Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a U.S. citizen, it is a coin toss-up for me until I walk into a voting booth to mark X on ballot.

Well---just sit back and watch and hope for the best.

I voted !!! I'm proud to be an American citizen. :)

I voted took me less than an hour.

Yes, CNN is well-known for its' excellent political coverage. MSNBC is also good, but not as good as CNN. As for Fox News, they have a conservative bias.

I'm going to be keeping track of the election resuts on CNN mobile thru my cellphone at work. Remind me to bring my charger to work so I can plug it next to my work computer cuz I think Im gonna run low on juice checking the elections every 5 minutes lol.

Even I think Im going to expect a LOT of TXT messages from the Obama campaign to keep me updated on how its going on.

Redfire,
I dont vote, too. the same with Liebling :) anyway, i am support Obama.

I was in and out in less than 10 minutes; I think it might have to do with my city having quite a few polling places plus I voted at a time when most people are at work. (10:30 am)

Well---just sit back and watch and hope for the best.

And...

Eat pizza and enjoy my diet pepsi. :)

I will discuss over it with you ADers and my American friends online during the course of watching it on TV.

DONE!!! I voted!!!

Whew!!!

We have two polls. 1st Poll will end in 3 hours so they start counting right away. 1st Poll results will show up after 6pm.

2nd Poll will start immediately when 1st Poll ends. 2nd Poll will start counting at Poll closing time. Results will show up after 11pm (depends how much they complete)

Official Results will be finalized with both 1st and 2nd polls after 11pm. That's when they announce the winner, unless the Losing candidate makes a call to the Winning candidate to concede. That winning candidate will win the election and they will come out to make announcement after post-election, probably around 11:30pm-Midnight.

In my time, (mountain time) I will wait to see the results around 6pm. Results will start rolling in after 6pm for the Eastern Time (All states in Eastern Time). 7-8pm for Central Time. 8:30-9:30 for Mountain Time, 10pm until ends for Pacific Time. After midnight for Alaska and Hawaii.

Check your time for the results coming in, adjust the time zones to your time for the better results.

Hi everyone,

Good news! I just got back from voting! (Thanks for the advice AlleyCat! :)) I was able to find a poll volunteer at the door who put me at the head of the line (although I didn't ask her to). To my surprise, it only took me 15 minutes to place my vote. I'm proud to have had the opportunity to participate in such a historic event! :D Now it's time to sit back, relax and wait for the results to come in! :)

Going to vote in an hour... just a walk distance to the clubhouse. It was a short and quick vote 4 years ago so hope it goes the same today or little waiting which I wouldn't mind. lol

Good luck voting!

Mod's Note:

The threads has been merged.

By the way, I voted today too!

This morning when I left for work, I had drove by the polling place and saw so many cars lined up. I figured it would be full all day long.

So, I got off work a bit early and went to vote. To my surprise, It was not packed as it was earlier this morning. Thank god for that.

It's a nice feeling to know that I've took a part in this historic election. :)

By the way, I voted today too!

This morning when I left for work, I had drove by the polling place and saw so many cars lined up. I figured it would be full all day long.

So, I got off work a bit early and went to vote. To my surprise, It was not packed as it was earlier this morning. Thank god for that.

It's a nice feeling to know that I've took a part in this historic election. :)

Me too...I felt a sense of citizenship pride! :)

I can't vote, so I'd like to ofer my advice,"don't vote or the governemnt will get in":lol:

hey Jiro, why are you telling to redfire about Liebling support? Where is yourself?! :)

because redfire was asking Liebling who she supports. I voted for Obama as well. :cool2:

because redfire was asking Liebling who she supports. I voted for Obama as well. :cool2:

great, you support Obama, too!!! then :fingersx: we will be wait in 6 hrs and who win?
my german friends are support Obama, too.

Hello everyone!!! I want to make annoucement on my decision who did I voted for??? Well, I voted for Obama. I don't care for now. I am a conservative democrat. My dad's family leaned strongly to democrat. My mom's family leaned to both parties. But I noticed they are republic than democrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back