your parents think about you dating boyfriend and girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara, I remember that you said your boyfriend suppose come here in Feb or March ( this spring). I am not sure which date. I tried find your old post. Why cannot he come? Please be careful.

no,

he really busy at work and he cant afford for planes,hotels and lots of mores he told me on e-mail and he would plans to visit somedays im hope so.

Sara, I remember that you said your boyfriend suppose come here in Feb or March ( this spring). I am not sure which date. I tried find your old post. Why cannot he come? Please be careful.

She won't listen.:(

She won't listen.:(

Sigh, I know. I think Her boyfriend will never come. No excuse that he don't have money to move but he can save money and can sell what he have and find a job in USA before he move. I dont think he will. I don't know if she see his picture or see him through webcam. If She have pictures, They could be false. Scary!

long distance relationship to other country are so hard. It's not worth.

Ah, of a person is from another country, they just smell money and use american to get their "green card" visa. I don't think it had to do with true love. Sad huh? :wiggle:

I knew a hearing guy at RIT who was "dating" this woman from England. They met online. She sent him a few pictures and they made her look like she was a professional model, but she claimed to be a normal girl who doesn't model. He would brag to everyone about how hot she was. Whenever we asked if he met her, he said that they almost did a couple times... but her flight plans changed at the last minute. After a year of dating, she dumped him and he took it so bad that he skipped work and school for almost a week. :roll:

How come sara1981 reveal the name, if the boyfriend asks not to reveal?

How come sara1981 reveal the name, if the boyfriend asks not to reveal?
Rather interesting that James Windsor shares a last name with the British Royals, eh?

Rather interesting that James Windsor shares a last name with the British Royals, eh?

Excatly, and he was a member of the royal forum, like sara1981 mentioned.

I wish she would listen to us.

I have a good idea just call her boyfriend casper.. cuz she thinks she can see him but he's just a invisible ghost waiting to boo her... :giggle: my mom did called my ex date casper why? he never came around for me...and that was long time ago tho so go figures ;)

No comment from me, furthermore. Have a good day to you.

I am not going to say anything now, I have been warned. Thank you very much.

I have a good idea just call her boyfriend casper.. cuz she thinks she can see him but he's just a invisible ghost waiting to boo her... :giggle: my mom did called my ex date casper why? he never came around for me...and that was long time ago tho so go figures ;)

Please don't make fun of her.

Sigh, I know. I think Her boyfriend will never come. No excuse that he don't have money to move but he can save money and can sell what he have and find a job in USA before he move. I dont think he will. I don't know if she see his picture or see him through webcam. If She have pictures, They could be false. Scary!

thanks!

i told my boyfriend that he trying to save money for trips but he would plans visit me somedays because he lives in Apts as rent for years im not sure how long he lives in apts but im hope he will get moves from apts somedays.

i never have webcam of him and but im been using webcam to my ex-boyfriend and that my vows to dont using webcams anymores because my ex-boyfriend asked me to show my private parts! that sick! but i asked my boyfriend if he have webcam or not but he dont have!

my boyfriend not false! he true person but he never send me money or anythings but he trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back