14 YO Boy Kills Teacher

If he commits suicide then that would be a short life sentence. Has he indicated that he wants to kill himself? I don't think he has any remorse or feelings of guilt about what he did.

Oh, I see. Let me think.

I can't wait to see him goes to adult, state prison when he hits 18th birthday and I hopefully inmates will beat him up for kill the math teacher.

He's teacher killer.

All the time?
uEjC2D9.gif

Some guilty people do get off due to lack of evidences, therefore their lawyers win the case. But not in this case, his lawyer knows that she will lose because she saw all hard evidences that prove he murdered the teacher.
I didn't say "every" time. I used the saying "happens all the time" which means it's a common occurrence.

I didn't say "every" time. I used the saying "happens all the time" which means it's a common occurrence.
All the time means always.

Guilty people get found "not guilty" all the time.
So I interpret it as "Guilty people always get found "not guilty"". Am I wrong? If it happens a lot, I would say "Guilty people get found "not guilty" many times".

All the time means always.
Not when it's used as the common American idiom.

So I interpret it as "Guilty people always get found "not guilty"". Am I wrong? If it happens a lot, I would say "Guilty people get found "not guilty" many times".
If I meant always I would have posted "always."

Many times would not be the same meaning as "often." Many times implies the same people get found not guilty over and over again.

I understand your meaning, no problem. I'm just pointing out the nuances of word meanings.

Now that that's established, we can move on with the original topic.

Many times would not be the same meaning as "often." Many times implies the same people get found not guilty over and over again.

I understand your meaning, no problem. I'm just pointing out the nuances of word meanings.

Reba
You beat me to it and did a better job of explaining that I probably would have!

I looked it up in idiom dictionary. Oh alright, all the time means constantly or continuously. I thought it meant always. Thanks for the correction again.

The victim's poor family having to bear all this. :(

I do not know the family and friends are able to sit in court for days and listening to all the evident and not try to get up there and kill the SOB.
This is such a tragic senseless crime.

Time to introduce the death penalty for crimes like this

We have death penalty for murder in some states.

Unfortunately, death penalty isn't option for juvenile (anyone under 18 to kill someone) because of US Supreme Court ruling.

We do not have it my state Massachusetts , we did at one time. I heard the state want to use the death sentence for the Boston bomber.

That's actually federal want death penalty for Boston bomber.

If state abolish the death penalty so it doesn't stop the federal from executing the prisoners at federal prison.

That's actually federal want death penalty for Boston bomber.

If state abolish the death penalty so it doesn't stop the federal from executing the prisoners at federal prison.

You're right , I could not remember now this worked.

You're right , I could not remember now this worked.

Sure, if 14 years old thug turns 18 by 2016-2017 so he will probably get killed by stabbing or beating in state prison.

I love to see inmates beat the murderers to death so save our money for not have death penalty.

If prisons didnt have such nice conditions maybe people would be a little less inclined to commit crimes. Maybe we could outsource our prisons and sent the prisoners to some hell hole of a prison

If prisons didnt have such nice conditions maybe people would be a little less inclined to commit crimes. Maybe we could outsource our prisons and sent the prisoners to some hell hole of a prison

The Boston marathon bomber was complaining about not being able to talk to his mommy enough on the phone and he has been allowed more phone calls. I said WTF! What about the families that lost love ones in the bombing , they can never hug their child again! I could give a shit if the Boston marathon can't talk to his mommy anymore. He should had thought before he killed innocents people and maimed people. I refuse to use the bomber name , as people always remember the name of person that committed the crime and never the victims names .

The Boston marathon bomber was complaining about not being able to talk to his mommy enough on the phone and he has been allowed more phone calls. I said WTF! What about the families that lost love ones in the bombing , they can never hug their child again! I could give a shit if the Boston marathon can't talk to his mommy anymore. He should had thought before he killed innocents people and maimed people. I refuse to use the bomber name , as people always remember the name of person that committed the crime and never the victims names .

Well, there are many families care about relatives, regardless on crimes, even murder and rape.

It is just unfortunate.

Update news

Family of high school teacher 'raped and killed by a students' respond to court ruling making teen offenders serving life sentences eligible for parole as her 14-year-old alleged killer is set to stand trial
Family of high school teacher 'raped and killed by a students' respond to court ruling making teen offenders serving life sentences eligible for parole as her 14-year-old alleged killer is set to stand trial | Mail Online

Slain Danvers teacher’s relatives blast SJC’s teen killer ruling
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...er_s_relatives_blast_sjc_s_teen_killer_ruling

Update news

Family of high school teacher 'raped and killed by a students' respond to court ruling making teen offenders serving life sentences eligible for parole as her 14-year-old alleged killer is set to stand trial
Family of high school teacher 'raped and killed by a students' respond to court ruling making teen offenders serving life sentences eligible for parole as her 14-year-old alleged killer is set to stand trial | Mail Online

Slain Danvers teacher’s relatives blast SJC’s teen killer ruling
Slain Danvers teacher
How awful for the family. :(

Its CON, don't be sayin inmate to CONS. Prisons don't have nice conditions. Depending on the designation of the con, and where u get sent. Prison sucks. SEG sucks. max really sucks, med sucks, min sucks. it all sucks its different powers of suck all round. . prison really really sucks for the deaf. u wanna fight like an animal be deaf int he joint. you really want to experience audism with teeth. be deaf inside. yeah i wasted a few of my lifes inside. it sucks. you see man as true animal inside. took me years to get my head straight from P
back to the thread.

Has anyone heard what the boy school in Tennessee said about him as a student?

I feel he should get life or at least 60 years in jail .

Back