14 YO Boy Kills Teacher

As for the state of Massachusetts not having the death penalty.
I believe it's due to two Italian gentleman, who were anarchists that were murdered by the state, and where innocent
Sacco and Vanzetti.
As for this sociopath, who raped mutilated and butchered his teacher. I doubt suIcide is even a thought for him.
Sociopaths generally don't commit suicide as they don't experience remorse or guilt. Suicide maybe sought to relieve their ow pain.
But other peoples pain or suffering caused doesn't come into it for them.

If prisons didnt have such nice conditions maybe people would be a little less inclined to commit crimes. Maybe we could outsource our prisons and sent the prisoners to some hell hole of a prison

...like thailand...

As for the state of Massachusetts not having the death penalty.
I believe it's due to two Italian gentleman, who were anarchists that were murdered by the state, and where innocent
Sacco and Vanzetti.
As for this sociopath, who raped mutilated and butchered his teacher. I doubt suIcide is even a thought for him.
Sociopaths generally don't commit suicide as they don't experience remorse or guilt. Suicide maybe sought to relieve their ow pain.
But other peoples pain or suffering caused doesn't come into it for them.

insightful

Its CON, don't be sayin inmate to CONS. Prisons don't have nice conditions. Depending on the designation of the con, and where u get sent. Prison sucks. SEG sucks. max really sucks, med sucks, min sucks. it all sucks its different powers of suck all round. . prison really really sucks for the deaf. u wanna fight like an animal be deaf int he joint. you really want to experience audism with teeth. be deaf inside. yeah i wasted a few of my lifes inside. it sucks. you see man as true animal inside. took me years to get my head straight from P
back to the thread.

Ur right....:wave:...one family member was in there for 12 years (N.C.) prison(s) (transferred several times)....got 31 months in the hole for an escape(s) attempts...so to this day, he "can't be alone"....brags he lost only 1 fight out of 20....Ahhh..prison breaks you, big time...he hates everybody....and of course, cannot deal with "authority or rules"....Guessing the frustration when he was released, getting back into society played a big role of his being angry all the time.....Family members could not deal with his "mood swings", which became violent at times...but he would not seek any help!....So he's estranged from the family....in and out of mental hospitals....And he did note that several Deafies were in there...Said you gotta fight or you'll be somebody's Bitch....cons respect you if you fight back....

Very sad!....

Yep
It's not about winning a fight. Just fight. You fight like a damn animal. Fight
And win or loose if you fight hard and like an animal you won't be any ones bitch. Granted there are always some guys who will int he end get raped. Regardless. But
If you don't fight
You will be passed around. To be rapped or suck cons off at who ever owns you whims.
I've seen it time and again
I can't stress this enough
No matter what win or loose
Fight like a damn animal and don't stop fighting.
Just fight like your ass literally is on the line
You will lose many. You wiLl get hurt and mutilated and you will get the worse mangling of your life
I did. I have a rather deep scar on my throat from having it cut. It was more like a stab right to. My throat not a slice ear I ear. But it went in deep. A shank To the right side of my throat narrowly missed my Adam's apple. I came close to dying. The scar is my best friend now reminding me every damn time I look in the mirror where I've been and where I am now. And yeah it's fairly visible.
But I kept my dignity. I wasn't raped. But I saw others raped. And others forced to do things even below animals for entertainment for us on to he range. And it's all generally allowed. For obvious reasons. Rather the my ass, instead other easy prey where sought and thanks tot he justice system provided. Those new guys sent in to he dogs who never fought a fight in their life will be the bitch and passed around until their ass is done or so used and broken in cons would rather use some other hole for satisfaction. Having said that. If you go in.
Fight
Fight hard
You fight
SEG is where you heel your wounds until you get back out to the range and do it all over again
It's not surprising most cons myself included take years to wrap their head around life back in society.
Given the society we just left it's no wonder
You get used to it.
Fight
That's that

It's a shame people have to act that way in prison. They are pitted against each other to survive. The guards look the other way.

Hoichi- at least you came out stronger and wiser.

I did. I certainly stronger now. . Im till working on the wise part mangareader. But I left a good piece of myself inside. Or rather a piece of the inside kept inside me. People handle it different. It's safe to say I wAs and still am sometimes haunted by my experience. Milage will very. I've known guys to go in and come out smiling.and soon be back inside. I guess I was the guy that deep down really wasn't built for it. Men. Cocks, shit, blood, cum, bars, screws, guys crying and begging to stop getting raped. Many get a costumed to it and adjust. Some get lucky and off themselves. I ca me close myself. I knew personally someone who did. Anyway bitches get candy, and drugs to make them feel better. So ally's good I guess. And Why not?
Yeah
We are some sick pieces of work......humans.

quiet killers.....

yeah thats weird , but just by looking at the photo of the teacher, she's quite a knock out, i wonder if he had a secret crush and cant handle that he cant have her, so he killed her??

quiet killers.....

yeah thats weird , but just by looking at the photo of the teacher, she's quite a knock out, i wonder if he had a secret crush and cant handle that he cant have her, so he killed her??

I'm agreed but family of teacher wanted justice so badly! And this boy need jail immediately..

Update news

Philip Chism, charged with killing teacher, faces separate attempted murder
Accused killer Philip Chism charged in second case - CNN.com

Mass. teacher slaying suspect in court on assault charge
Philip Chism, Massachusetts teen accused of killing teacher Colleen Ritzer, in court for assault charge - CBS News

Horrifying details of how student, 15, raped and murdered teacher in school bathroom laid bare in court as his mother looks on
Teacher slaying suspect in court on assault charge | Mail Online

Bail is setup at $250,000 but his mother have no comments on her son's jail

Frightening! This guy is evil.

Yes, it is and it looks like this guy will going serve rest of his life in solitary confinement.

Sadly, there is no way to execute this guy in MA state and if he is in solitary confinement so nobody going beat him up or kill him in hall.

Yes, it is and it looks like this guy will going serve rest of his life in solitary confinement.

Sadly, there is no way to execute this guy in MA state and if he is in solitary confinement so nobody going beat him up or kill him in hall.
I think they are more afraid that he will attack other people.

I think they are more afraid that he will attack other people.

I'm sure but if they throw this guy in Texan prison so he will be died in next day due to gangs and more creepier than MA prison.

Back