Tongue Pierced

hehe

you know that is true :-D

Originally posted by allisonjoy
yeah? hmmmm.. im thinking about it.....

I would get mine done few years ago, but Chris's mom stopped me. She said I'm too pretty to have my tounge pierced. Haha, I was like.. OK! Chris even agreed and now he's like, "Kat, you can have your tounge pierced." What about what he said two years ago?! *shake head*

After seen Noella get her done, watching the process and all.. *shuddering*

Originally posted by luckyx13x
I would get mine done few years ago, but Chris's mom stopped me. She said I'm too pretty to have my tounge pierced. Haha, I was like.. OK! Chris even agreed and now he's like, "Kat, you can have your tounge pierced." What about what he said two years ago?! *shake head*

After seen Noella get her done, watching the process and all.. *shuddering*
LoL yeah... Well maybe ill be stoned b4 having it done. Haha ;)

The worst thing could happen to anyone ... if girl have pierced in her tongue while give blow job. That guy have pierced on his dick. Somehow, it get struck each other. She couldn't get off her mouth. Sadly, eh? :lol:

Originally posted by illustrator
The worst thing could happen to anyone ... if girl have pierced in her tongue while give blow job. That guy have pierced on his dick. Somehow, it get struck each other. She couldn't get off her mouth. Sadly, eh? :lol:

Is that what you would love to see it happen?

I was thinking about getting one but i changed my mind. I didn't want to suffer to not eat foods for 2 weeks. I had that experience before.

i got my tongue pierced when I was 18 years old. After two months I took it out...got sick of it.

i wouldnt mind, if pain wasnt involved. I am such a pussy when taste buds are involved. i love food and cant live without solid food at all.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
i got my tongue pierced when I was 18 years old. After two months I took it out...got sick of it.

wow... I kinda... glad about it.

I heard that gals who have their tongue pierced give great blow jobs. Is this true gals?

Back