Why is it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
But people won't make faces... and go eww...

I would rather be in the wheelchair than to have this face.

GOD!! Miss P know what? YOU ARE MAKING ME SICK. Whining too much, preying in other people business, bring up stupid questions or even make stupid topic such as poll vote over MJ (cheat way of make poll). Since you made lot of members losing respect for you and GUESS WHAT? you just lost OTHER ONE! ME! put you in iggy box I hate to see any member WHINES like a BABY!

Miss P.....cant you just listen to my advice?? stop whining....by the way i never heard such things like treacher collins syndrome. you just looking for attention and sympathy. please please please stop you are losing respect from AD members.

Shiva said:
GOD!! Miss P know what? YOU ARE MAKING ME SICK. Whining too much, preying in other people business, bring up stupid questions or even make stupid topic such as poll vote over MJ (cheat way of make poll). Since you made lot of members losing respect for you and GUESS WHAT? you just lost OTHER ONE! ME! put you in iggy box I hate to see any member WHINES like a BABY!

me too...count me in...i have to put you on my iggy list...i can't stand any member who whines or seek self pity from others...

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Wow, I got an ugly face and nobody like me. :)

nobody here asked for your picture. how do we know ur ugly or not?? stop complaining

RedWolf said:
Miss P.....cant you just listen to my advice?? stop whining....by the way i never heard such things like treacher collins syndrome. you just looking for attention and sympathy. please please please stop you are losing respect from AD members.

I am not whining. :)

Go ahead and put me on ignore too.

So I can post whatever I want to say. :roll:

i give up....u dont understand what im trying to explain. :dunno:

ahhhh much better NOW that is music to my eyes after i put her in iggy

I don't care what they think. I just can't change. Sorry.

Just turn your back on me. Go ahead.

Liebling:-))) said:
I am accept what you are, Miss P but it´s not nice of you to bash AD members in some threads and nosey their private life.

STOP TO TRY TO THREAT US OVER COMMIT SUICIDES. It shock me again over that and make me realize more how really you are. ´Total selfish and pathetic!

I got enough and leave this thread here!!!!!!!!!! I tried to suggest you... your answer... Bahh bahh

Agreed.. and FYI.. Miss P and RavenSteve.. have NO respects.. why should we waste our time over thier whining piece of shit issues..

anyway HEY MISS P and RAVENSTEVEN.. take this :fu2: and kiss my ass.

:giggle:

lostintexas said:
It seems to be an ongoing annoyance-provoking, tiresome attention- mongering problem.

But that's just me; I haven't been here too long.

However, check this link:

http://www.treachercollins.org/main.html

This gal doesn't seem to be having a pity party.

yes but still....she need to learn stop whining or complaining. No one want to hear that here. enough is enough

GUYS... JUST FOR YOUR INFO.... I PUT IGGY ON HER!!! :dance:

Well I was doing just fine, I didn't pity, til somebody and Meg and others keep bringing it up.

It is like they really want to hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back