your parents think about you dating boyfriend and girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, it's 3rd thread that she has created it about online dating.

Just let her to be at risk, if she's victim of crime in near future then it would be VERY big time for her, even she will probably get up and listen to ADers.

Sara, If you are too nervous to answer Reba's post, she's just ask question, it doesn't hurt you and if you don't want everyone to see then just PM her to answer the questions.

i dont wanted Reba's opinion! but i wanted my private lifes and makes me hurt my feels on Reba's opinion and i cant believe Reba's lists!
I'm sorry, I don't want you tell me the answers. I just suggest that you think about the questions for yourself. I don't want you to post the answers.

I think that you do want some suggestions because you post threads that ask for help.

I'm sorry if I offended you.

:gpost: That what I told her. That's good idea to use PM instead of created online dating.

Now, it's 3rd thread that she has created it about online dating.

Just let her to be at risk, if she's victim of crime in near future then it would be VERY big time for her, even she will probably get up and listen to ADers.

Sara, If you are too nervous to answer Reba's post, she's just ask question, it doesn't hurt you and if you don't want everyone to see then just PM her to answer the questions.

:gpost:

Mod Note: Posts going off topic. Closed for further review. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back