Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!!! I want to make annoucement on my decision who did I voted for??? Well, I voted for Obama. I don't care for now. I am a conservative democrat. My dad's family leaned strongly to democrat. My mom's family leaned to both parties. But I noticed they are republic than democrat.

The pendulum swings.

Hello everyone!!! I want to make annoucement on my decision who did I voted for??? Well, I voted for Obama. I don't care for now. I am a conservative democrat. My dad's family leaned strongly to democrat. My mom's family leaned to both parties. But I noticed they are republic than democrat.

That's cool, redfire! :) My parents have always been Democrat with the exception of several family members who are Conservative. Even though I'm officially registered as a Democrat, that doesn't mean there aren't Conservative values and principles I don't agree with. Sometimes I find myself torn as to how I should vote because I may agree with one candidate about some things and disagree with another candidate about others.

Actually, I said nothing of the kind.

Did we forget to take our antidepressants today?

You are one of many. I've responded to you and, yes, you are not one of many.

I'm not surprised. Anti-depressants have your name on it. Still, I'm not surprised. :giggle:

You are one of many. I've responded to you and, yes, you are not one of many.

I'm not surprised. Anti-depressants have your name on it. Still, I'm not surprised. :giggle:

I am one of many yet I am *not* one of many? Whatever... :roll:

Actually, antidepressants don't do a damn bit of good for me. You see, I happen to be bipolar and antidepressants tend to induce mania. Mood stabilizers are more my thing. :nana:

Yeah. I happen to be bipolar and I'm damn proud of it. Got a problem with that, Wokamuka?

I'd never said that it was an issue in the first place. Since you've pointed it out, I shall . . . treat you like a handicapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back