Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I like CNN for the same reason. MSNBC tends to be more liberal while Fox tends to be conservative. Two shows I like on MSNBC are "Countdown with Keith Olberman" and "The Rachel Maddow Show." Both of these programs have a liberal slant, but I enjoy that since there aren't many liberal based shows on TV. Throughout the election I've watched all 3 cable news channels so I could get a better idea of both parties and their approach to the issues. Even though I can't stand their conservative bias, I've also watched "Hannity and Colmes," "Hannity's America," "Huckabee" and "The O'Reilly Factor."

Wow!!! You must be in the political science field watching like that.. Is that your major??? :shock:

Good Luck to everyone here...

US Election will be annonnuce here in Germany by 11.45 pm tonight but I don't think I would stay until 11.45 pm. I will find out by world journal news by 9.45 pm tonight. If not then go to bed and will know more tomorrow...

Because of this historic election, some of the lines at the polls have been 8 hours long. I plan to vote later tonight around 6 or 7 p.m. I'm hoping the lines won't be that long, but even if they are, I still plan to wait in line so I can take part in this historic event. :)

Good Luck to everyone here...

US Election will be annonnuce here in Germany by 11.45 pm tonight but I don't think I would stay until 11.45 pm. I will find out by world journal news by 9.45 pm tonight. If not then go to bed and will know more tomorrow...

Yeah. I will find out the election updates after midnight on the Internet from my pager. The reason is I will have to work tonight so I can check on the election updates frequently.

I have been weary from work and chatting with AD members. That was a wonderful experience for me. Thank you for giving me a chance. :) I have to go for now to get some rest. Welcome, AD members to chat on my thread. :wave:

Wow!!! You must be in the political science field watching like that.. Is that your major??? :shock:

No, but I wish it was. :giggle: I took a strong interest in politics back in 8th grade when my Social Studies teacher used to give us weekly current events quizzes. We also held a mock election (1984) and I voted for Walter Mondale and Geraldine Ferraro (because I wanted Ferraro to be the the first female Vice-President of the United States :)).

We also held mock elections in elementary school back in the 70s, but I no longer remember who I voted for or why. :giggle:

If you look at the political threads on AD, you'll see me posting frequently in them. I'm a "political junkie" who loves politics!

Not vote yet due very long lines, I was like WTF then fuck it and wait until later.

Not vote yet due very long lines, I was like WTF then fuck it and wait until later.

Hang in there, Foxrac! Obama/Biden need your vote!

I'm just hoping the lines won't be very long where I live...

Hang in there, Foxrac! Obama/Biden need your vote!

I'm just hoping the lines won't be very long where I live...

Yup, I will try again this early afternoon.

I'm strongly hope that Obama will win.

I will try early vote in 2012 or fill out the absentee ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back