Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokamuka

Reaction score
I cannot stress the importance of voting.

Please vote when you should and are able to do so.

Vote Today!!!

I just voted for the next president today. I can't answer that question who I did voted for??? :)

I have voted at 6 am. I have never seen that long lines before. I bet it will be a high turnout in the history.

Last edited:
I plan to vote later today. Hopefully the lines won't be that long, but even if they are, I still plan to wait in line given that this will be a historic election with the first African-American being elected as President or the first woman being elected as Vice-President.

I voted 2 weeks ago. I am looking forward to not being bombarded with all the Ads on tv for a long while.

Standing outside poll in line now.

I voted 2 weeks ago. I am looking forward to not being bombarded with all the Ads on tv for a long while.

I was being annoyed from political ads and toll free calls from political camps. I hate it!!!

I plan to vote later today. Hopefully the lines won't be that long, but even if they are, I still plan to wait in line given that this will be a historic election with the first African-American being elected as President or the first woman being elected as Vice-President.

May the best man wins the presidential election!!!

Oh, I notice you are from Germany. I am curious. Which do you prefer to vote for Obama or McCain??? Or being neutral?

oh you're a newcomer. Welcome! :wave: Liebling is Obama-lover :cool2:

oh you're a newcomer. Welcome! :wave: Liebling is Obama-lover :cool2:

Yes, I am a recent newcomer. Thank you for welcoming me!! :) I thought so Liebling would vote for Obama cuz most of the Europe would like to see the change.

I voted last. Thursday, no line at all. Drove by the polls this morning.. long lines.

Looking forward to seeing all the cluttered signs being taken down. They are becoming an eyesore.

I noticed the rest of the world wants to see the change in America and want Obama to win the presidential election. Interesting!!!

Yes, I am a recent newcomer. Thank you for welcoming me!! :) I thought so Liebling would vote for Obama cuz most of the Europe would like to see the change.

Herzlich Willkommen :D

Very true, very higher Europeans want to see Obama in the US office and also change. I'm sure that you know a lot of Europeans are anti-Bush and cannot afford to have another 4 Bush years if McCain wins at election.

I voted last. Thursday no line at all. Drove by the polls long lines.

Looking forward to seeing all the cluttered signs being taken down. They are becoming an eyesore.

Me, too... I am looking forward all political signs being taking down as soon as possible.

I noticed the rest of the world wants to see the change in America and want Obama to win the presidential election. Interesting!!!

Very true. We watch US election everyday on TV... they were like "count up the number" to today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back