Tongue Pierced

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
i'm proud to have my tongue piercing.. its been almost 4 years now. wow.

i love it.

Does it hurt buddy ??

now? no... ofcourse not.. when i first got it, yah, it did... only for about 4 days then went back to my normal eating habits.

now? no... ofcourse not.. when i first got it, yah, it did... only for about 4 days then went back to my normal eating habits.

i wud greatly suffer thru hell if it hurts for 96 hours (24x4) !!!

I was able to eat about 4 to 5 days after I got my tongue pierced. It's not that bad and the kewl thing is most of the time you don't notice it when u are eating .

Originally posted by eternity
$50 bucks? That means he ll ask me to continue with his penis til I get his brain fried.

naw I ll ask him for a million dollars. :naughty:

Ask Bill Gates. He would love to pay you more richer than ever. :o

Yup, i still had my tongue pireced...

i took it by mad long time ago-5 years ago (16 years old)

Attachments

• image050.jpg
    image050.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 71
hmmz.. Pain=less two days... it's not bad... cuz i always take care of it.... :-D

4 day it a long time as u seem to be very brave!

Used to have tongue pierced in 2000 before removed due of infection. I was told by my exes. they loved it so much after licked with pierced, Can make them very pleasure and horny so crazy with it. :naughty:

Wow...old thread...LOL.

1) I don't like them. If other people want 1, then they can have 1. I hope that my GF never gets 1.

2) OMG, some of your stories about them are great. They don't make me horny, so don't try it with me.

I have considered one, but will i ???? i dunno at this point i ll be checking stuff out BUT im deffy getting a tattoo BUT im waiting on my friend to come see me first then we will do it together :) heeh

I've thought about getting my nipples peirced, but I decided not to, because I want to be able to feed my babies when they're born! ;)

I still have my tongue pireced for almost 3 yrs. Yeah it hurted at first for 2 weeks but doesnt bother me at all anymore.

ackk.. ive read all comments on about how MUCH tongue pierced hurts. My systa got her tung pierced 1st time, and it didn't hurt much, and she took it out due to medical reasons.. then she went back to get another one, that only hurted a lil then last week she got her belly pierced, it HURTED worser than tung. And, she was able to eat foods within few days. not 2 weeks.

Back