Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in long line for vote right now.

I voted 2 weeks ago. I am looking forward to not being bombarded with all the Ads on tv for a long while.

I did too by mail.

I drove by our polling place and there is only two voting machines and a line of 15 people waiting to vote!

Guess what? They (the pollsters) said they have never seen this many people ready to vote this morning! :lol:

We should make a new proposal today!

Because of long lines at the elections.. We should make proposal that only Democrats vote today and Republicans vote tomorrow!!

Actually PowerON, that's not true. CNN is neutral while Fox News (TV) is conservative. That being said, if you look at the website of Fox News, you'll notice that its' political coverage is neutral and contains no liberal or conservative bias.

We should vote to save Liebling from nightmare life.

You better hurry up to call florist to delivery 10 bouqet flowers to her door overnight federal express !!!

Yes, I like CNN for the same reason. MSNBC tends to be more liberal while Fox tends to be conservative. Two shows I like on MSNBC are "Countdown with Keith Olberman" and "The Rachel Maddow Show." Both of these programs have a liberal slant, but I enjoy that since there aren't many liberal based shows on TV. Throughout the election I've watched all 3 cable news channels so I could get a better idea of both parties and their approach to the issues. Even though I can't stand their conservative bias, I've also watched "Hannity and Colmes," "Hannity's America," "Huckabee" and "The O'Reilly Factor."

Many U.S. media reporters, broadcsaters and journalists are liberal. If my memory serves me correctly, a few years ago, the 77 percent of journalists, reporters and broadcasters had identified themselves as liberal according to the non-partisan survey. I have had a link on my home PC and I will post it tonight. At this moment I am at work.

Yes, CNN is well-known for its' excellent political coverage. MSNBC is also good, but not as good as CNN. As for Fox News, they have a conservative bias.

Well, CNN has had some biased journalists but they are not as bad as Fox News, ABC, MSNBC and CBS.

I'm voted, just wait for almost 2 hours and beat on long lines.

If I were a U.S. citizen, it is a coin toss-up for me until I walk into a voting booth to mark X on ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back