Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herzlich Willkommen :D

Very true, very higher Europeans want to see Obama in the US office and also change. I'm sure that you know a lot of Europeans are anti-Bush and cannot afford to have another 4 Bush years if McCain wins at election.

That is very true!!! That is a fact!!! You are right about that. I think George W. Bush is the worst president I had seen ever in my entire life. Bush just mismanaged economy, war, budgets, and other things.

It is your duty to vote as American citizens, too.

I predict the voting turnout will be much higher at this time than in the 2000 and 2004 Presidental Elections.

chickenvote.jpg

I wish you American ADers good luck for your decision to choose you new President tonight. It is your civic duty to vote today as American citizens. :)

I predict that the voting turnout at this time will be much higher than in the 2000 and 2004 U.S. Presidental Elections.

As a Canadian, I wish I can vote. :( Of course I will watch the U.S. Presidental and Congressional (House and Senate) Elections on CNN tonight. CNN is the best political coverage network that I had ever watched.

May the best man wins the presidential election!!!

Welcome, redfire! :)

I'm voting for Obama, but we'll see what happens in the election. After all, anything is possible! I'm really excited about this election and consider myself fortunate to be a part of this historic event!

I'm going to plant myself in front of the TV all night long watching the election coverage. :D

Jiro,

Post #22? ??

oh dammit <hit my head> It's a comic picture of a worm trying to figure out what to vote. there are 2 checkboxes - Change or Maverick? The worm's having trouble deciding and it's thinking - ARGH!! I can't decide which buzzword to vote for!!"

:laugh2:

Welcome, redfire! :)

I'm voting for Obama, but we'll see what happens in the election. After all, anything is possible! I'm really excited about this election and consider myself fortunate to be a part of this historic event!

I'm going to plant myself in front of the TV all night long watching the election coverage. :D

Thank you!!!:) I will watch CNN or MSNBC either on the election coverage tonight and I will check on the updates all night. I have to work tonight unfortunately.

I wish you American ADers good luck for your decision to choose you new President tonight. It is your civic duty to vote today as American citizens. :)

I predict that the voting turnout at this time will be much higher than in the 2000 and 2004 U.S. Presidental Elections.

As a Canadian, I wish I can vote. :( Of course I will watch the U.S. Presidental and Congressional (House and Senate) Elections on CNN tonight. CNN is the best political coverage network that I had ever watched.

Yes, CNN is well-known for its' excellent political coverage. MSNBC is also good, but not as good as CNN. As for Fox News, they have a conservative bias.

oh dammit <hit my head> It's a comic picture of a worm trying to figure out what to vote. there are 2 checkboxes - Change or Maverick? The worm's having trouble deciding and it's thinking - ARGH!! I can't decide which buzword to vote for!!"

:laugh2: sooo hard!!!!

oh dammit <hit my head> It's a comic picture of a worm trying to figure out what to vote. there are 2 checkboxes - Change or Maverick? The worm's having trouble deciding and it's thinking - ARGH!! I can't decide which buzword to vote for!!"

:laugh2::laugh2:

Yes, CNN is well-known for its' excellent political coverage. MSNBC is also good, but not as good as CNN. As for Fox News, they have a conservative bias.

I hate the FOX News or other main tv news have a either liberal or conservative bias. I like CNN myself because they have a neutral coverage I like the most.

Thank you!!!:) I will watch CNN or MSNBC either on the election coverage tonight and I will check on the updates all night. I have to work tonight unfortunately.

That's too bad. :(

I'm a college student and have class on Thursdays. That means I get to stay up all night watching the election coverage and catch up on my sleep on Wednesday. :lol:

That's too bad. :(

I'm a college student and have class on Thursdays. That means I get to stay up all night watching the election coverage and catch up on my sleep on Wednesday. :lol:

Yep, that is too bad for me!!!! You are a lucky dog!!! :lol:

I hate the FOX News or other main tv news have a either liberal or conservative bias. I like CNN myself because they have a neutral coverage I like the most.

Yes, I like CNN for the same reason. MSNBC tends to be more liberal while Fox tends to be conservative. Two shows I like on MSNBC are "Countdown with Keith Olberman" and "The Rachel Maddow Show." Both of these programs have a liberal slant, but I enjoy that since there aren't many liberal based shows on TV. Throughout the election I've watched all 3 cable news channels so I could get a better idea of both parties and their approach to the issues. Even though I can't stand their conservative bias, I've also watched "Hannity and Colmes," "Hannity's America," "Huckabee" and "The O'Reilly Factor."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back