your parents think about you dating boyfriend and girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara1981

Reaction score
mostly parents always agree and disagree of their teenagers who dating sweethearts for longtimes in school and colleges and more serious.

my mom disagree about me dating my ex-boyfriend who is scam and im no longer dating with ex-boyfriend who is scam but i told my uncle to explain about my lesson they wont do that again ever! and my ex-boyfriend asked me for send me money! that wrong! i would report to police or files to police no matter for me because my uncle is correction officer under oath for Missouri laws.they later i told my ex-boyfriend online before im no longer with him and im argues with him about his cousin and lots of mores but he not welcomes with me and im tired of wait to meet face to face! i wanted to kept positives not negatives stuff! after im break-up with my ex-boyfriend.

They later i got e-mail from James Windsor he from London,England and he told me that he have jobs and his own money but he never asked me for send money neither! but i dont trust for send money anyone stranger,phone number and address but need know each other and im still in love with that man! because im been e-mail that man lots everyday but he always so busy at factory so he and me been talking my families and his families and lots of mores on e-mail messages lots.But i will go see him as face to face someday maybe this summer i told my mom and she knew it.My parents really glad i dating British boyfriend but my dad never knew it and my dad found out about im still dating with my boyfriend before i start dating with him he asked me for dating? i says "oh yeah of course" but i always kept e-mail him lots ever!

how about you?

Hi Sara,This James seem like a nice person. I wish you the best of luck. If anything happens with this one, maybe you should try to date guys in your home town.That way your family can meet the person that is in your life.

Sara you are young. and I agree with the above post. Try dating a real person in your town instead, of an online person.

You really don't know the person until you meet them in Real Life. and you being young as you are. You should be going out on dates with boys in your town,. Enjoying a movie or dance.

I don't care what my parent think of. I am old enough to make my own decision. And I can learn my own lesson. I would just give an advise, that's it not tell her/him about not liking this bf/gf. If my son is gay which I would accept him, I would not tell him don't date with that guy. BUT I can warn him about this or that, that's all. It is ALL up to him and he can make his own choice not ours. If my son date a girl, then that's his choice but I will still have to lecture him about sex safety that's all.

Sara, you are 26 years old, so you are legally free to date whomever you desire.

I'm afraid that you are still confusing long-distance email communication with actual dating. A date is an appointment for two people to meet, and go out someplace together. "Dating" means going places together, and sharing activities together.

Someday, when you and your friend meet each other face-to-face, you can begin dating because you are old enough.

my decision for me!

i can meet James face to face what i wanted it because i wanted meet nice people whatever for me because he is British people.

im been using online dating for longtimes and im no longers dating onlines dues pay renewals for more reasons.

i have hard time to meet man in my hometown and its my decision for me to meet nice man in England than USA i told my mom its my decision im 26 years old.

I'm afraid that you are still confusing long-distance email communication with actual dating. A date is an appointment for two people to meet, and go out someplace together. "Dating" means going places together, and sharing activities together.
I agree, she hasn't met one guy from online in reality that claims to be her boyfriend across the country.

Please be careful. There are lots of real life stories about people who pose as whatever but in real life they are not who they say they are.

Good luck.

Please be careful. There are lots of real life stories about people who pose as whatever but in real life they are not who they say they are.

Good luck.

oh please!

i never send dirty pics or whatevers but i know what careful in my mind.

I agree, she hasn't met one guy from online in reality that claims to be her boyfriend across the country.

he send me e-mail that im been member of Royals forums and im no longer in royals forums that why he send me e-mail address and he asked me for his girlfriend.

Good luck.

To be honest with you, I agree with deafbajagal - Be careful.

I know a person who met via internet. I will tell you what happened... They chatted in a chat room for 6 years, and people who saw them chatting in the chat room thought that they were item.

Then they decided to meet... She didn't meet his expectations (or vice-versa)... They "broke" up. I won't say that internet dating does not work, because it does work... Just be careful.

I know a person who met via internet. I will tell you what happened... They chatted in a chat room for 6 years, and people who saw them chatting in the chat room thought that they were item.

Then they decided to meet... She didn't meet his expectations (or vice-versa)... They "broke" up. I won't say that internet dating does not work, because it does work... Just be careful.

im been using dating online for longtimes and they dont workout very well! and my mom tell me dont using that dating online because more scam very serious! but i would agree with my mom.

im been using dating online for longtimes and they dont workout very well! and my mom tell me dont using that dating online because more scam very serious! but i would agree with my mom.

Yeah, there are a lot of scammers. Thats why I think if you want to try your luck with online dating, you should use a professional, paid service instead.

dating online from UK or Nigeria are always scammers

Sara, I wish you the best of luck with the right man just to be sure, But who you date is your business and you are 26 years old, Your parents can't control who you date. But I do agree on some of the people that says "becareful who you date from online" , Because I been there many times. My advice if you not yet have met him in person, I suggest you meet him in a safe public places with bunch of people around or bring a friend around with you so you can be sure feel safe before you trust a guy. People don't always say what they means online then it is in person. It still a risk you have to becareful. If you gonna meet him in person, get to know him ask him plenty of questions, study him and make sure he don't have a criminal background. Some guys can be perverts or a rapist online. So please becareful, alert and safe. It may not seems like a big deal online dating, but it best think twice. I would not have say this to you if I didn't care about you. I am sure other people on the post cares about you too. I believe they just want you to be safe than sorry. :)

I go along with what the other say but I am sorry to say that just becareful is the best safe way to go about.

sara- I can understand how you feel I was naive and dating people online not meeting them halfway and most of the time the online relationship wud not go anywhere so I woke up at this time when I met a guy actually he lives near me and it's all good cuz I don't have to depend on internet for dating anymore so... I suggest you to date people in real life cuz online wud not go anywhere for you.. but I wish you best of luck when u do wake up like I did almost 3 years ago! :cool2:

Hey Sara pls listen to them cuz they don't want see you get hurt or trap make mistake also i do agree w/them since ONLINE is not easy to trust person and better for you find guys in ur own hometown instead ONLINE so if you don't listen to us when we tired explain you so don't make me warn said *GOOD LUCK* so gotta watch ur back that's all also you are still YOUNG to UNDERSTAND

Sara, I remember that you said your boyfriend suppose come here in Feb or March ( this spring). I am not sure which date. I tried find your old post. Why cannot he come? Please be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back