your parents think about you dating boyfriend and girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you guys and girls --

I know all of you meant well to try to help Sara for the best and to help her guide through this to be aware of a possible scam. I'm with you guys and gals on this one but --- Let's try not be too hard on Sara, okay?

She may not be able to understand our meanings but it doesn't mean that we all should be harsh on her. All we can do is try to give a gentle, nurturing and kind advices for Sara (somehow) in a way for her to understand, hopefully.

If not for this, At least try to get down to her "level" in order for her to understand.

That's ok for her to yell at us. She need to wake up! That's all her problem not us. Let her go! Just leave her alone!

She started to make a new thread in first place.

Where in the hell do you get off telling me what to do? Most of us try to help her.

Sara,

Is James hearing or deaf?

Does he use any sign language?

Does he send you any real paper letters in the mail?

If he's hearing, does he speak on the phone to your mom?

Did he tell you exactly where he works, and what kind of job he does?

Did he tell you where and when he graduated school?

I'm not being nosy. You don't have to post his details. But at least ask yourself those questions. Ask yourself if answered you.

Reba

stop ask me and but its really BIG NOSY! but none of your busniess :topic:

you cant tell me on my personal lifes about me! between my relationship of James

i would disagree on lists what you talking about

You underesimated Reba's opinion.

you cant tell me on my personal lifes about me! between my relationship of James

Then Sara why do you keep making these threads?

You underesimated Reba's opinion.

i dont wanted Reba's opinion! but i wanted my private lifes and makes me hurt my feels on Reba's opinion and i cant believe Reba's lists!

Sara,

Reba is not being nosy. She is not telling you what to do.

She is only trying to help you understand how dangerous this can be. You don't have to answer these questions or post it in here. You can ask yourself these questions and think about it.

You can agree to disagree. It is your choice but, Sara, maybe you can try and ask for some help to understand that we do mean well. We are not trying to tell you what to do. We only are trying to give you help to understand how this can be turned out.

i dont wanted Reba's opinion! but i wanted my private lifes and makes me hurt my feels on Reba's opinion and i cant believe Reba's lists!

I'm sorry you're feeling hurt about this. I know you're trying to be hopeful but really, Reba was not insulting you. She was only offering some help. That's all to it, nothing more.

Sara, what Reba just said - she just wanted to help you. Everyone in this thread is worried about you. You should be grateful for that. Don't dare to be harsh on us. In reba's popst - she wanted to give you a hand to see if James would vertify as a scammer or somewhat - no one cares if you don't want to, but it would help finding the real James... remember, some people can be good at tricking other people online.

I'm sorry you're feeling hurt about this. I know you're trying to be hopeful but really, Reba was not insulting you. She was only offering some help. That's all to it, nothing more.

Jolie's right.

Sara,

Reba is not being nosy. She is not telling you what to do.

She is only trying to help you understand how dangerous this can be. You don't have to answer these questions or post it in here. You can ask yourself these questions and think about it.

You can agree to disagree. It is your choice but, Sara, maybe you can try and ask for some help to understand that we do mean well. We are not trying to tell you what to do. We only are trying to give you help to understand how this can be turned out.

im ask you, Jolie

i dont like on Reba's lists what she did i wanted kept my private lifes and i dont like to asked me where come from?

i wanted my respectives on the lists if i wont wanted as Reba's opinion its my choice!

Mate,

Reba is asking you to ask him yourself - we don't need to know what his answer is, you need to find out yourself. Nothing more.

im ask you, Jolie

i dont like on Reba's lists what she did i wanted kept my private lifes and i dont like to asked me where come from?

i wanted my respectives on the lists if i wont wanted as Reba's opinion its my choice!

Yes, It is your choice to answer this or not to answer this. In overall, Reba's questions on the list is only to HELP you think this through. It was not meant for you to take it in an offensive manner.

You might think Reba was asking you and wanting you to answer it. That is not the case. The point is - Reba only gave you some IDEAS to help you out. She is not telling you what to do. She was giving you a helping hand.

If you want it to be private, then you should not be posting about it here. I hope you'll understand.

Sara, Okay. Why you are bring up about negative? Reba don't mean to be nosy or insult you. She is trying to help you. You see everyone are worry about you put in danger if you meet James. I just tired of drama this thread. I wish You have a strong mind about not be with online relationship. Why not you find a right man at your hometown. What is the matter with local relationship instead of online long distance relationship? You don't need to be harsh at us. We tried to help you. I am feeling like to give it up help you because you don't listen to us.

PepsiLover, I told you to let her go. I just tired of drama you know. We tried to help her but she didn't listen to us. I don't know if she is your friend. That's fine. But I don't want to deal with drama and problem. Get it?

Someone needs to make a vlog in ASL in order to make her understand if she knows ASL :dunno2:

Sara, Okay. Why you are bring up about negative? Reba don't mean to be nosy or insult you. She is trying to help you. You see everyone are worry about you put in danger if you meet James. I just tired of drama this thread. I wish You have a strong mind about not be with online relationship. Why not you find a right man at your hometown. What is the matter with local relationship instead of online long distance relationship? You don't need to be harsh at us. We tried to help you. I am feeling like to give it up help you because you don't listen to us.

PepsiLover, I told you to let her go. I just tired of drama you know. We tried to help her but she didn't listen to us. I don't know if she is your friend. That's fine. But I don't want to deal with drama and problem. Get it?

I do not know Sara,I will not let it go.There is many of us that do care about her.And if don't like drama then why don't you stay off this thread?

Sara,

Is James hearing or deaf?

Does he use any sign language?

Does he send you any real paper letters in the mail?

If he's hearing, does he speak on the phone to your mom?

Did he tell you exactly where he works, and what kind of job he does?

Did he tell you where and when he graduated school?

I'm not being nosy. You don't have to post his details. But at least ask yourself those questions. Ask yourself if answered you.

Reba

next time dont do that again for answer your question ok?

James is hearing

yes he sign languages because he have deaf friend

im not sure James graduates from but he have private school as board school when he was little boy i will ask him on e-mail messages.

he never send me mail as paper but usually on e-mail messages all the times everyday.

im not sure he talk me but dont think so!

he work at factory as send parts for worlds he really busyman and also he workalcholic he told me on e-mail messages what he saying words "work alcholic"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back