrible for the teacher family ,friends and her students that liked her.

I don't understand how no one else saw or heard anything happening. Yes, it was after school hours but there were other people in the building. One person was in the staff bathroom, and someone had to be there to secure the building. Certainly the person responsible for lock up would tour the building first to make sure everyone was gone. That person didn't see the blood?

I don't understand how no one else saw or heard anything happening. Yes, it was after school hours but there were other people in the building. One person was in the staff bathroom, and someone had to be there to secure the building. Certainly the person responsible for lock up would tour the building first to make sure everyone was gone. That person didn't see the blood?

That's what I find hard to believe. I can't believe not one damn person saw, heard or noticed anything out of the ordinary at all. With all this crap going on at schools all the time, and school security is supposed to be getting "tighter" you'd think there was SOMETHING! :roll: So tragic this woman had to suffer this death. :(

You girl are mirroring my life! :laugh2: I recall getting "the hickory", and I turned out fine. Perhaps it's parents who beat their kids to the point of trauma just made it illegal altogether. Sad situation here...

:laugh2: I remember I'd have to go pull "a switch" when I got in trouble. However, I was always a smart cookie, so I thought..... I'll get a thicker branch and it won't hurt NEARLY as bad as the skinny one! OooOOOOooooh how stupid I was..... Not only did I get my butt spanked with the fat crappy one, then I was forced to go get a small one and got that one too! :laugh2: It was never abuse I can say that, but it definitely made me think! :laugh2: I turned out just fine. :P

Let me guess.... when it parents whipped u for whatever u did, u learned a lesson the hard way and probably didn't make the same mistake twice. Normally a parent who spanks his/her kid(s)....it usually comes as either a last resort or to send a strict message such behavior isn't to be tolerated under no circumstances..at least a parent who is a responsible mature adult anyway....but kids just like adults come in personalities of all kinds so the measure of doing so ... it really just depends on the kid, how they respond to it, how determined they are to know they were in the wrong and taking it to heart that they will learn from their mistakes. Some kids may never need to be punished in that regard.....
However....there's a lot of kids who need taught things the hard way because parents who tend to do nothing and just bitch bitch bitch....it goes in one ear and out the other....kids grow up having no manners, no respect, leaving us to wonder "wtf is wrong with so and so's kids, they're out of control!" Then they grow up with a skewered moral compass on what's acceptable and what's not. Screw all of that... a parent who raises their kids right....Yeah it's a no brainer to me that they get my respect and friendship moreso than ones who don't. Who would u rather invite over your house for a bbq? The family who lets their kids run wild with no manners? The spoiled brat who tells his mom she's a f'n idiot for putting mayo on the hot dog bun? Or the ones who know if they ever did that, what the consequences would be?

A perfect example of awesome parenting is the movie "boys in the hood".. it's not even a movie about gangs really...but about how to raise a kid to right even in the most difficult of living environments.

So yeah save me the spanking is abuse theories... it's a bunch of bullcrap. Abuse is abuse and yes it happens and yes it shouldn't be condoned and whoever committed things that are considered over-the-line physical harm should be held responsible and punished according to the law. But some kids just need that tough love to see the light and that is the truth.

There is a definite difference between spanking and abuse for sure..... but a lot of parents do go over-board. Again, I was spanked and I turned out perfect. I'd NEVER even to this DAY ( I'm 26 ) pop off to my mother.... I know that woman would STILL back hand me faster than light! :laugh2: If you look at my little sister ( step not blood at all ) She was never spanked. She's a freaking irresponsible retard. She barely graduated high school, she is happy working PT at KFC and living with my parents at 20 years old! She doesn't do her chores, help out or anything! She's lazy and irresponsible. She came in late one night ( She still has a curfew because she's THAT irresponsible and she still lives in their house * Their house their rules * ) and didn't answer my parents calls. She strolls in 12 hours late and when asked why she didn't respond or let them know where she was, her answer was????? I did it to prove a point. OH HELL NO! If I'd have done or said that I'd have got my ass kicked! I flinched and tightened my butt up automatically when I heard her say that! :laugh2: But since she's 20, they can't really spank her. She was never spanked, my brother and I were. I hold a masters degree, working on my PhD and work as a PA at a huge triage hospital, have a nice car and my own place. She's PT at KFC, no license, no car, nothing to show except living at home. Even when I was 18, I had a FT job, was in college and had my own car and apartment. ( My car sucked butt but it was still a car! ) This is only one situation, but as far as I can see being spanked worked for my brother and I, and not doing it..... well, look at her fail at life, she doesn't even plan on going to college! :doh:

Back