your parents think about you dating boyfriend and girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I only one that notice that sara1981 is not understanding you guys look at her replies to other "nice story" she seem to think you were talking about yourself or something idk.

ASL MODE for her to understand!

Sara1981-
they are telling you online dating is very risk, danger, many bad can happen to you. Easy fool you, many are very smart wow can easy fool you and many other people thought real but nope found out real not nice and pervert!

Important webcam you need webcam if he ask see private part say no and dump him, best know if he real nice use webcam see his real personality, many man different in email and real person for personality so real important see webcam.

James can buy cheap webcam like in usa there's 15-20 dollars, I don't know how much in euros for 20 dollar but real cheap he can buy easy in many store.
Real important need broke vow for no webcam because you need see his real personality first, very important! Must see in webcam FIRST!
PLEASE!

Am I only one that notice that sara1981 is not understanding you guys look at her replies to other "nice story" she seem to think you were talking about yourself or something idk.

Sara1981-
they are telling you online dating is very risk, danger, many bad can happen to you. Easy fool you, many are very smart wow can easy fool you and many other people thought real but nope found out real not nice and pervert!

Important webcam you need webcam if he ask see private part say no and dump him, best know if he real nice use webcam see his real personality, many man different in email and real person for personality so real important see webcam.

James can buy cheap webcam like in usa there's 15-20 dollars, I don't know how much in euros for 20 dollar but real cheap he can buy easy in many store.
Real important need broke vow for no webcam because you need see his real personality first, very important! Must see in webcam FIRST!
PLEASE!

Skullchick, We tried tell Sara about that. She don't want listen to us. Sigh

Sara,

Is James hearing or deaf?

Does he use any sign language?

Does he send you any real paper letters in the mail?

If he's hearing, does he speak on the phone to your mom?

Did he tell you exactly where he works, and what kind of job he does?

Did he tell you where and when he graduated school?

I'm not being nosy. You don't have to post his details. But at least ask yourself those questions. Ask yourself if answered you.

Reba

Good one for Sara to think about, Reba.

Sara, why don't you get your mother to read this thread?

Hello everyone. We tried to help Sara. But she didn't listen to us. (sighing) I wish She have a strong mind about the local distance relationship instead of online relationship. She is same my age. If Sara won't listen to us. Just let her go! She will learn a lesson. She have to figure it out herself. Don't pressure on her. I am tired of drama this thread over online relationship. Just give it up our help her. Because she didn't listen to us. Let her go.

:gpost: I agree with you. We tried to help her. She didn't listen to us. I told everyone to let her go. Let her learning herself. I just tired of hear about her online relationship. Let her go! I had experience with online relationship when I was teen. I made mistake myself. I learned my lesson. I rather be with my fiance from our hometown. :)

Sara1981-

PLEASE!

All I can say Sara is a hard headed, nothing more. There isn't much we can do about it because she refuses to listen with many things.

All she is going to do is yell at us and will not listen.

All she is going to do is yell at us and will not listen.

That's ok for her to yell at us. She need to wake up! That's all her problem not us. Let her go! Just leave her alone!

She started to make a new thread in first place.

Folks..seeing where this is leading to, let's take easy on her, okay? :)

Good Luck........

Psst.... Story happen to me! Met a guy online.. turn out it was a SHE! and she was in mental institution! So, it wasn't worth for me to keep meeting online people even an email. I am thankful I met my husband in person thru my sister :)

Yeah. No one will listen to advice if it is insulting.

Just vows to dont show your private parts.

Webcam cost $10-$100 vs airplane cost $1,200-$2k for round.

ESL and ASL are not same. How hell can you commication with him in sign?

If he is not falsed then you are FALSE OR STUPID.

it's BSL (Britain Sign Language) not ESL as her "boyfriend" live England. Maybe he is hearing? I dunno.

Want me to translate this into BSL, no?

nonsense. She still not listen to advice IF it is friendly.

Don't insult her please??? I told you to leave her alone. Just let her go! Don't pressure on her ok? By the way I don't know her well anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back