Why is it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steel said:
hmmm...now that you mention it, I never really thought that my girl would be like all the other black girls, since I thought she would just be like a new breath of fresh air, because she should be different than most black girls...she's actually some kind of a punk girl, you know? always wearing the "scarface" t-shirt and some "phat" labled pants and stuff like that...but I guess not since I noticed some other black chicks are into that kind of stuff too lol...

and whenever she has an attiude upon me, she does talk loud and figure point at me alot and stuff like that...lol

to be honest, I actually find her to be pretty funny when she's angry. :)
Exactly!! You got right, when black women angry, their attitudes turn into more loud and obnoxious with directly to people, who want to mess with their own attitudes.. that why I know how black women's bold and nasty attidues.. that is their attitude way i do nothing with..

ckfarbes said:
Exactly!! when black women angry, their attitudes turn into more loud and obnoxious with directly to people, who want to mess with their own attitudes.. that why I know how black women's bold and nasty attidues.. that is their way i do nothing with..
yeah...and what about black men?

sometimes I seen some black men when they get angry, the turn violent and cuss alot and stuff like that...just like one time I've seen one black guy beating the shit outta his son because he got in trouble at school or something...but hell, using violence won't solve anything and he just would make things worse... *sigh*

Steel said:
yeah...and what about black men?

sometimes I seen some black men when they get angry, the turn violent and cuss alot and stuff like that...just like one time I've seen one black guy beating the shit outta his son because he got in trouble at school or something...but hell, using violence won't solve anything and he just would make things worse... *sigh*
whoa, don't jump on me with your wrong conclusion here... Did I say that black women hit or beat men out of their shyts?? I think you watch too much tv. the result, media gotta in your head become insane toward black men where you always focus... :roll:

NOTE: don't get me wrong person you talking to ..

ckfarbes said:
Miss*Pinocchio, You said that I am your true friend.. can i ask you personality? You will tell me pure truth?

Yes it is true.

Mod Note:

Thread's locked up due to members' requests and creator's request--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back